Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Master's Challenges...

       Monday was harder play Monday...the first Monday of every month.  This has been the case for maybe....a year now. I don't see it as one of Master's best ideas, but He started to help me see it a little differently this Monday.  Harder play does not exclude maintenance so we at least start the harder play with my well-warmed bottom.
           After my naked kneeling, re-claiming time, I am over Master's lap for maintenance.  Four sets of 25, with some welcome rubbing between sets.  These are hard spanks from the beginning, and I do get quite vocal.  After the last set, Master asks if I would like a 'break' before we continue. I quickly get up and kneel before Him and find His cock. My plan is to get Him in as good a mood as possible before starting the harder play time. 
           I am back over Master's lap, he has decided on 3 more sets of 100 with the maintenance paddle.  I am not thrilled, but I also know he has a collection of paddles that are larger and heavier.  As soon as he starts in, I am thinking these are not as hard as maintenance....oh..Master's spanks are never just taps, and these have me squirming.  The first 100 are over, and being the 'nice' Master he is...he offers me another 'break' time.  At the end of this break, Master says...I am going to offer you a deal, or a challenge.
          Now, I am not sure how to feel about this, so I nod and wait.  He says I can eliminate one of the sets (yes all 100 spankings) if I can accomplish his challenge.  He says, if I can get both of his balls in my mouth and suck on them at the same time, he will eliminate one of the sets.  We have tried this  before, and it was not successful.  But I am never one to shy from a challenge and I am thinking 100 less spanks...so I am going to give it my best.
         Luckily Master is patient, it takes me a while, with a lot of 'adjusting' and starting again....but I am successful!  Master is chuckling, saying it is amazing what a girl can do with the proper incentive.  I am back over Master's lap for the last 100, again with the maintenance paddle.  I am quietly accepting these, they feel much less harsh than the preceding sets. After some welcomed rubbing, Master's decides to use my big 'toy'.  He has me get it and get into position. He seems to be enjoying watching my reactions as he inserts it, wriggles it, thrusts it, and gets me reaching up to him.
        I hear Master's voice, He has another challenge for me.  Ummm..I am close to the edge and listening, never mind changing my focus, is not on my agenda at the moment.  The challenge....Master is giving me permission to cum while He continues thrusting 100 times....if I do not cum I can snuggle in with Him and then cum in the way I like best :):):).  I nod, He starts thrusting and counting, I am trying to concentrate on His voice...but not sure I am going to make it to 100.  He gets to around 85 and I yell out faster..meaning count faster, Master interprets it as....thrust faster and deeper....I am groaning and holding my breath....he gets to 100!
      He congratulates me and pulls me up to Him, and treats me to...a few....orgasms.  Once I can talk, I ask him where on earth does he get these ideas??  He laughs and says, I just have to think of you...you are so good at meeting my challenges , you amaze me.  So I need to challenge myself to keep challenging you.  I am still trying to decide if that is a good thing....or not.
    Hope you are all having a good week!
hugs abby

13 comments:

  1. I think it is a good thing- sounds like a lot of fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....we do have a lot of fun...our kind of fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Lord have mercy, Abby...your Master is creative to say the least! Congratulations on winning both challenges...actually a win/win for both of you wasn't it. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....win/win...they are the best...hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow Abby, um, congratulations on meeting both of Master's challenges :) It always amazes me how he continually changes things up and challenges you and love his answer.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Often it amazes me too....He is creative...and caring...and loving ..and...you get it..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Abby,
    That is definitely harder play Monday! Sounds like you had a divine time!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby, I love the way your Master comes up with all these ideas. What a clever man and you're one lucky lady.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have to agree...He is clever..and I am lucky....altho He will tell you He is the lucky one.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. sounds like all challenges were met...wonder what the next challenge will be... :-) Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm....I am sure it will surprise me....He often says He would not want me to get bored...so far He is succeeding. hugs abby

      Delete