Sunday, May 7, 2017

A "Sensational" Play Time

           It has finally stopped raining, but as Leigh said in her comment to my last post...it could be snow. Well guess what Leigh...you were right, it is snowing :(.  Nothing major, but supposed to be enough to cover the ground, with more tomorrow....welcome to May.
         Our most recent play time was all about sensations.  Yes, we started as we always do, with my naked kneeling.  Master covering my eyes, my ears, touching my mouth and moving down to pinch my breast, around to rub my back, reminding that all...every inch...of me is His.
         Master tells me that we are starting with the tens unit....I am smiling, thinking it has been too long.  He starts by attaching the leads to my breast, and reminds me how important it is for me to talk to Him the whole time, letting Him know when I start to feel the sensations, and when they become too much.  As soon as I start to feel the pulse from the machine I let Master know, He slowly continues to increase, until I tell Him it is too much, then He goes down a notch.  It is a steady stream, until Master switches to the pulsing mode, the one I like the least.  He keeps the pulses at a steady level, but increases and decreases the speed, to keep me guessing.
Next is the mode where the sensation increases and decreases at a regular tempo.  I have closed my eyes and am getting loss in the sensation, this is my favorite type of breast play.  Master starts removing the pads, and tells me to spread my legs, leads are changing position...once they are in position I am told to carefully get over His lap and spread my legs.  He goes through the same routine changing up the modes.  He stops and I feel one of the tabs being removed, He somehow puts it on a finger, and uses gets me aroused, using His fingers, and adding the electrical impulses...these are a surprise, and my world becomes these sensations...until the stop, and Master decides we better move on...He has more planned before....
     My little pinwheel is next, and it has been wayyy too long since that has seen the light of day...or a route around my body.  He starts at the bottom of my neck, down my back and my legs, and back up.  He increases His pushing down on the wheel with each circuit.  After a few 'tours' of my body, I am told to turn around, and starts in on my front...adding  circling around, and going up and down my breast.  
        He then tells me to choose a paddle from my bag, I reach over and pull out the paddle ball froggy paddle.  It is very light weight, and Master laughs.  After a couple rounds, He mentions something about feeling like He is swatting at flies, I laugh and say that is why I chose it.  He says, all in the same spot....and He chooses a spot on my left 'cheek' for 25 hard, fast ones.  I am panting, and Master says, next cheek, same thing.  When He is done He says....even this light-weight paddle can leave an impression...I have to agree.
      I am then told to pick out another paddle...and I reach in and out comes the Yankee baseball paddle.  I am not sure how it got in my bag, but Master is smiling, it is heavier than the froggy one.  After a couple sets  Master stops for some lovely rubbing and massaging.  Just as I am getting to the jello point, Master tells me I can choose ... what leather toy I want to finish with.
             I am thinking about my choices...do I want to go light, or finish with something more memorable.  My bottom is well-warmed, after that darn Yankee paddle, so I tell Master the large strop.  He has me get up and present my bottom for several delicious sets with the strop.  I am dripping....for my next sensation.
             My next sensation is Master's cock, the texture, the smell the taste, and we end with the sensation of explosions.....and being totally spent.
hugs abby
                   
        

12 comments:

  1. Wow Abby...intense sensation play. Happy you enjoyed it. Sorry about the snow...my son posted a picture...they got 6 inches today! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Intense, but a nice change of pace....still cold here, but no more of the nasty white stuff..hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, wow, talk about sensational play! This sounds amazing! I have told Rick in the past that he's turned me into one big pile of nerve endings lol. Haven't tried a tens machine and have a love/hate relationship with the wheelie depending on how it's used. Ok, mostly love lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Yes the wheelie can be a good sensation..or not. The tens machine is worth a try....hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wowser!!

    Sensation play is defintely sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the snow. I've never experienced the tens unit. It sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a lot communication...but I always love to see that Master has decided on it. hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Oh, no! Snow, poor you, I hate the stuff. Glad you had the sensory session to forget it for a while.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was nice to be cozy warm....I love the 4 seasons, but could be very happy with winter lasting just during December. hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Love the title you chose for this post. Words are always more fun when there is a double meaning.

    I think the world is still trying to decide if we are in winter or summer. We had snow last week, too, and then back to warm golden days.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love playing with words, one of the first things that attracted me to Master was the face that He got all my word plays...and even was quick to reply with some of His own..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete