Friday, September 8, 2017

How Many is Too Many???

          My title question could apply to a lot of things...I am betting most of you are thinking spanks.....
         For the past year Master has been working on the same major project at work..it is nearing completion. Two weeks ago today, I got a message saying....project has a major glitch..not sure when I will be home.  Well, He has worked every day since then, including the weekend and the Monday holiday.  A twelve hour day was a short day....so the title could refer to work hours...but it does not.  
          Yesterday, Master managed to get out of work at the normal time.  He quickly declared it maintenance day...I suggested a quiet, restful evening....he gave me 'that' look. So I was quickly kneeling, naked, as we chatted a bit. The chatting stopped as I started squirming when Master decided to concentrate on my nipples...the squirming was replaced with panting and then moaning.  Master was chuckling, telling me to slow down, he was just getting started...I tried telling him he needed to slow down.
          He nicely switched to a warm-up spanking and rubbing, soooo relaxing.  Too soon he asks  me to hand over the maintenance paddle.  It's been almost two weeks, so I am ouching and almost from the beginning.  He stops after 25, for some rubbing and quiet talk, stops after 50, I ask if this is the half - way point, when I get a break to suck his cock.  He tells me nice try...but no, we are still on double maintenance...so I get my sucking break after 100. 
           Master announces that it is harder play day....I do counter with it is not even a Monday.  No, but it is the first time we get to spank this month, so it is harder play day for this month (not a trend I am fond of, since in the past if we did not get to spank on the first Monday...no harder play that month).   Master adds, He is going to use the large leather strop...one of my favorites...and I can choose the position.  
              I am leaning over supported by pillows, hanging on to  pillow, he has decided on sets of 10.  They are hard, but my bottom is nicely warmed by a double maintenance, so I am mostly enjoying.  One hundred later, Master puts the strop down, and lets his fingers search out any signs of 'enjoyment'.
We get more comfortable and it does not take long for me to be asking for a permission...thankfully that one permission is good for a string of O's.  We are talking carefully, and Master is quietly touching and I start to try to let him know, that more permissions might be in order.  Master makes sure that more are needed, and I am exploding and asking for more.  Finally, I am laying  spent, and Master decides to see if I might have a few more in me...I say something about enough...and he says....really...how many orgasms is too many?? (I have no answer....but I am sure there is one).  Master, of course does prove to me that it was not enough....and wonder....are there ever too many???
        Once I have recovered my wits I ask Master how long the double maintenance will last.  He says, until I see and feel you running to me, not away from me, when we have that special feeling of closeness...and if it doesn't happen soon, I am thinking double maintenance is not enough...maybe triple will work.  ( I had honestly thought that after a couple weeks, he would just drop it...I know...silly me).  We have talked more about it...and it am realizing it is more about the little things that I have let slide and need to get back to...
             I hope you are all safe an protected from this crazy weather.  I am off to my daughter's...she is off to Germany on a work trip for 10 days...
hugs abby

26 comments:

  1. Abby,
    Your bottom is whole lot tougher than mine. Good for you!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably been spanked for longer than yours...Master and I discovered early on that our 'appetites' are similar..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh good gravy, Abby! Ya better start running towards Master soon! How much more can your butt take? He could decide to do double maintenance every week or even every day! Have fun with your grands and safe travels for your daughter.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HUSH,,,with your every day....I am trying, and am getting there...hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, I'm with Cat, start running to Master, before he increases maintenance even further!

    I'm sorry the project faced a glitch and that Master has had to work such long hours. Sounds like you made up for it nicely though :)

