Sunday, September 24, 2017

Status...good girl:)

      Life has continued to be extremely busy here....spent a couple weeks grandchild sitting and Master's work project is still causing Him to work mostly 12 hour days, and some weekend time.  To top it off, Mother Nature seems to have gone off her pills...90 here today, and for the next couple of days...normal high...low 60's.  
      Friday we took some time to get caught up on a couple of maintenance spankings that were pending.  I was kneeling naked, while Master was 'playing' with my nipples.  It has been a while and I kept reminding myself to breathe and find my quiet place.  I started to move my hands away from their position and quickly caught myself.  Master gave me a look, and said...'my toys'...he then immediately corrected himself and look right at me and said, 'I should say...my toy'.  His message was effectively sent...all of me is His.  I settled for a bit, but then started to squirm at bit at the pinching, when Master offered to soothe my nipples.
          He was using his tongue and mouth varying the sensations and intensity.  I was squirming again...but for a different reason.  He told me to watch closely, so I started to watch what he was doing ...I quickly looked away a bit, and he grabbed my hair and pulled me in closer...'watch'. He continued to hold me in place when he switched to the other nipple.  Watching added to the intensity, and i could feel myself getting so wet. Master decided we should move on to maintenance, since permissions only follow maintenance.
           I am over his lap, he asks how many we have missed, I tell him two.  He is 'massaging' my bottom when he remarks, we have been doing double maintenance...do you think you have done  enough to go back to single.  I replied that I did, I was trying to stay close....He agreed I had done well, so we could go back to single maintenance spankings of 100 spanks.  But....oh why is there always a but...it is a 30 day probation, and if he sees me start to run in the wrong direction, we will resume increased maintenance, and it will be more than doubled.  The 'busyness' of the last few weeks, has shown me, again, how important that closeness is...I do intend to remember that.
          The spanks begin, sets of 25 with a wonderful stop for some rubbing after each set.  After the first 100 it is 'break' time, my turn to use my tongue and mouth to tantalize Master.  He never lets me get to the point of totally distracting him...too soon it is time for the second 100.
            It is finally time to move on to more pleasurable activities....it has been way too long...even for us 'old' folks.
After several permissions and lots of cuddling....it is nap time...
hugs abby
            

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on stepping back from double maintenance, Abby...keep up the positive attitude. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby, wow, what an awesome time spent together :) Congratulations on resuming regular maintenance, so happy for you to hear this. Keep turning towards Master.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby,:) Congratulations on going back down to regular maintenance! Great job! Sounds like your maintenance was mighty fine too! So happy that you and Master had some good play time together. Loved the nap at the end of it all too! You are doing super!

    Was there ice cream in bed for the grands? LOL! I always have to ask. I think that it is such a fun tradition. I may have to try that out one day, when I have grands. Too cute! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. abby. Happy things are back on track for you - hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a perfect homecoming and Sunday activity. And no more "Double Trouble" for you, Abby.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you had a wonderful visit with the grands followed by some regular maintenance and playtime with your Master. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abby,
    You have a much tougher bum than I do.
    Great post.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Abby! Sounds like a perfect reunion. Hope M finishes his work project soon.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurray for good times and cuddles and naps. (and what ARE those spammy comments I just read before mine?) and congrats on being back to regular maintenance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - IMPORTANT ALERT***


    VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL IN CANADA AND THE U.S.A. AND MEXICO....

    PORTUGAL IS THE BIGGEST, RACIST, ANTI-SPANISH COUNTRY ON THE PLANET!

    I HEREBY ALERT ALL PEOPLE ON EARTH TO NOT BUY FROM PUTUGAL, DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD, EARNED MONEY GOING THERE AND BOYCOTT ALL PORTUGEE STORES IN YOUR AREA! DON'T BUY THEIR GOODS OR WINES!!!

    THESE XENOPHOBIC RACISTS HAVE TO LEARN AND THE BEST WAY IS TO BLOCK THEM ECONOMICALLY!

    BE CAREFUL FRIENDS:
    https://saynotoracistportugal.neocities.org/

    ReplyDelete