Wednesday, April 17, 2019

That 'Four' Letter Word!

Yes...here I am.  I am trying to get back to posting....right now my goal is once a week.  I have not involved M yet...but that might ensure that I do.  We have been keeping up with maintenance...altho not always on a Monday....Our friend Willie posted an interesting entry on...PAIN..yes that is the four letter work that my title refers to...not whatever else you were all thinking about...😂
     Before I met Master, pain was....pain.  It could be emotional or physical...stubbing my toe, saying a final good-bye to a loved one, giving birth ....pretty much the opposite of pleasure.
       My very first spanking with M was...about 20 years ago...over my clothes, with His hand.  I thought I had hit the jackpot...experienced what I had fantasized about...and was reading to move on.  Luckily, M already knew me better than I knew myself.  We moved forward , slowly, M introducing me to his 'toy bag'....that was a shocker...soooo many 'toys'....
     It seemed my relationship with pain was complicated....not just OUCH that hurts....there was such a thing as a...good hurting.  In fact altho I tried very hard to ignore and deny it...and still occasionally do....hard play times would  often end with me ready and very willing to move on to lots of loving and orgasms...who knew...I sure did not.....but sure am glad that we discovered the relationship!
       Of course, not all spankings end up with some mighty fine loving.  The Punishment ones do not.  They have become much rarer.  It took me way toooo long, but I did eventually learn...that ..
M...said what he meant, and, more importantly...meant what He said..
.......He was consistent, he was in charge, and he never forgot an earned punishment...but was quick to forgive once it was over.
......A punishment spanking was not fun, it HURT, and always 
        ended with a 'clean slate'...but never some of that loving.
......And much to my surprise....that punishment spanking, helped me...to move on, to forgive myself, to know that I could and would do better...that wonderful clean slate, where all is forgiven...He forgives me and...even better...I forgive myself.
PAIN....seems like such a simple 4 word..but like a lot of 4 letter words.....it's meaning and nuances can be very varied.
    
The grands are arriving tomorrow for Easter at grandma's.  As usual, I have a few surprises planned.  The Easter egg hunt has been revised.  They will be hunting for eggs, but inside the eggs will be a square of construction paper with a number on it.  Once all the eggs are found and opened, there will be an auction...kites, some beach toys for our upcoming beach vacation, some candy,  books and craft kits... their 'money' is what they found in the Easter eggs.   
 hugs abby



14 comments:

  1. Very interesting analysis of pain in your life over the years abby. Good pain and bad pain ? In the heat of the moment it is almost always 'bad' pain, unless I am about to enter subspace- or I'm annoyed. The latter is 'boring' pain. LOL.

    Pain can often be a necessary 'evil' here for me to let my guard down. I suppose once I accept and surrender to the pain, the rest seems to follow.

    Unlike you and M, B and I had already had an established relationship when pain was brought into it. I mention this because after a punishment in the beginning it appeared B was the one who needed sex. It was almost as if he was concerned I hated him or something and needed that closeness? ( pfft uncovered his truth after..LOL). Being sadistically wired the way he is, he enjoys 'taking' after a punishment but it is rarely for my enjoyment! Not that I don't have fun some of the time, it just isn't 'my' time ;).

    Your Easter surprise sounds so creative and fun!!!
    Hoppy Easter!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M considers himself a born sadist.....it took me a while to adjust to that.....after a punishment I am not allowed to cum....altho He does get His pleasure....hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I would venture a guess we process pain in much the same way :) It can be difficult to wrap your head around it at the beginning though......

    My grandkids are coming for Easter too... I love your twist on the egg hunt !!! My grandkids are too old for hunting now..... but they will still get some treats from 'grandma'... :) Have a good weekend abby.... and enjoy your family Easter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very difficult to admit to....M loves teasing me with that...the egg hunt was a big success!! hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, it's so good to see you posting again :)

    I enjoyed reading your perspective on pain. It's interesting how we can process pain differently depending on the circumstances, emotions at the time etc.

    Wishing you a very Happy Easter. I too love your take on the egg hunt. Enjoy the time with the grands :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true...my old thinking that pain is pain...sure has changed....time with the grand was...grand...they are so loving and kind....but it is nice to be back to the quiet.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. As someone who also likes a little pain with passion and pleasure, I understand where you're coming from, Abby ...

    You are such a fun Gram, I'm sure you are creating memories and traditions they'll remenber forever! ... have a Happy Family Easter! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those p words...pain, passion, pleasure...it took a while to admit they could be related...my mom always came up with special times for her grands...I had a great teacher.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. abby, I think your grand kids will have a wonderful time. :) I have never heard of that idea, but will have to remember it for the future. :)

    I didn't think of pain in a pleasurable way, but am starting to learn to. It's going to be slow going, I suffer from a constant headache that can be blown out of proportion if I get too much pain somewhere else. So we'll be testing and trying. I'll have to write about it too when we're further in. :) Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed your perspective, and willie's on her blog.
    Hugs, EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a very long time, to accept that pain/pleasure
      connection. And it is still true that if my back is acting up.....that pleasure connection gets lost. hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby,
    This was an interesting post, although I need to tell you that you could write about any 4 letter word in the dictionary, and I would come to read here. I'm just so glad to have you back in blogland, Lady. Have some bunny fun with the kids.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...thanks ...you are a good friend. The weekend with the grands was soooo much fun...I may be a little biased...but they are a kind, loving, funny, bunch. hugs abby

      Delete
  7. What a great post. You hit on so many good points regarding pain and spankings. Hope you have a wonderful Easter! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..Easter was celebrated with many family traditions...the best!!!! That pain/pleasure connection can sure be hard to wrap your head around. hugs abby

      Delete