Sunday, August 13, 2017

A Walk In the Woods...

           A big thank- to all of you for your good wishes.  They helped...that and Master keeping an eye...well both eyes...closely on me.  I could feel the 'fog' lifting a couple days ago, and am feeling much better.   I am still on a short..shorter..leash.  There is a lot going on, and Master wants me as calm as possible.   
            Friday, Master suggested a walk in a near-by park.  We got there, and I thought..oh we used to come here, when we first met.  Master asked if the park sparked any memories.  I said it did, and He had 'that' look in His eyes that made me wonder......It was a cloudy day, and we seemed to be the only ones there, I commented to Master that the weather gave us the park to ourselves...He replied, that was part of His plan. 
Now I was more curious.....and the I remembered our walks in that park, one of them let me to my first 'switching'....not an even I cared to have repeated.
                   I wisely kept quiet, but saw Master pick up a few 'sticks', swish them and put them back, as His grin widened.  Sure enough, He was soon telling me to pick a tree, put my hands up on it, and keep them there.  As I opened my mouth, He told me we were alone....do it.  I did, and my recollection of a switching, proved to be accurate.  I was wishing I had not worn the light lacy panties, and had maybe put on a double pair of heavier ones, since over my pants and those sexy little things.....my bottom was quickly on fire.  Master was enjoying His trip down memory lane more that I was, ....my advice, take me work for it, a switching is to avoided!
               The Sox and Yanks are playing this weekend.  My boys were in the lead for the first game, and then ended up giving it away....5/4. But they sure made up for it yesterday, winning 10/5.  The last game of this series is tonite, so send the Red Sox good vibes please!
     hugs abby

19 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better Abby - even if that means feeling the switch. Enjoy those Red Sox from a standing position if possible! Been thinking about you. Hugs!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sox won 2/3 hurrah...thanks , I am feeling better.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Happy to hear your fog is lifting! I've missed visiting you here, my friend. Hugs and I pray your Sox won.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They won 2/3, I have missed you also...hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, hope you continue to feel better, hugs
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, still struggling a bit, but improving.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, glad to hear the fog is lifting. Oh ouch, a switch. I have never been switch and it's definitely not on my list. Hope the Sox came through.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, stay away from switches...sox won 2/3 hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Abby, it's good to know the funk is dispersing, hope it clears completely soon. Master certainly knows how to keep you on your toes.
    Seems the Red Sox won for you : )
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boys did well for me...Master is watching me closely...hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby hello, hope you continue to feel better.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...one step at a time. hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Happy to hear you're feeling better. I told Ray I wanted to try being switched once - he took me up on the offer - it didn't last long. Wow, that hurts.
    Good luck for your baseball bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has been a lot of years between switches..hope that is it for me. hugs abby

      Delete
  8. You even sound more like yourself, Abby! Sometimes it takes some attention on your bottom, to clear your head. The clouds seem to part, and the sun starts to shine.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend...wise words. hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. Sometimes, fresh air and a good switching can be a heady combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Abby,:) I am catching up around too. I'm hoping that you are feeling better and better! Yikes on the switching, but I have a feeling that your Master knows exactly what you need, and when you need it. He takes great care of you! That, my friends is a special fella. He has a special lady too. Feel good! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete