Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A "Triple Play" Monday

         I have been trying to decide on font size...this one seems a bit large, but the one I usually use seems to be getting smaller (no comments needed on why:)..what do you all prefer, and any suggestions on others I might use?
    As you all know by now, Mondays in my world are maintenance day.  And usually the first Monday of the month is harder play day...we cancelled it last week, since I had injured my foot and was in pain.  Monday morning Master says to me, we should make this a super Monday, maintenance, harder play and shorten the leash day.  Shorten the leash days happen occasionally and usually mean that I have to ask for permission for everything....eating, getting dressed, bathroom...everything.  I usually get a yes, and sometimes a condition added...like no panties today..or no clothes until I say so.  They certainly remind me of my submission and keep me close to Master, a plus for both of us.
     I spent all day feeling very close to Master, and was in a good 'head space' for maintenance. We were chatting about the day, as I was getting naked, and I sort of hinted that maybe they should happen more often, Master chuckled and said nothing.  After my naked kneeling I was over Master's lap for four sets of 25 with the maintenance paddle.  These are hard spanks, and I always get vocal, when we are done, I am expected to thank Him, both verbally and on my knees, pleasuring Him....:).
       Master gets up and goes to His bag..harder play time.  He takes out, the 'my paddleman' paddle...long and on the heavy side, the acrylic paddle...He made this one and it packs a big punch, the heaviest paddle He has, which we (thankfully) rarely use, and His cane.  I look at His 4 choices, and hear Him say...we have had quite a few all leather play times recently, time for all wood day.  
     I say to Him...1 set of 25 with each for a total of 100..hoping for a yes...and He agrees.  He does ask me to choose the order, and I ask to save the cane for last...figuring my bottom would be very well warmed.  I am told to present my bottom, as He picks up the paddleman paddle.  Twenty-five hard, slow ones, even on a bottom warmed up by maintenance I am being vocal about each one.  The acrylic paddle is next, same routine, only I am getting a little louder.  Next comes the last paddle, Master comments, that we hardly ever use this one...I reserve my comment... the paddling part of harder play is over. 
   Master tells me to stand, hands behind my head.  I am in position, He is ready with the cane, first one is a little high, I move forward and move my hands down.  I quickly get back into position, and the second one is  little higher, I move again, this time asking loudly....please lower....He rubs the welts, and tells me to kneel and present my bottom to Him....third one lands right in the middle of my bottom.  I still ouch, but these are  more bearable.  Twenty-five later, and we are done.  Master is rubbing my bottom, pulls me up into a big bear hug...our triple play day is over...well almost over ;)))!
    Later, when we are snuggling, Master says He has an idea...I am to ask anyone who comments, if they would vote on the idea of every Wed. being a shorten the leash day.  We will count the votes...only each yes or no will be counted....those that are left to me or Him, will not count.  So my future Wednesday's are in your hands.....
hugs abby

28 comments:

  1. Now that my vote is out of the way, I'm in such awe of you. I know I could never handle 100 spanks. I sure would love the challenge but I am certain I could never reach it. I think one reason is we do not meet on a consistent basis (clearly, since a year lapsed... haha) so my body can't adjust and be properly conditioned.

    With that said, I sure do enjoy reading your MM posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been with Master for a long time..15/16 years....He has never one to just 'tap' my bottom. I do get spanked a few times a week, which helps, when I have been away for a couple of weeks, my bottom knows it. Thanks for the compliment, I sometimes wonder if people are getting bored with me yet...hugs abby

      Delete
    2. bored? why would you think that? pffft.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I think short leash Wednesday is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand how a 'shorten the leash' day can keep you two closer, Abby. So yes, I would vote for making Wednesdays, 'Shorten teh Leash' day. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspected that most would vote in favor:) hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Yes! It's such a cozy feeling when being bossed around feels like being cared about, isn't it? On another note, I like the new font size, as I had been magnifying the previous size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about the font..I agree, much easier to read...and yes..it is the best feeling, being cared about and for...hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby,wow, triple play Monday, and all wood!

    I vote yes too, oh and I like the font size :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I love short lease days myself, I think it is a wonderful idea to introduce. I would rather not know when they are coming, though.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, having Him say suddenly today is a short leash day, is nice. He is very much a routine person, so I think He feels this is easier...and we both enjoy the days. hugs abby

      Delete
  7. If that's what you want, I'm for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it's one of those that sounds good now, so we will see. hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Well, that looks pretty well unanimous, Abby! Something to look forward to on Wednesdays. That was a 'yes' BTW.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..thanks...so far I have loved the occasional short least days....hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Oh my. I don't know how you handle all of that. I will add another "yes" for short leash Wednesdays though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the frequent spankee club, and that helps a lot.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. OH I pop back into blogland in time for a vote! lol I vote yes too, I suppose as you said in your post you like those days- and I understand why ( though if you tell Barney I will deny it! LOL).

    I do vote NO for a 'little high' with the ol' cane. I laughed when I read, " this time asking loudly". I have so been there. Not entirely sure mine comes out in a form of a question though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we were neighbors, we could get each other in so much trouble..and have so much fun together. Thanks for the vote...could I at least send a hint...I know you would enjoy it! And the too high...was a very loud question and a look...hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Good grief, I don't need help getting in trouble! lol

      Delete
  11. Abby I vote for the Shorten the leash Wednesdays.
    Love the size of the font much easier to read.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, guess we pretty much all are needing the larger print..hope you enjoyed a wonderful weekend! hugs abby

      Delete
  12. feeling closer sounds desirable so I vote yes (maybe a trial period to see if it is beneficial to you both?) :-) As for print size this works for me. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. i vote yes since you've said it makes you feel closer to him. and also, i miss my spankings. i haven't had a proper one in a long long time and right now i don't think I could even handle a proper hand spanking, never mind the toys.

    also the larger print is great! we're all not getting any younger *wink*

    ReplyDelete