Ah...to be 19 again...well not really I guess, but it was a fun, mostly carefree time.....
I was a little worried about this report...I went on a 'girlfriend' overnight this week. We would love to do it once a month seeing as we are both retired.....but we seem to be more busy than when we were teaching. This one was to celebrate my birthday...only 4 months late..lol.
We always have a plan...rarely follow it....we were in the Niagara Falls area...beautiful place...did some walking (and tasting of goodies), a couple casinos ( I actually came home with double my money...HURRAH!!!), saw the movie "The Book Club"...entertaining, funny, great casting....I would recommend it...and of course ate well....
Weight...stayed the same :):):)...yes I was very happy with that!
Walking...even while away, I did well with this...the weather has been great, sunny, not sweltering hot...so I was out every day!
Sitting Binges....I get an A here also...when home, remembered to get up and about hourly...
De-cluttering.....no big project...but since it has not snowed in 2 weeks, I put the rest of winter things away ...hopefully until at least next November!
Have a fun weekend...hugs abby
Hi, Abby! Glad to hear you got to spend some time with your friend at such a beautiful place to celebrate your belated birthday. Sounds like you did well with FFF stuff to me! So glad it is not so hot outside for you now. Same here.... but it goes day by day. Hugs and keep up the hard work on all you are doing! Hugs! Windy
ReplyDeleteThanks...soon I will be complaining that it is toooo hot, but I do love living where there are 4 seasons..at least usually. hugs abby
DeleteWell yay for a good check-in! Niagara Falls is lovely, I'm so glad you had a good time. And glad you finally got to put winter stuff away - nice work!!
ReplyDeleteThanks....yes Niagara Falls is truly one of the wonders of nature...hugs abby
DeleteAbby,
ReplyDeleteLove your weekly tally of do and don’t and hooray that you went away and not weight was gained.
Meredith
Thank you! hugs abby
DeleteOh I love Lake Erie and Lake Ontario ( the latter is my favourite...but a little more EAST ). Hope you had a great time. Oh and yay to all the rest. LOL
ReplyDeletewillie
I have been lucky enough to always live near water...the ocean in Maine and now the lakes here in Western NY!
Deletehugs abby
Good for you on the A for sitting binges Abby. Your time away sounds fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lindy xx
Thanks...we always have fun, but this time seemed special. hugs abby
DeleteHi Abby,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had such a wonderful time away with your friend. Sounds like a lovely belated Birthday celebration :) Way to go on your FFF goals even while away, and yay to no gain :)
Hugs
Roz
Yes, sometimes the diet gods are good....thank you. hugs abby
DeleteOh I love Niagara Falls! Although the last time I was there it had changed so very much! It’s beautiful and powerful!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you won double your money!
Good reminder to get up every hour! I have a week more of my 2 week vacation and I am planning on moving as much as I can!
Moving is good...but you are on vacation and allowed to rest and sit and just have fun..re-charge time, my friend...hugs abby
Delete