    Enjoy your grandma time. Safe travels for you and your daughter.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We talked about it and He is helping me get there...being away does not help, but He has a plan for that also...that man always has a plan...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh dear Abby, run now towards your Master before he triples your maintenance. Surely double is a lot to take without the extra.
    Have a fun time with the grands. Safe travels to both you and your daughter.
    Hugs Lindy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that I don't want to...sometimes my voices out vote me?? That makes me sound like a lunatic..I am sane ..most of the time..hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, When I read the title I thought however many you have is too many for me, lol
    have fun on your trip.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....thanks...kids will both be in school so it should be fairly easy....hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Have fun with the grands and while you're there, pull closer to M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a plan that I am to follow...kids are old enough to both be in school :) hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I don't know how you do it, and I don't mean the amount of 'spanks' I have my own 'issues' over here with a closet-not-so-closet sadist...LOL. I mean all the time apart and submission.
    Summer is generally a difficult time for me/us. Not so much because of the added bodies in our house, but the busyness of it all. Barney's workload has been ridiculous since late April! Then there are the usual and normal family functions, vacations, issues- including a little bird flying from the nest. All of these things, either good or bad generally have me 'going inside'. Maybe not the same thing as not turning to your Master, but I'd imagine the results are the same.

    I say I don't know how you do it because of the physical distance that happens due to your relationship. Though I do wonder at times if it is more difficult to be under the same roof and apart than apart and apart. LOL.

    Anyway, I feel for you. I know that the moving ultimately starts with me, and no amount of spanking is going to get me where I NEED to be if I am not willing to budge. Oh sure I can say and even believe I am, but there are times that my heart for whatever reason still won't release that key. Good luck ( again ? Still? lol) to you.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say this a lot...but I really mean it ...your comments always strike a cord with me. Yes being away so much makes it much more difficult...I keep telling myself how lucky I am to be so close to the grands...and to be His...so somehow it has to work out. He has a plan to try and help...the man always has a plan...we shall see. He gave me a packing list, and as soon as I walk the kids to school in the morning..I am to let Him know. I agree at times, my heart or/and my head are just not in the right place...hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Abby! Welcome to the world of Eric and Amy. Ugh. Sorry to hear you are having so much time apart. I get it, girlfriend. I truly do. As you are well aware, I've melted down on more than one occasion but having all of blogland (YOU) keeping me up is quite helpful. A few weeks ago when Eric left on a bad note, I thought I was going to lose my mind but you all helped me through. He's home now and it's such a sweet time together. Have fun with your grandkids and tell M, Amy said -that's too much!! LOL, unless you secretly enjoyed it in which case Amy says, "M, that's not enough!!" I got you girl. Whatever you choose, I'll be telling M. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..thanks for your support....we got each other...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I like that your M works to get you both back to that state of connection. That is the best place to be. Makes me smile just to think about it.

    Ella is definitely not there at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopefully soon we will both be there....I am lucky to have M in my life...He never gives up and always lets me know He has me covered...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. abby, abby, abby .... when are you going to stop running.

    So, I have a question, now that more facts have come to light. Is it that you are running or is it that you are trying to handle on your own because you know how busy He is with this project and uou feel running to Him will burden Him more so you try to take care of it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are one smart cookie...and that is exactly what has been in my head...This year long project was going fine..and then..disaster...and He is putting in long days, and is soooo stressed...we both need a vacation...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Ironically enough (and soon a blig entry) I have done the same and it has caused some huge misconceptions and some unnecessary hurt on my side. Just run to Him. He'll let you know if He needs you to be strong and figure xyz on your own.

      Delete
  12. Abby, I know you will find your way back. Keep heading towards him. The two of you have something special together. Have a wonderful time with your grands. I hope your daughter has safe travels and a wonderful trip. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...we both treasure what we have...we waited a long time for it, and worked hard to get where we are...so things will work out..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Hi Abby,:) That's a whole lot of O's! I've said it before- you sure do have a creative Master! Even in the busiest of times, he finds a way to let you know that he has you. That is a wonderful thing! Love reading about you two!

    His slut had an interesting question to think about. Could be very helpful in sorting some things out. Sounds like you are doing great, and working hard to turn to Master. Keep up the good work! Have so much fun with the grands! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, my friend..His slut was..is...right on. We have weathered worse and will get through this....hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Interested in securing a loan? Do you need a loan for business, execute a project, purchase a properties, Education, or pay off bills, Cash Loan Finance Service Investment Ptl is a financial service provide for needs that can help you accomplish your dream with less effort. Low interest rate WHATEVER LOW YOUR CREDIT IS! You can still apply don't miss this chance email;marycashloanfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete