This is another look back to my journey with Master. This session took place before He was my Master, and had been spanking me for about 7/8 months. We were meeting every few weeks. I had only a couple rules at this point, one being to refer to Him as Sir while He was spanking me..which i was doing pretty well at...and one that i saw no point to..having to ask for permission to pull up my pants and panties after He was done spanking me.
We had just finished a fairly long session, using a variety of His toys. My bottom was nicely tingling and red.
I stood up, and started to put on my pants and panties. He said, you are forgetting something. I looked around and said, no, i have everything and finished with the clothing.
(After all, it was MY clothing, i was not going to go around bare assed all day, and He was done!)
"Ask", was all He said...i replied,.. too late they are on..(i know ..i look back now in wonder at what was i thinking!) Before i could take a breath i was back over the bed, and they were no longer on. His hand was spanking quickly and furiously. He let me up, and i looked Him in the eye and reached for the panties once again. Back over the bed i went for a repeat.
He stood me back up gave me the "one eyebrow" look, which i ignored as i reached for the panties. (Trust me i am not usually such a slow learner) He said,...it's your bottom..., to which i foolishly replied..."guess this is where we find out who is more stubborn!" Before i took another breath i was over the bed, He somehow had a paddle in His hand, and was using it on an already very sore bottom. "Let me know when you have decided who is more stubborn", He said.
Now i may be foolish, but am not stupid, i decided quickly that He was indeed more stubborn than i was. After i reassured Him that He was indeed more stubborn, i started to get up. He held me down and said ask to get up. I hesitated, which started the paddling again! I asked, to be told, "ask nicely". So i added a couple of pleases, and asked again as nicely as i knew how. I was able to get up, look over at Master, and say, "May i please put my panties and pants back on?" With a glint in His eye and smile on His face He said..certainly.
Looking back, it seems like such a small thing to ask me to do. I still ask every time, only without prompting.
I learned on that day, that i had been demoted to second most subborn person that i knew.
abby
Oh boy girl! He was certainly determined! You were definitely stubborn! I enjoyed your blast from the past!
ReplyDeleteThanks....M is one of the few people that can out-stubborn me...it took me a while to accept that.
Deletehugs abby
Abby, I'm sorry, but this cracked me up. I guess I'm not the only one who is stubborn, in the beginning of things. Great post!
ReplyDelete--Baker
We are cut from the same cloth...to revive and old saying. I think being stubborn and being an in-charge person go hand in hand. hugs abby
DeleteHi Abby, I enjoyed this look back. You certainly were both determined! Sometimes we just don't wanna give.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
True, sometimes you just want to have it your own way...especially if you have been on your own for a while...hugs abby
DeleteAbby! What a fun rule. I'll let Eric know about this one. Great post. I love reading about how you two found your playful way through a truly life altering dynamic. ;)
ReplyDeleteAmy
Life altering for sure...I never could have imagined myself in this type of relationship...and yet, it feels so right. hugs abby
DeleteYes, you were a bit of a slow learner (that surprises me) but you did learn and I believe you when you say you never needed prompting again.
ReplyDeleteThanks for saying slow learner instead of stubborn...which I still am ...at times. But I do ask now ....hugs abby
DeleteHi, Abby! I got a kick out of this story. "Second most stubborn person ..." laughing! Yep, you did learn.... 8 years ago.... I can't see you doing this now! Fun post! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteNo, I always ask...occasionally if I am distracted or in a hurry I will forget to ask...but it just takes 'a look' to remind me. hugs abby
DeleteAbby, this not only made me laugh, it gave me such a wonderful picture of your Master. Memories like this explain why you two are so well suited to each other. How lucky that you and M met each other. Your happiness is contagious.
ReplyDeleteLovely Post!
Ella
We both agree, that we are indeed lucky to have met and survived those 'early years'...we do treasure what we have..hugs abby
DeleteYou weren’t going to win that one, Abby! Really interesting how our lives have changed over the years; am enjoying reading these TBT posts.
ReplyDeleteRosie xx
Yes, I never could have imagined myself as a submissive...positively more the 'in charge' type..but life has a way of surprising..sometimes in a very good way...hugs abby
DeleteAll I am going to say is we are soooo cut from the same cloth! But you sound like a faster learner than I. Lol
ReplyDeleteAnother reason this post makes me smile is because of the one I chose this week for TBT. Lol
Willie
Just went over to read your post...I was absolutely not used to being 'out-stubborned' by anyone when M and i first met...hugs abby
DeleteWhat a great look back, Abby! .... it sure tells the tale of your M setting the stage for the way of the future. Loved it! ... nj ... xx
ReplyDeleteYes, it was an opener...the first of many to come...lol. hugs abby
Delete