It's been a long week. I am tired, and it is finally Friday. Usually Master and I celebrate getting to Friday with some of our kind of play time. I even hinted earlier in the day that maybe just a nice dinner and some quiet time would be a nice change for this Friday. His reply was ....really?? We will see how you are feeling later today.
It is later, and I am not feeling all that 'spankable'...Master greets me with a big hug, and starts to knead my shoulders and rub my back. I am soon breathing easier, when M reaches and grabs something, not letting me see what it is....and soon I realize it is a blindfold....I have not been blindfolded in a lonnnggg time.
Master is talking....He is telling me that all I need to do is relax and rely on Him. He takes my hand and leads me to the play room. He gives me a big hug and tells me I am not do to a thing....leave it all up to Him. He tells me he will start with undressing me. He removes my shirt, and rubs and massages my hands and arms, then is doing the same to my back. I feel nothing for a moment, and then He is massaging and squeezing my breasts. I take a step away...He whispers into my ear...stand still and relax...I am in charge...you just have to enjoy. I take a deep breath and stand still....trying to relax.
He takes my hand and leads me to another spot, He sits and pulls me over his knees. He is massaging my bottom, stopping every so often for some hand spanks. I then hear...warm up time. He is spanking my bottom, stopping to rub and check to see if I am responding positively to this spanking...we both know...he will find evidence that I am. He decides it is time to move on since this play time is just starting...not ending.
He helps me stand, and leads me to the spanking horse, helps me get on and adjusted as he straps me in. He rubs my bottom and then I feel a smack. He tells me , he will spank me 5 times and I need to try and identify what he is spanking me with..if I am correct, I get to decide when the spanks stop...if not He decides.
The first 5 and I guess the small rose paddle. I am right...he tells me to remember there are lots more 'toys' to come, so I should not let my bottom get too tenderized too soon. I stop Him after a few sets, and next I feel the swishing of skinny strands....horse hair flogger. Right ..again! I love this ...it does come out of the bag often enough. He starts by swishing all over my body, and the wakes me by using it as a flogger. I am so relaxed, and He finally decides we need to move on before I fall asleep. I am correct in guessing that the crop is next...He tells me, this one is for 'her' to enjoy..meaning a pussy spanking. I let out a little groan..he laughs and says I bet you will be dripping soon...he knows me well.
After the crop, is the large leather strop...there is no mistaking this one. He drags it all over my body before he starts to swing it...I quickly am in the 'zone', and just wanting more. He stops a couple times to give me a rub down and have me speak to him...so I stay awake. He then stands in front of me, removes the blindfold, and tells me to remove the next 'toy'...his belt. He announces 50, starting off light and building. I am so well warmed up that I am soon in my zone...not even hearing him count.
After more rubbing, M says I can choose the order of the last two 'toys'. I know, even before I hear him say...large flogger and...probably the whip...one is my favorite, the other is His. I choose whip first, since I want to end with the flogger. He nicely announces 50 with the whip, then 100 with the flogger. When He finishes I do not even want to move. Master is rubbing and talking....and using His fingers to make certain my juices are running...they are.
I hear Him talking, I ask what he is saying...He chuckles and tells me to listen up. He asks if my mood has changed...I tell him it sure has. He asks if I want to stop..or go on to other activities. I give a look and say ..please, I need a release. He chuckles..only one...that would be a first. He us undoes the ties, and helps me up. Once we are resettled, he tells me....You must ask me for permission before you have your first "O"...after that you may cum as often as you like, until I hear you say enough.
It does not take long for me to be asking for that first permission...and then after more...who can count at such a time......I say enough. I am laying, totally spent and relaxed as He is massaging and whispering wonderful words. He pokes me, and tells me it is not bed time...and asks....how I am feeling about this 'unwanted' play time...I grin, sit up in His lap, and whisper into his ear...Master always knows best!
Thanks for the challenge Amy...this was fun....and maybe....might give someone an idea!!!
Hugs abby
Love this Abby. Wow, what a wonderful way to change your mind :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
He can be verrryy persuasive....it was a fun play time.
Deletehugs abby
Wow, you almost melted the mother board in my computer! ;) This was so sweet, and sexy and wonderful. :) I had my first ever time like that with the crop this weekend. *BLUSH* It was wonderful. I'd never been spanked like that before. *BLUSH* I was surprised how much I loved it. It was my first ever Good Girl Spanking. :) :) Thank you so much for sharing this story, and your oh so not wanted play time. ;) :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, EsMay
LOL...it took me a long time to accept that the crop can reach in....many places...and that my body reacts in such a way....but it is a fact...and I guess...it does make for more fun!!! hugs abby
DeleteHi Abby ... never doubt your man ... he always seems to know what you need and what's good for you and if you tell him otherwise ... I think he sees it as a challenge ... lol! ... hugs ... nj
ReplyDeleteI think you are right...He loves a challenge!! hugs abby
DeleteYay! Thank you for sharing this Abby. Sometimes guys are so afraid of crossing the line when we are not in the mood, they don't realize that crossing the line is the only way to help us move forward. The blindfold, the massages, and then taking charge. Magical.
ReplyDeleteAmy
I am very lucky..M has taken the time to get to really know me...all parts of me :0....You are so right about crossing that line....sometimes we just need help getting across...it does take trust on both parties...hugs abby
ReplyDelete