......This was first posted in November of 2010. I was having a difficult time deciding on a post...and read this one. It was a fun, more light-hearted post.....and I have learned the answer to the question is YES...He not only can read my mind...he has taken up residence in there:).
Can He read my mind??
One of the things that first amazed me about Master was how well he seemed to get to know me...really know me...very quickly. At times it seemed like he knew how to create a mind link. We would be talking and He would say..I know what you were thinking when i sent that text...and He did know! Or i would think i wish He would....and He would. I found it amazing, reassuring, and somewhat scary.
It happened again this morning. I am trying to get organized to leave to help out with my mom and dad. My sister has been carrying the load, and she has had a family vacation planned for the next 2 weeks for months. She needs it and deserves it. So i will be leaving this Thursday for another couple of weeks. I know it is where i belong and have to be right now, but it seems i am away more than i have been here...
This morning i was feeling guilty about going....guilty about not going...one of those no win times. Master understands that i need to go, and is very supportive. This morning i needed to "feel" His dominance more than i usually do. I will admit, i am not good at expressing my needs and desires....getting a little better at it...but it is still difficult.
I sent Master my good morning text, and asked Him for permission for my plans for today.....some shopping, and a late lunch and going to a show with some friends. I was waiting His "yes" reply...i rarely get a "no"...when the text came. It was a yes with added instructions. This was to be a no panty day. He occasionally will order a no panty day , and i sometimes choose a no panty day as my task for the day. It is a good continual reminder that i have a Master.
But He also added...tie a ribbon around your right ankle. Now this was a new request, and my reaction to the unexpected is usually...what??? But after my initial...what...i realized, i was just wishing and needing to feel His dominance more now...and that is what i just got.
How did He know?
Then i realized something else. Yesterday i was at a dollar store, buying some wrapping paper...they have some great kids paper. As i was looking over the paper i noticed ribbon. I decided i needed ribbon also, so bought several colors...just in case i needed it. I did not tell Master about my purchase.
This morning out of the blue...i am told to tie a ribbon on my ankle?? It is just a coincidence...right??
He cannot read my mind or somehow know what i bought....right??
abby
This post was new to me, and gave me much to think about, Abby. Perhaps it is that connection between your bottom and your mind that is discussed occasionally her in the Land. But think about it. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
ReplyDeleteMaybe you bought the ribbon because you can read Master's mind.
Hugs From Ella
Hmm..interesting slant. Thinking in terms of today, yes I do believe that most of the time I know what he is going to say or what he is thinking..back then...not so much...it was always a surprise...hugs abby
DeleteHi Abby, I think I remember this one. This was a great post. I'm always amazed at how well your Master knows you and is able to read you. You are a lucky girl :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
I am lucky...and every time I tell M that his reply is...I am the luckier one...gotta love that guy! hugs abby
DeleteAbby hello, I don't remember this one. From reading here I think your Master knows you very well and knows exactly how you fell. As Roz said - lucky girl.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
I agree with you on all points...hugs abby
DeleteI don't remember this post...I love it. You both do have a wonderful connection...you both seem to sense each other's needs. You are both very lucky to have each other. Hugs
ReplyDeleteWe are and we both know it...and really cherish it.
Deletehugs abby
I love this too!! I don't think I was here yet when you wrote that, and it's so good! I was just reading ancilla's post about being a role model - I have to admit that you and your Master are kind of my kink role models. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my...that is wonderful crazy!! We are both alumni of catholic schools,,different schools....and we met late in life...not role models, but we do have fun..and could teach some younguns a thing or two...hugs abby
DeleteSee I think this mind reading thing goes hand in hand with the man who is comfortable with their dominance. I have known a few men like this in my life, and they see through all. B is working on it and when he hits his stride, he's not bad...LOL
ReplyDeletewillie
You always make me think...a good thing since my brain needs more exercise than it gets. I agree, and when I met him, submissive was the last word in the world to describe me. But He was confident and knew just how to help me on our journey...hugs abby
DeleteYour Master and Eric remind me of each other because they truly pay attention to who we are and what we need. I love this about them and about our dynamics.
ReplyDeleteAmy
I agree with you...I have seen many similarities in them..would it not be fun if we lived close enough to have dinner together..they could compare...oh wait..that might not be such a good idea...LOL! hugs abby
DeleteMiss Abby,
ReplyDeleteI'd never read this post...he is a mind reader! He's very attentive.
--Baker
He is, he notices everything about me..inside and out..that used to drive me crazy...but I have come to so appreciate it...it is wonderful to be a priority to someone...hugs abby
DeleteBrain coupling, for sure, Abby! ... yes, there is such a thing. This post reminded me of a conversation Frank and I had a few weeks back. We always laugh at how we know what the other is thinking or finish each other's sentences. However, we've had some misses lately and Frank commented on that. I told him not to worry. We have a new relationship we're developing and we will eventually work our way back to that special brain connection we've shared for so many years ... hugs, Abby ... thanks for the TBT share! ... nj
ReplyDeleteBrain coupling..I love it...did not know it was an 'official' thing. It used to amaze me..now we just laugh about it. It is a nice reminder of how close a couple can me...hugs abby
Delete