Monday, April 22, 2019

Happy Birthday Master!!!

       Master's birthday was a couple of days ago...and all the 'normal'...'regular'...celebrations happened then.  We had our own style 'special' celebration today.  I won't reveal his age....but there were a LOT of spanks....and yes...all on my bottom.
        Since this is also Monday, we started with maintenance.  An all too quick warm-up...my opinion...and then 100 spanks with the maintenance paddle.  The regular break at 50, so I can catch my breath and of course, enjoy His taste.
        Since it was His birthday, He got to decide what would be used....if any of you find that ironic...as in He always get to choose, I agree...but did not say a thing, just smiled..it was His birthday celebration....and he very nicely chose...2 wood items and 2 leather items...His age would determine the number of spanks with each item....I will just say it was a little above 60.
        Since I was already warmed up, I climbed up on the 'horse' and we started with the small strap.  I was very much enjoying this portion of our celebration, that small strap on an already warmed up bottom...see me smile.  Next came the very first 'toy' M ever purchased, it is a bath brush, all wood, maybe, 10 inches, and not nearly as nice a 'feel' as the small strap.  The same number with me complaining, but just a bit.  
      Next was the large leather strop....yes, I was grinning. It looks intimidating, but on an already warmed bottom, I find it awesome!  Too soon, we were on to the last part of the spanking, the 'Paddleman' paddle. It has 'my Paddleman' engraved on the long paddle, and is heavy.  It was a gift from me, He loves it...it can cause me to question my choice of gifts.   I was quickly voicing my feelings, which never deters him.  Finally we were done.
    And since it was a birthday celebration....we finished our celebration...with fireworks;);)....our kind!
     I am still looking for signs of spring,the grands were here for Easter. Too cold for the pretty dresses....and my 'new' twist on an egg hunt was a big hit!
hugs...abby

     

14 comments:

  1. so very glad you enjoyed your Master's birthday (cheeky grin) -- wish him happy birthday for me

    Glad Easter was a success with the grands..... it was chilly here and then warm and then chilly again -- honestly I think Mother Nature is bipolar !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mother Nature positively needs meds....snow, rain, a little sunshine....I think we might go from winter to summer...and forget spring. hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby,

    Wishing a belated Happy Birthday to M. Sounds like the birthday celebrations were wonderful for both of you :)

    Glad the Easter egg hunt went well :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct...we both enjoyed the 'private' celebration! hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Master :) I'm glad if was an enjoyable celebration teehee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It des make life more fun when you can have 'private' celebrations! hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a pretty good time for M's birthday! LOL. Laughed again at your questioning yourself over his paddle gift. We have a few of those- the last one was a 'ball slapper'. Which of course is NOT being used as that- it is however a curse to the inner thighs! Perhaps I should remind B what's its original packaging called it??

    It was beautiful here yesterday, weather wise, but apparently that is to be short lived.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling B does not care what any packaging says....but you could try. Mother Nature is still being fickle here....the end of April and still waiting for spring...hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful celebration. Happy Birthday to your dear M. I wonder if Paddleman knows Mr. Paddle.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I think they have quite a relationship....hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday (by now belated) to your M, the Paddleman, Abby ... sounds like you had a great celebration! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..we both enjoyed it...the best kind of celebration.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. What a wonderful celebration you both had. Happy belated Birthday to your M.

    Glad the Easter hunt went well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete