Monday, March 25, 2019

Finally Finding My Way Back....

        Hello all....I have finally found my way back, not that I was actually loss.  Because of a few events, and some feelings I was having, I intended a short break....the longer I was away, the harder it seemed to come back.  I missed all of you, and I really did appreciate those of you who reached out to me.  
     When I first started blogging it was at Master's insistence. In a very short time, I discovered a place where I could share all of me, make some wonderful friends, and since I am a diary keeper, a place where I could come back and see where I...we...have been.  In fact, the last couple months I have been re-reading my posts.
       So, I am back, and I intend to stay.  Life has been busy, with the good and the not so good, but that is life.  M and I are thankful to be traveling this road together.  Mondays are still maintenance day....and Fun Fridays occur when we can.  
      Today, being Monday, was maintenance day...that pic that Master posted earlier today is proof of that.  Like always, we start with my kneeling while He re-claims all of me...touching, rubbing, pinching, pulling, ...my eyes are closed  and I relax and accept.   Then I am over his lap, and He starts in with the maintenance paddle....I quickly remind Him that a warm-up would be nice...a wayyy too quick one is provided....then 100 with the paddle, 4 sets of 25...a little rubbing between each set. (Some things never change much do they?)
      Master then tells me He has good news/bad news for me.  He chuckles as I give Him a 'look'...I am getting settled on the spanking horse, when He shows me the large flogger...that is the good news.  My smile agrees...very good news indeed.  For the bad news...He is taking out his cane. ( I was thinking whip).....so the cane is a tiny bit of a relief.  He starts with the flogger, flogging and swishing it all over me....ahhhhh so very nice. After each set of 10, I get 10 with the cane....this is something new, alternating after 10 spanks.  I do like that there will be 'only' 10 with the cane each time.
     And of course, once the spanking part is done, we move on to...permissions and orgasms...and more fun!  So things have not changed much since my last post.  
     Have a good week all...I am hoping for some signs of spring...winter needs to exit!!!
hugs abby
      

23 comments:

  1. I'm glad your 'back'. Actually not to steal any grand welcome back party for you...because you were totally gone away, I reopened my original blog last week. Tonight when I was writing I was thinking of you and wondering if you were going to come back (and maybe explain? LOL)

    Regardless happy to have you back! I look forward to hopefully reading your comments around blogland again soon too!

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *you're....I know but I HAD to correct it. LOL

      Delete
    2. Thanks for saving me from having to get the red print out.....hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Abby! What a wonderful surprise to see you pop up in my blogger dashboard today! I'm so very happy to see you back! I think of you often and have been wondering how you are.

    Happy to hear things seem to be going well with you and your Master. Very much look forward to hearing more from you:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome..I never planned on being away for so long...life just happened...hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby .... As I said in your debut 'I'm back' post ... so happy to see you here. You had us all a bit worried when you 'disappeared' ... however, as someone who has had to leave another corner of bloglabd due to life circumstances, I totally get how that might happen ...
    Sounds like your M hasn't missed a step ... lol! ... hugs! ... nj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master rarely misses a step....that can be both good and bad..but mostly good...and it is very good to be back.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Well, isn't this a wonderful surprise, Abby. You were missed for sure. Sam and I have had our share of health issues since fall, and I also was away from blogland for some time.

    You are right. It feels good to be back! And it feels great that you and M are back as well.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad we are both back...and hope both of you have conquered those health problems...I have been there also..but doing much better. hugs abby

      Delete
  5. So wonderful to see you here. Welcome back. You were dearly missed and I am glad that you have reconnected with us, friend. :-) Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome and the hugs...I missed all of you...hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby, it's great to see you around. I love your posts and your journey. I hope that life has settled down and you feel good about returning to blogland. The flogger is good news and I can see the cane as bad news too. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....the only worse news than the cane is....his whip! I do feel wonderful about returning...I have missed you all
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Welcome back, Abby! Glad you jumped back into the ttwd blogging pool! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! I think I was mostly lurking when you left but I had read your blog beginning to end. So appreciate all of the bloggers here sharing info - I've learned a ton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am impressed that you went back and read all my posts...that is exactly what I did last week....and here I am...hope to hear from you again. hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I was soooo excited when I saw your comment on my post yesterday, I really missed seeing you around. :) {{{HUGS}}} You mentioned M put up a picture, does he have a blog?
    I am so glad you are back, and can't wait to be reading here again. I loved this post, you guys sound so in sync. :) The weekly maintenance sounds amazing. Is it alright to ask what your spanking horse is like? I've seen a few called spanking horses online, but some look nothing like others. lol
    Hugs, EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M posted his pic on my blog..the entry just before this one...He used the crop..which has a hand shaped end ..in this instance very ouchy. Master made the spanking horse...so it 'fits' me perfectly. It is wood..with leather padding on all the parts that support me. Four legs, a long beam that I lay on, supports for my arms and legs,,that are also leather covered. The supports also have ties that can be used to keep them there (altho not usually needed...they are nice at times), there is also a belt like tie around the middle also if needed. He uses the ties when he feels I need a reminder that I am NOT in charge...yes I still need that reminder at times. He wants to add a head support so I can be fully comfortable...not really needed but he is a perfectionist.
      I love that he made it for me...hugs abby

      Delete
  10. The world is starting to feel more normal. I can feel like writing a post or just weeping my way through others and here you are to brighten all of our blogging days. Welcome back my friend. Completely missed you.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.....I missed you also...know I am always here for you. hugs abby

      Delete
  11. I've missed reading. and i've missed writing too. i think the wonderful thing about our little corner of blogland is that everyone's so supportive and we can come and go as life happens, and they'll still be here ready for us. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...you are right about the support in this land of ours....and I am very happy to be back. hugs abby

      Delete