Thursday, May 4, 2017

Trouble found me...

     or I found it!.....I somehow injured my foot...the top of my foot.  I woke up in the middle of the night, and the top of my foot was in extreme pain.  It was strange as I had not been a klutz or dropped anything on it.  After a couple of hours, I fell asleep, and by Monday morning it was still painful, but much less.  As you all know, Master is not shy about  pain, but when I am having the not so good pain, He is very cautious.  Maintenance was delayed, and I assured Him I would take  it easy, and if it got worse, would let Him know and seek medical help.  Luckily laying low, helped, and by Wednesday morning I was much better.
    I gave Master the good news, and said I would practice walking around the house to see how my foot fared.  And I then spent the rest of the day, doing some walking and getting caught up on things....and ignoring Master.  Lunch time went by, and I realized I had not sent my lunch time text...and decided it was just one day, did not really matter.  Yeah, I know, seems my foot ache, had traveled to my brain and caused a severe brain cramp.
        That afternoon, I hear from Master..no update??? no lunch time reminder?? I will see you when I get out of work. My brain recovered fast enough to know the only possible answer was...Yes Sir.  
        Later that afternoon, after I had reassured Master that my foot was much better, and I was still being careful with it, I am kneeling naked, being reminded that all of me is His...sore foot or not.  He informs me that I will be getting my maintenance spanking, that harder play Monday is postponed til the second Monday this month, and that there will be a punishment reminder about keeping close to Him during the day.
     I am over His lap, for a much welcomed had warm-up, as He continues to scold me about the lack of communication.  I have been away wearing my grandma hat for a couple of weeks, so I am owed one and a half maintenance spankings.  We 'pre-paid' part of a maintenance spanking before I left.  Six sets of 25 (with some lovely rubbing between each set), and maintenance is over.
          Master tells me to get up and present my bottom, I am going to get a caning. It is mostly a reminder, but one I will remember.  Master has decided on three sets of 6 on each side...very firm taps.  I manage to stay in position, and become more vocal with each set.  As soon as the last stripe is applied, I thank Him and am told to show Him.
     I am kneeling and sucking, He tells me to rub my stripes on my bottom and continue sucking.  I am fairly good at multi-tasking, but this is a bit of a challenge.  The sensory over-load is causing quite a reaction, as I am also feeling my wetness, drip down my legs.  Master pulls me up and over Him, and we continue to pleasure each other, and then snuggle in for some recovery time.
       Hope you all are having a good week...we are thinking of building some arks around here...rain, rain, and more rain.
hugs abby
     

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still like trouble, abby? My kindred spirit, for sure.

    Your posts always makes me earn for a good spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...sometimes a girl just has to find some trouble... hope your yearning is soon quelled. hugs abby

      Delete
  3. The title of your post scared me, Abby...thought you had earned a trip downstairs! So happy that was not the case and your harder Monday will not include the other 1/2 you owed. Hope your foot is still doing well.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My foot is still doing fine..thanks! I know, I got a free pass on the basement visit..will have to be extra good for a while...hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Goodness Abby where was your brain. Bad enough with your maintenance let alone a caning as well.
    Hope you remember to keep in touch with your Master from now on.
    Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would think by now it would be a habit....going to set my phone for a while..hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby,I was worried about a basement trip too! Glad that wasn't the case but ouch! You won't forget to keep in contact again any time soon! Hope the foot is much better.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foot is fine....I know I got lucky avoiding the basement..going to be extra diligent for a while.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi, Abby,
    Glad things ended on a good note, but ouch, not a fun process getting there.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not fun, but could have been much worse....and a sweet ending. hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Glad your foot is better. Did you every find out what caused it?
    Rain is better than snow, right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what the weather is supposed to be Sunday and Monday....yup that dreaded 4 letter word..snow.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. When I saw the word 'punishment' I thought it meant a trip downstairs too. So glad it wasn't! Hope your foot is better now.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very glad it was not also...it has been a while, but no good memories from that basement. I will be extra careful for a while..hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Well, glad your foot is better. And your "punishments" always end so deliciously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. well....not always, but this one did! hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Phew. Guess we were all worried about a basement trip. Happy your foot is better and all is right with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all is right once again, thanks for dropping by..hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hope your foot is feeling better...

    ReplyDelete