Sunday, April 2, 2017

The High and the Low of Fun Friday....

          Shhh...don't tell Mother Nature, but the sun is shining and it actually feels like spring, I even was able to walk outside today!  Fingers crossed, that no one crosses her again, and we get to enjoy more of this weather.
          Master spent last week, reminding me that tomorrow is the first Monday of the month...meaning harder play Monday.  He knows I always seem to forget, and His reminding is two fold. One, I am better prepared for harder play if I have time to adjust to the thought....and secondly He loves to see my reaction each time He reminds me.  His Thursday reminder was....since Monday is the first of the month and...well you know.... I think Friday should be an all leather day....kind of like, bad news/good news.
               On Friday, I walk into the room to see leather 'toys' all lined up on the floor. (He nicely does not even mention Monday).  He reminds me I am wayyy over dressed, I take the hint, and am soon naked and kneeling, as He claims every part of me.  Then I am over His lap, for a hand warm-up.  Master mentions that His hand could be considered a leather toy, and I have to agree, it is more leathery than wood like. I suddenly feel something much harder...the hair brush,  I look (glare) back at Him, He smiles and says, He will use both sides.   He just wants my bottom nice and warm.  Once He judges it to be warm enough, He does use the soft bristle side, up and down my legs, on my botton, my back, between my legs...all over my body, and then again, until He has me practically swooning.
       Master tells me to choose what leather I would like to start with, I choose the small leather strap...small enough so I can still be OTK.  My bottom has been nicely warmed, and I am relaxing and enjoying this first round of leather.  Master has decided on 100 with each toy. My second choice is the large leather strop, it does look intimidating, but it has become one of my favorites.  He switches sides after each set of 25, with some rubbing as He switches.  When He reaches 100, He steps up and rubs my bottom with his body, making me squirm. 
         When He feels I have squirmed enough, He declares break time, and I am once again kneeling but this time to pleasure my Master.  I choose the small horse hair flogger next.  Master starts by swishing it all over, using it on my breast and nipples.  Next, He targets my pussy, and then my back and thighs.  I am so relaxed when He is finished, until I hear the words....whip next!
            I can choose my position, I choose leaning over a pillow.  He stops after each 25 to rub out the sting a bite.  I am very happy when this 100 is over, and I see the large flogger is still on the floor.  Master starts and end each set with lots of swishing all over my body, and making sure that I am enjoying this flogging.  He also makes sure that I am dripping and panting as I try to hang on. 
              After the flogging I am so ready to explode, but I also want to pleasure to last. I try to hold out as long as possible, before I ask for permission to cum.  Master is reminding me, I need that permission first.  Finally I know I have to ask, and I blurt out the words and get permission. After the first explosion, I ask for another permission, and then Master takes me to the point of needing another permission.  Once I have used this permission, I tell Him, enough, not more...I hear...silly girl that is not your call.  He slowly gets me back to the simmer and then the exploding part once again, and I can feel myself squirting and cumming and being so very loud, until all I can do is lie still.  Master is talking quietly, massaging me, telling me what a good girl I am.....We stay like that until I feel I am ready to move, and they He holds me on His lap as we continue to snuggle....and recover.
       So that was the high of Friday, on Saturday morning came the low...sub drop. I have written about sub drop before, but it has been a while, so I decided to mention it again. The last time I had sub drop was over a year ago, I believe, and it has happened a few times, but it is not a regular occurence. Technically, sub drop occurs after a large influx of endorphins has occured and then they recede leaving a chemical imbalance.  For me, it usually lasts at least a few hours, sometimes  most of a day.
     I woke up on Saturday, still feeling tired, our of sorts and no energy.  My high from Friday's play had gone and I was feeling a little depressed.  Luckily, Master recoginized what was happening right away and told me....the higher the highs.....And it clicked, the lower the lows...sub drop.  I spent most of the day snuggled on the sofa watching a movie and even had some ice cream, and by evening was much better.  The key is recognizing it, and then just letting someone pamper you for a day.
           Is there a way to prevent it....I have read that having lots of after care after a spanking helps.  Master is really good at that. He pulls me into Him, and massages me, and lets me decide when I am ready to move.  An then, the move is usually to sit on His lap.  Hydration is also important and helps and for some a snack is also helpful.  So ends my Public Service Announcement for  today:).
Have a great week all...
hugs abby                    


                      
          

14 comments:

  1. Wow Abby...sorry for the sub drop but congrats for the reason for the sub drop. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....luckily the subdrop was on a weekend...so a great reason to take it easy, snuggle and eat ice cream!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, wow, I don't think I could cope with either your highs or lows. Hope all is well now.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, Master is right there to help...hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, wow, that sounds like a Fantastic Fun Friday! I'm sorry about the sub drop, so not fun. Hope all has returned to normal and that the nice weather continues.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, by the next day I was back to my 'perky' self....they are sayins snow on Friday...ugh! hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Sorry about the sub drop, I'm sure you've worked it out. Hope spring is there to stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sub drop was on Saturday....great timing, a day with Master home to pamper me...and on the not so bright side, look like more snow on the way. hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Good god, Abby, I am worn out from just reading this. Since you are very careful of using the present tense in your writing, it always seems more powerful.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I love any reply that speaks of grammar...yeah I can be a nerd...thanks! hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby, No wonder you were worn out! I'd never heard of sub drop. That's interesting. Do hope you've sufficiently recovered.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a day of cuddles, pampering and ice cream works nicely to get rid of the blahs of sub drop..hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Wonderful, even taking account of the sub drop. Still, from my point of view it helps to recognise these things can still happen even after all of this time. Hope you are feeling well now. Hey, we had an amazing night in a private dungeon, have a look at my Saturday post. Haven't written much yet, but I will xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go to a dungeon...will have to settle for reading about you ..for now. I only mentioned the drop, in case someone might not have heard and be able to recognize it...it was a great time.
      hugs abby

      Delete