Sunday, June 11, 2017

It's Baseball Betting Season!

      Those of you who have been around for a while know that I am a die-hard, since birth, Red Sox fan.  My mom would call me at the end of every game the Sox won...even if it was mid-night or later....so she could share the good news with me.  Master, does have one major fault....He always has been a (damn) Yankee fan.  This is one area where neither of us was going to change...so we usually place a wager on the games....and no money is exchanged hands.
       This pass week, was the first Yankee/Red Sox series this season.  I asked Master if we were going to bet this year, He looked like I had lost my mind....always, He replied. He told me to decide the terms and let Him know.  I thought of a few bets, but had not settled on one....my boys won the first game and Master asked me what  the wager was...I said I had not decided yet, was waiting to see what happened in the last 2 games. He laughed then said...nope, does not work that way.  Yanks win means I choose wood for the number of runs the winning team scored, times 20, Sox win you get the flogger for that many.  My boys were looking good and had won the first game, so I agreed (not that I really had any choice).  Much to my dismay, that other team won the next 2 games.
          Friday, I walk into the living room to see...a small paddle with holes, a cane and the flogger...and a grinning Master.  He tells me He is in a great mood, so He will let me choose the order, and He will throw in a hand warm-up:).  I know I want to end with the flogger...give me something to look forward to and end on a good note... so I choose the smaller paddle first, since it might be somewhat of a warm-up before the cane.  I do ask if we can change the multiplier....and just get a look....and a reminder, that this is a fun spanking.
       I am over His lap, for a lovely, much appreciated hand warm-up. Then it is time for the paddle score 1/9...He is not spanking nearly as hard as a maintenance spanking, but Master never just lightly taps....He does stop for some rubbing after each set. He asks if I would like a break before moving on, I nod and quickly get up and kneel and find His cock ....too soon, I hear time for the cane.
            He has me kneeling over the back of the sofa...and they are mostly quick taps....score was 8/0....and He does travel occasionally to my thighs.  My bottom is getting sore...it had just barely recovered from harder play Monday. I finally hear Master say, flogger time...I never count unless told to.
    I get to choose the position, I elect standing hanging on the the mantle..score 4/5.  Master does give me a delicious flogging with some swishing, all on my back.  My back and bottom are both emanating heat, and Master decides it is time to heat up other parts....
            I am already dripping, so it does not take long before permissions are needed, and we are both barely able to move.  Bet paid off.....and here's hoping my boys get better before the next series against those 'bad boys'....
Hope you are all having a great weekend, after weeks of cold and rain it is sunny here, supposed to be 90 by Monday....time to complain it is tooo hot!
hugs abby
       
         
       
            

16 comments:

  1. i'm kinda lucky in that i don't support any particular footy team so whenever it's football season I just go along with BIKSS and we root for HIS team. I do sometimes tease him by threatening to turn up to a game in their rival teams's colours tho! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master and I were long time fans of these 2 rival teams by the time we first met....we have managed to make the most of it! hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, I always enjoy reading about your baseball bets, certainly makes the season even more interesting and fun :) I also love how you and your Master have so much fun, although the dynamic does have its serious side also.

    Hugs
    Roz

    PS Go the Sox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the cheer, yes we do have lots of fun, we both have the same somewhat quirky sense of humor.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Abby I will be sending positive vibes that your team wins next time. Fun way to celebrate though no matter who wins.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vibes, right now Master's team is in a slump...hope it lasts til my team plays them again.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. This is a fun game! It's too hot and humid here too, ugh. I like 60s and 70s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love win/win situations...I am with you on the temps.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I love how you guys make everything interesting! You both are so much fun!
    Ouch and niiiiceee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...we do have lots of fun together, at least our definition of fun..hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Oh, what a way to make those games even more exciting. Its like you win either way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the most part we both win either way....and makes watching the games a bit more interesting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Happy Baseball season! :-) Hope your team wins for you next time, but either way, seems like you have fun no matter what. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right...we do have fun win or lose. Hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby! :) I love how you and Master have your Red Sox/Yankees wagers! Hard to believe that it is that time of year again.

    Sheesh! Those darn yankees! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your Red Sox are victorious the next time the teams play a series against one another! Glad that your Master ended it all with a nice flogging for you, followed by mighty fine loving!

    The weather isn't the only thing heating up around your neck of the woods. Love reading about the fun that you two have! Many hugs, and GO SOX!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for rooting the sox on...Yanks are in a slump right not...hope it lasts a bit. Good to hear from you..hugs abby

      Delete