Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Have you ever cum from getting your nipples licked?****

     ****** That title was provided by Master...my choice would have been.."A Lighter Play Monday:)"....as you can probably already guess from the two titles...M/M day was lots of fun this week...

     It is Monday maintenance time.  Master has me kneeling while he claims every inch of me..touching, rubbing, pulling, nipping.  Lately he seems  really interested in my breast...and nipples...spending most of this time on them.  When he is done with his fingers, he decides to let his mouth do the torturing....well not really torturing:)......He is licking and sucking...and I am starting to moan and pant.  He laughs and decides to 'check' and see if all parts of me are responding in a like manner...of course he finds the evidence he is looking for...He tells me, it would be impossible for me to cum just from his licking nipples...right?  He gives me permission to cum at any time.
    I manage to pull away a bit, and remind him that it is maintenance day and we have not had the spanking part yet....he laughs and says....spankings always hurt more after an orgasm.  He tells me not to worry about that, as he returns to his assault.  I would like to write that I had enough self-control to hang on and ride it out without cumming.....but that is not the case...I can feel myself dripping..and I know...it is useless...so I let go, and ...another first...I cum just from nipple stimulation.  Master is hugging me and when I look up at him...he has a huge grin.  Once I have somewhat recovered...it is maintenance time.
    I am over Master's lap, enjoying the hand warm-up, when Master announces it is time for the real spanking to begin.  He rubs my bottom a bit with the maintenance paddle, and then starts in....only the spanks are spanks...but much lighter than usual.  I decide to just enjoy, figuring he is starting slowly.  A break after 25 for some rubbing and the next set....still the same light ones.  I am a little confused, thinking that the next 50 will be revved up, but at least my bottom will be will warmed.  Much to my delight..and surprise....all of maintenance is a much lighter spanking this week.
   I am on knees 'thanking' M for maintenance....and don't even have to struggle with sounding sincere.  Master chuckles...and says....I finally realized that since breast play usually happens before a spanking, you do not want to cum from it....since the spanking will hurt more.  You always manage to hold back....so I decided this week, to reward you if you let go...and you did!  I am astounded....before I can speak, Master says...since this seems to be a lighter play Monday, we might as well continue with the flogger....my yes Sir quickly agrees.
   I get up on the spanking bench and M starts with lots of swishing and some gentle flogging...continuing the back and forth, increasing the strength of the flogging each set.  I am so enjoying this wonderful surprise, and too soon find myself asking for more permissions....they are granted....and I am spent and after some massaging M offers to help me off the bench, and we spend some quiet time just snuggling while i continue to recover.
   Once I am breathing again and can speak...I thank him....it has been almost 18 years.....and still, he manages to surprise me...in the most delightful ways.
hugs abby

12 comments:

  1. Holy cow, Abby! You are one talented chick. I would wish you a happy Tuesday..... but pretty sure you're still happy from yesterday! LOL! I need a nap myself just after reading this.... to recover..... :) Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...you make me laugh...but it is Wed. and I am still a 'happy camper'....hugs abby

      Delete
    2. I don't even know what day it is here half the time, let alone whatever day it is where you gals are at! LOL!! Seriously, I mess this up ALL the time online. And, I am not surprised you are still a happy camper whatever day it is due to all the above activities you wrote about! <> Hugs!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a lovely Monday, Abby. When I was just 16 years old, Sam gave me my first orgasm from only nipple play. I already loved that boy, and it only got better.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...that is sweet...when I first met M I was not a fan of nipple play...could never have imagined enjoying it,,,never mind......hugs abby

      Delete
  3. What a great MM you had, Abby! ... and yup ... there is something to be said about the direct connection between nipples and all points south! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...there is!!! I used to flinch whenever M would reach for my nipples...silly girl that I was...hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Wow Abby, the title sure got my attention lol. Phew, is it getting hot in here or is it just me? lol. Sounds like an awesome MM, and I love lighter play Monday :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lighter play Monday also....a real treat...hugs abby

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a fabulous Monday. That's amazing. Eric is a big fan of nipple play and I love it too but obviously we have some work to do because this sounds like something this couple is not about to miss out on. Sexy!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....practicing can be fun!!!! hugs abby

      Delete