Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hello...a catch-up post.....

      I have  been busy the pass couple of weeks, mostly wearing my grandma hat.  I started off at my daughter's for 10 days, she had a work trip to Paris and Germany (we should all have such work trips).  Master and I had arranged to have some of 'our' time, after I had walked the grands to school in the morning.  Master could text me from work, and I would be on my own....the youngest is in all day K.  It worked on Monday, with Master having my get close to orgasm, taking a break and getting close again, until finally I could cum for Him.  On Tuesday we were adding some self-spanking, when the school nurse called...the 5 year old had a temp of 99.4. So I went to pick him up, and the school rule is home for 24 hours with a temp, so he was home on Wed.  He really seemed fine to me..eating and wanting to play, no temp. Sent him in on Thursday to get another call from the nurse...he seemed a little lethargic and was not himself. I went to pick him up...my diagnosis, missing mommy and wanting more alone time with grandma.  Friday was half a day, I mentioned my plan had been to pick him and his sister up and then go out to lunch..he was fine going to school and lasted until lunch time. 
   I got back home for M/M day....with one to make up for.  So after lots of hugging time, and some kneeling time, it was over Master's lap for a missed maintenance spanking...a lovely break...and then  for the regular maintenance one.  We then quickly moved on to much more enjoyable 'activities' for both us.
   I was home for 3 days, on the last day, I saw Master had laid out the small strap, a belt, the large strop and the flogger:)!  There was also a hair brush on the sofa.  After my naked kneeling, I was over Master's lap for a hand, followed by a hair brush warm-up.  Master then explained to me the plan.....He would use the strap, the belt, and the large strop in sets of 25...I could decide how many sets for each one.  Then the total number, would be how many I would get with the flogger.  (I did ask him, how long it takes Him to think up such things...He said no time at all).
  We started with the small strap, I went for 2 sets...50.  We then took a break, with me on my knees thanking Master for being so creative.  I 'enjoyed' 2 sets with the belt...50...then again thanked Master for being so kind.  I also stopped after 2 sets with the large strop...50 once again, and I once again thanked Master for being so kind.
    Just as I was in position for the flogger....150...I hear Master call me 'slave girl'...role play mode.  He is telling me that He is not satisfied with my enthusiasm and technique while sucking His cock, so I am in for a long hard flogging....He will then see if I have learned my lesson.  He will divide the 150 into three sets, each set a little harder.  He is continuing to call me 'slave girl' and to remind me why I am getting such a flogging.  As soon as the flogging is done, I am quickly on my knees showing enthusiastically that I have indeed learned my lesson:).
      I have been at my son's for the past week...the girls' had a 4 day weekend, and son and dil wanted to put in some extra work hours to build up vacation time.  The youngest has her pre-school spring show this afternoon, so I stayed for that and will be headed back to Master tomorrow morning.
A trip I am looking forward to, in addition to looking forward to catching up with all of you!
PS....short leash Wednesday has also gone into effect...even while I am away.  The basic is I have to ask for permission for EVERYTHING...and sometimes something extra is added...thanks for all your votes...
hugs abby

18 comments:

  1. Beford I even read your sentence about your grandson just wanting time with you, I was thinking the same thing. But, yeah, good for him (and you!) Nice description from the nurse (he's not himself, lol).
    Again when you explained your flogger spanking and how it added up I was thinking, all right, that sounds a little complicated - apparently not for your master, lol.
    Great that you're enjoying yourself.
    BTW what did your daughter think of Paris and Germany?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to ask - did you have to decide before or during the spanking how many sets you wanted?

      Delete
    2. Yes, grandson is not a big fan of school to begin with, so I was on to him...but it was nice having time for just the two of us. Daughter loved Paris the most, but also enjoyed Germany...the Germany is work related, and she is going back mid September...just in time for Octoberfest! Master let me decide after each set if I wanted another set...but it had to be 25, no partial sets.
      Thanks for visiting and commenting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. You sure have been busy grandma. You need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby,
    Wow! It sounds like you had a great time with your grandbabies! Your time with your Master sounded like it went well too!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grands are all special...not that I am biased....and making memories with them is so much fun...I am fortunate that I can have so much time with them.....and of course, have Master waiting for me is the icing on the cake. hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, wow, you have had a busy time with the grands! Glad you and your Master have managed to also have some fun. I always love reading how creative your Master is, he certainly keeps you on your toes!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves seeing my look at Him with that look that says...are you kidding??...of course He never is.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Glad you enjoyed your grandma time, Abby. Goodness, your Master is so creative; whatever will he think of next?
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has had a whole week, so I am sure He has something up His sleeve...or in His hand. hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Shit balls! What a flogging! I don't know if I'm scared or ready to beg for the same.

    I knew grandson's diagnosis the moment you said you received a call. Children think they are so sneaky! Glad he got some good grandma time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, woohoo for short leash day.

      Delete
    2. I vote for the begging....but then the flogger and I have a love affair going. Yes, I figured it out also, but it was nice having some just him and I time....I agree about short leash day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Abby, I always like "Short Leash Wednesday." Wish we had something similar.

    As a teacher I could always recognize when a child was using illness as an excuse for something else. Sometimes we all just need a "mental health day." Good on you, Grandma!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I am glad that the short leash will be happening weekly....I at times worry that I might be getting too needy...but Master never sees it that way.
      It was nice being just the grandson and me for a bit....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. IT'S ALWAYS wanting more Grandmama time!! He's a smart one. I used to do the same thing when I was little LOL!

    And i'm not sure if i should be congratulating you on Short Leash Weds. I think i should... right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, congrats are in order :)! I learned from my mom how to be a 'memorable' grandma...did not always appreciate her 'antics' at the time, but my kids were lucky to have her. hugs abbby

      Delete