Friday, July 14, 2017

Fun Friday Is Back :)


                  I wish I could tell you the drama is over and all is resolved and life is back to normal...whatever normal is.  Things have calmed, a bit, so there is hope.  Master and I have missed a couple Fun Friday's and even maintenance spankings have been hit or miss....it's been a wild month so far.  Thankfully we have each other to lean on, wipe the tears and yes, even laugh a bit.  
             We decided to celebrate Fun Friday first thing this morning, before Master went off to work, and something could interfere.  I have never claimed to be a morning person, but I did have a much calmer day today.  We started with some naked kneeling time, and Master concentrating on my breast.  Some gentle play, some tugging, some pinching and twisting..all the time, reminding me to keep my hands behind me.  He is talking the whole time, getting me to concentrate on His voice, which really helps me to stay in the moment and stay still.
             Master had His bath brush out...it is the first 'toy' He ever purchased, so is special.  He did start off on the light side, declaring it my warm up...it was just enough to get me to relax and enjoy.  When He sees I am totally relaxed, He starts to travel the spanks to my thighs...they are still light enough for me to relax into them.  As soon as they start to get harder, I pop my head up and look back at Him, He grins and asks if I would like a 'break'...stop and suck His cock.  I would and I do...
         Master then asks if I would like some leather play....He is grinning, since He knows the answer.  He tells me to present my bottom, and I feel leather, His belt.  Once I am able to adjust and relax into the spanks, it is just what I needed, a wonderful reminder of my love of leather.  After 100, Master goes to get another piece of leather....the large strop.
             I react to the first few spanks, these have a much harder thud, but we soon find the right 'kiss of leather'.  Master gets to 100 and He asks me.....20 more harder ones or 100 more of the same.  Without hesitation I ask for 100 more....just the right amount to get me to my happy place.
Master finishes and is rubbing me all over, and 'checking' to see just how much I was enjoying my wake up leather spanking...so much so that several permissions were in order:).
        I am laying quietly, Master is touching and rubbing and I am so relaxed and calm....and Master has to get ready to go to work....but I did manage to stay in a calm state all day!
        I would like to thank 2 of my blogging friends who...one in an e-mail, and the other in a comment, encouraged me to keep blogging.  I have been reading posts and making a few comments, just could not find my writing mojo....but I may have found it
       And...our 'boys' of summer are playing this weekend...Master said I could set the terms for the wager....and He has approved my 'suggestion'.  So...I need you all to think good Red Sox vibes this weekend...thanks!
hugs abby


         hugs abby
                
              
            
                    
               


24 comments:

  1. Did u want to stop blogging? Nooooo! Im being selfish. I did stop but im back! Again. It comes and goes this writing mojo.
    I love reading here. Just fyi.

    And im envious of your morning session. I want Daddy to come back and start taking care of things here too.
    Luv and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement....I will still be around, altho the next few months include lots of traveling..I love visiting your place also. hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, I'm definitely not a morning person either but wow, what a wonderful way to start the day and even better that it left you calm all day. I'm sorry you are both still dealing with drama and hope things settle more for you.

    I too am so glad you are keeping on blogging, I love visiting here and would miss you too much.

    Go Red Sox!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well so far, the Sox won one and the Yanks won one...they play 2 more games today....hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Yay! A Fun Friday is just what the doctor ordered. Red Sox, huh? I've never even seen them play but for you, I'm in. Go Red Sox!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks we can use all the fans we can get...so far each team won 1, 2 more games today. And yes, Fun Friday was very much needed. hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Do not stop! I think we all consider stoping when life gets hard. However I/we would miss you so much!
    You are a lucky lady!
    I'm sorry life has gotten crazy and you and M are having a difficult time scheduling your times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friends like you will keep me here...I hope things are getting better for you. hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Don't stop - there's not many of 'ole bloggers' left here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL,,,,I guess we 'ole bloggers' have to stick together.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Red Sox are my team too! Love our Boston guys! Thank you for sharing and continuing to blog. Though I do not blog about TTWD, I do have another blog and I understand how exhausting and often, how emotional it can be. But you are encouraging us newierbees and it is so nice to know my hubby and I are not alone in this. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh..I have been a sox fan my whole life...this year they are trying my patience....thanks for the encouragement. hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Glad to see you back to blogging again, Abby! You've been missed. Sounds like a great morning for you and M. Happy you're getting back into the swing of things and prayers the drama resolves itself soon.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep those prayers coming we will be together again at the end of this week for the start of our yearly vacation by the ocean...hoping the waters have a calming effect. hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, I feel a bit like you, it is hard to find the words some days, glad you are still here though
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...love to hearing from you. hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Sorry the family stuff is still going on, Abby. Thank goodness for the return of Fun Friday to bring some relief. Have a wonderful time by the ocean and come back refreshed. Whatever you do, please don't stop blogging!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I am just hoping the drama does not vacation with us.hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, :) I'm glad to see you back too! I've been suffering from the same... hard to write 'syndrome' as you, it seems. I'm pushing myself, and it feels great to be back. It's always so nice to hear from you.

    Always love reading your posts. So happy that you and Master had a Fun Friday amongst the drama! You give new meaning to the term "bright and early!" Sounded like just what you both needed. I'm glad that you have each other, to help get through the hard times!

    I hope that your time by the sea, is peaceful and restful! What are we going to do about those SOX??!! Sheesh! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey..sox are back in first place...going to get a post up tomorrow..been in a 'funk'....Master has had enough of it...hugs abby

      Delete
  11. It has been a very busy summer so far! I could not agree more that leather is the best. Sam had off his belt last weekend to my delight. Sexiest thing ever.

    Glad you are back with us,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh...love all things about the belt from hearing it swish through the loops to the line of heat on my bottom..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. I know I'm not consistent (life!), not do not go! I'm always looking for you when I return. I'm just now catching up and so far I like what I rwad, except - Go Yankees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to inform you...not...Sox are back in first place..great to hear from you...hugs abby

      Delete