Friday, June 9, 2017

Another First Monday...already??

     We all seem to think at one time or another that time flies, and as we get older it seems to pass at super-sonic speeds.  But since Master has started harder-play Monday's it seems that I hardly realize a whole month has flown right by.
       I was away this week for some 'girlfriend' time...some gambling, a hot tub, lots of laughs, a little shopping ...so my post about this month's harder play is a little late....
      Monday morning Master tells me...He wants me dressed as a school girl, and have a report card waiting for Him when He gets home...one that will show that I have not been a diligent student and need a 'strong reminder' of His expectations.
            I decided to go all out.  I had a letter from the principal along with a report card and comments waiting for Him, and I was dressed in jeans and a tee shirt when He finished work.  He asked if that was my school outfit...and I explained that I had not worn my uniform all week, explaining to the principal that I had spilled my breakfast on it Monday, and my dad had not had time to do any wash yet this week.
      That resulted in a raised eyebrow and being led to the sofa, bent over and hearing His belt moving through the loops.  He starts in with a scolding (He is a champion scolder, ) all the while letting the belt fly.  I was still dressed so it was over my jeans and undies, but I was OUCHING from the beginning.  That was for wearing my jeans and letting Him take the blame for not doing the wash.
     He then led me to a corner where I was to be perfectly still while He read His mail.  The letter was explaining why, unless things took a drastic change, I would be no longer welcomed to the school, followed by a list of the school rules I had "dis-regarded"...and the top one being...not working to potential, in fact not trying at all.  Another round of the belt.
       I then had to face Master as He opened and read my report card...I did get a B in reading, but then C's and D's.
Master pulled  out a paddle, and scolded explaining He expects all A's...yes I did start to argue, but His look quieted me immediately.  I was going to get 20 with the paddle for each letter grade below an A.....I pointed out a B was a decent grade, He replied that I loved reading, that one should be an easy A.  
               My bottom was warmed-up from the belting, but He was making His point perfectly clear.  I moved out of position once and was given a warning about starting over...I managed to stay put.  Master then had me repeat His expectations, and let me know that if I was asked to leave the school, I would not be sitting comfortable for a long time...He could spank me daily.
           I then was pulled into His lap, and we moved on to our more 'traditional' roles with some cuddling and loving.  
         In my daily conversations with Master this week, I reported a still sore bottom, yesterday it was down-graded to tender...it has been a while since a spanking has had such a lasting affect...
       It looks like that giant yellow ball in the sky has finally decided to make an appearance, we have had record rains, and no spring.  In the 90's by Monday, time to start complaining it is too hot...LOL. 
hugs abby
        
             
             
      

8 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, your girlfriend time sounds wonderful and your harder play Monday fun..but ouch! Brave of you to go all out like you did!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to surprise Him, as much as He likes to surprise me...I don't get many opportunities and I saw this as one..hugs abby

      Delete
  2. That is one strict principal, Abby. I love when I can still feel Sam's attention the next day.

    It is already blasted hot here, too!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ...feeling the 'attention' the next day is the best...this time I felt it for 3 days a record...one I am not all that anxious to break. hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I love how you had the "lasting affect!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that also...had it for 3 days this time....not sure I want to break that record. hugs abby

      Delete
  4. ouch and ouch. that sounds like you won't forget the session anytime soon :) Yay for sun. yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was certainly one to remember....now it is 90 degress and TOO hot...lol. hugs abby

      Delete