Get a cup of tea...I have a lot of 'ground' to cover......
Gout...thanks to a few of you who offered me some advice, and to Fondles for an great article....I was very careful over vacation...and for the last couple days I have been pain free. It seems that drinking cherry juice is the most recommended way to try and avoid another attack (believe me, one in a life time is plenty)...so I have added cherry juice to my breakfast routine, and took a jug of it on vacation with us.
Vacation...it was super terrific!! We (almost always say at the end of out week...best one yet...)...but this one was above that. We all want to go back. The weather cooperated, rain on the day we 'moved' into the house...and then sun shine and warm weather (today it was in the mid 40's here...think we are skipping spring..yuck). The house was amazing...had everything we might need and more...including a heated pool, a hot tub, a game room...We mostly just relaxed by the pool or at the beach...the one minus was the ocean was angry...the waves were huge so we had to watch the kids carefully, and the water was pretty cold, so not much ocean swimming. We went on a wild horse adventure...and saw almost 2 dozen horses along the beach...we ate seafood almost every day, my daughters and I took an afternoon off for some just us time...a couple wineries and gift shops were on the agenda. We were at Duck in the Outer Banks...If you are a beach person or family...I would recommend it. It was a great time of year to go, since we had many places almost to ourselves. We celebrated Mother's day early...the grands and my youngest daughter, planned a lovely breakfast and entertainment...and the grands presented the 2 moms and myself with a questionaire they had filled out...on how well they know us...they did pretty great with me!
I find it very true, that even with the best vacations, it is always good to be back home....even when your first day back coincides with Maintenance Day. Master was quick to remind me that we had one maintenance to make up, and the current on....and then added....this is the first spanking of the month. He laughed at my look, as I said oh NO....harder play day....he is nodding and grinning. How is it that I always seem to forget it is the first of the month....and He never does??
I am kneeling, naked, being re-claimed and reminded, that all of me is His...alway and all ways. He touches every part of me, talking to me, reminding me how important my submission is to Him...and for me also. Just as I start to squirm in response to His touches...He reminds me ...we are a long ways from any permission..
I rise and get comfortable over His lap. After a little rubbing and a lovely hand warm up spanking...it is time for the 'real' spanking' to begin. I missed maintenance while on vacation, so we have one to make up, M says he will give me a break between the two spankings. He then starts in with that gosh darn maintenance paddle, 4 sets of 25, ....after the first 100 it is 'break' time...which translates into me kneeling and and finding his cock and doing my best to distract Him from wanting to finish the spanking ( it has never worked ).
Then it is back over His lap, for round 2...same as the first, just on a more tenderized bottom.
Maintenance is finally completed, and as M is rubbing my bottom, we chat a little to give me a break. M tells me to get on the spanking horse, and get comfy. Once I am set, he tells me he will give me a choice...now usually that means, there really is no good choice, I just get to choose what I consider to be the lesser of two evils. He surprised me a little this time....
He shows me the 'My Paddleman' paddle..he loves it, me not so much..it is heavy and long. I am told I can choose 20 with the paddle....I am surprised but the low number thinking...that sounds pretty good only 20. I look up and he is holding the large leather strop....one of my favorites....and I head or 80 with this. He has that grin on His face...the one that at times I would love to smack away...no I have never ever tried. I am thinking, 20 vs 80...that is a big difference. But, I do love that strop, and my bottom is very well warmed from the double maintenance....and that paddle packs a big wallop. I decide on the strop, surprising Him a bit.....By the end of the stropping, I am sure I made the correct decision.
I am headed to my oldest daughter's on Thursday...she has to go to Germany for work, and her hubby is going to join her, so I will be with the 2 grands. I will be keeping up with all of you....
hugs abby
Your family vacations always sound like so much fun, Abby! ... your homecomings? ... not so much ... lol! ... but your M does know you well so I am sure it all works for both of you ;))
ReplyDeleteHave a great extra grand time ... hope to see you back here soon ... hugs! .. nj
This vacation was one of the best...the grand are at perfect ages...old enough to do things with..no naps etc.....and young enough to not be bored by family activities...hugs abby
DeleteHi Abby, so glad to hear you had a pain free vacation and wow, it sounds like a wonderful family time together! I love that the grands did the questionnaires, what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you and M certainly made up for the absence and missed maintenance! Have a wonderful time with the grands :)
Hugs
Roz
Thanks...this was a vacation we will all remember:)....off tomorrow for a week with the New Jersey two..hugs abby
DeleteWelcome back!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite part of this post, besides you being back that is, is reading how your grands are carrying on their Grandma's tradition of making holidays personal and special. Wow fantastic!
Much love
willie
ahhh...thanks...it is pretty wonderful...hugs abby
DeleteSounds like so much fun, Abby. I have always wanted to vacation in a beach house. I would just be happy to walk the beach. Lovely way to spend Mother's Day, too!
ReplyDeleteAlso sounds like M missed you. It's hard to take that kind of spanking when you are out of practice.
Hugs From Ella
It was a vacation we will all remember fondly..I am a beach lover also...hugs abby
Deletewow so much in this post! that vacay sounds awesome. glad you had a good time - both away and back - just in time for more spanky fun!
ReplyDeleteIt was awesome....and the welcome back was also awesome..hugs abby
DeleteSounds like you have had a busy busy time:) and so much fun!! Glad the gout is improving and your bottom is tingly :)
ReplyDeleteLOL..I am also glad about no gout and a tingly bottom..that is the best kind of bottom..hugs abby
DeleteSo good to catch up with you and hear all about your vacation. Enjoy time with the grands.... Does that mean another double maintenance is in your future? Awesome! Amy
ReplyDeleteYes...that is exactly what it means.....M loves it that you are so excited about it....hugs abby
DeleteGlad that you had a nice vacation. It is pretty cool that maintenance isn't forgotten at your place. Hope you have a good time with the grandchildren.
ReplyDeleteM NEVER forgets....I..on the other hand, might 'forget' to mention it....but I have to admit, his consistency has helped us...mostly me....get to a really good place.
Deletehugs abby
I started reading. I'm glad you had a great vacay. Then when the kink started, the robust sexual behaviour you enjoy with your husband, I had to stop. Too painful to read for someone, like me,in an otherwise happy marriage devoid of physical intimacy. You are truly blessed to be so uninhibited and adventurous.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry...I have been where you are...M and I both consider ourselves extremely lucky to have found each other...hugs abby
ReplyDeleteThanks
Delete