Friday, June 22, 2018

FF 21....and one of those catch up posts.....

       FF report...loss 1 pound :).....I am off to my son's this afternoon...which is good news...busy with the grands and some swimming...and bad news DIL always treats me to cooking all my favorites, and at least a couple of ice cream outings.  Hoping the two balance out....
      Walking....got it in every day but one....and while away it is easy to convince the girl's to walk to a playground or have them scooter  while I try to keep up.
      No sitting binges...have been pretty busy, so not much sitting....
      De-cluttering....fail at that one....

M/M....We did have maintenance, on Tuesday, the routine naked kneeling and claiming, reminding me that ALL of me is His...over his lap for a hand warm-up, then 100 with the maintenance paddle.  M then let me choose....100 more with either the belt strap, which is very narrow, no buckle..or the large leather strop.  I went with the strop, it looks intimidating but is moving up on my favorites list.  On an already warmed bottom, it was a perfect lead-in to 'other' acivities ;))

F/F...was on Thursday this week.     Once again my kneeling time...as he is 'playing' with my breast I move my hands...the are supposed to stay behind me.  He gets up and goes over and gets cuffs...not the comfy leather, fur lined ones....more like the ones kids use to play cops and robbers.  I have never seen these, which makes him chuckle (he loves to surprise me), they do fit, but not comfy.  My hands are secured, and as he reaches for my nipples I move back a bit...not far...just an instinctive move. He gets up again and gets the blind fold.  (Lately that man is full of surprises). He continues and then invites me over his lap.  I am still cuffed and blindfolded, and I dare not say what I am thinking , so I just wait...and finally he asks if i would like some help, I nicely ask and he helps me up and over his lap.
    He is using his hand as we chat.  I have had 2 recent casino days lately....the first was very successful, a big win, and I did come home with having doubled my money, and put most of it away for my sister trip coming up.  My Wednesday trip was not so successful...I did return with some money....but M asked how much I had loss.  I tell him and he decides that since I enjoy gambling and he enjoys spanking me we are going to combine the two.  He has a plan...the man always  has a plan.  From now on, if I have a winning day, I will have earned a flogging....5 times the dollar amount I have won.  If I have a losing day, I come home to a paddling....a hard paddling...with a smaller formula for the loss.  My most recent trip meant 50 hard ones with his beloved...my paddleman...paddle. (Yes, a gift from me). 
    He removes the blindfold and cuffs and tells me to get on the spanking horse...he secures me and decides on sets of 10...they are HARD, and I am being loud.  He then remarks...it will be interesting to see, the next casino trip, how much you are willing to lose with trying to turn your luck around....I do laugh at that...and say...probably not as much as in the past.  We do then move on to an activity that we can both enjoy, and leaves us exhausted and speechless...
  It is going to be a busy couple of weeks, my son and his family are diving me back and spending the week, and my daughter and her family will be joining us...
hugs abby

20 comments:

  1. What a great time you had. The casino days sound like a win-win for you and your bottom. Thanks for stopping by on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to 'my place'...M likes to find lots of 'reasons' to spank...even tho he does not really need a reason...hugs abby

      Delete
  2. It seems your M does indeed always have a plan, Abby. Just want to let you know your TBT posts have me going back in your blog to the beginning ... it might take me a while to get through them all but I find your journey very interesting. ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...I started blogging at M's insistence..almost stopped after about 6 weeks, He told me to give it a few months...it is comments like yours that most encourage me to continue, since every now and then, I think I have said all I have to say..good luck with the reading..and do skip the boring ones...hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow, you've got some stamina, Abby! I wonder how many calories you're burning off when M is burning your bum and all that. Have you FFF ladies come up with a formula for calculating that? hehehe Glad things are going well for you with M and you're getting your needs met and he is, too. Hope you have a great time with your family visiting soon! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My stamina has positively increased over time...thanks for stopping by....hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hurray for all the moving and no sitting binges. Enjoy your time with family!

    And good plan combining gambling and spanking. I think the risk is much higher now that its not just the dollar value u have to think about if you lose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed...it is painful to lose...but much more painful to have to pay for it in spanks....hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Gosh you two have fun! I need to remember the getting up every hour and move. I know you will have fun with the kids and not gain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do continue to have fun....we are blessed to have each other....that getting up every hour is an easy way to keep the metabolism going...hugs..you are in my thoughts..abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby,

    Well done on the walking and no sitting binges! Congratulations on the win! I do have how your Master always has a plan and keeps you on your toes. That brings another element to the gamble lol.

    Have a wonderful time with the family :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does bring a whole new element to a casino visit...and will keep him in my head...right where he likes to be...hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Fun. Gambling and spanking a win win situation. Enjoy your family time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree....on maybe a lose/lose is possible..but I still would end up smiling..hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Is there no end to your Master’s creativity, Abby? Have a great time with your family.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, just when I think He has run out of ideas, he proves me wrong...with a grin....hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Every time I read your posts I think we need to get a spanking horse. Sounds incredible. Enjoy the kids and grands. Congrats on that pound!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, we are both loving it....maybe I should suggest to M that he retire from his every day, frustrating job and start a new career! hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Ahhh that's so great - on so many levels. Blindfold and cuffs sounds super lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, those little 'extras' often make a big difference. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete