Sunday, April 30, 2017

It's Baseball...bet...season!

      I returned home yesterday, after a week at my son's and then going directly to my daughter's.  We celebrated Easter and a 5 year old birthday and had lots of fun.  It was just the grands and grandma at my daughter's and we made the most of it...LOL!  We only had ice cream for dinner once, and in remembrance of my mom, for breakfast once:).  I was one tired, but smiling, grandma by yesterday.
        While I was away the Yanks (Master's team, no I did not know this before I met him), and the Red Sox (my life long team), met for their first series of the season.  Master and I often wager on the outcomes, adding some fun to our "rivalry".  I was in Boston when the games were played, and the girls were on spring break.  I was busy every day, and totally forgot that Master had mentioned the games were coming up and I should decide the conditions for our bet.
      The first game had started, when Master asked me why we were not wagering on the game.  I told Him, I totally forgot, I was not even watching the game.  He was not exactly pleased, but did agree that we could wager on the 2nd and 3rd games, and I should let Him know soon what I came up with.
      We have been 'wagering' on the games for a while, now, and I was thinking I wanted something a little different.  Usually we add the final score or the runs and add what 'toy' would be used.  As I was thinking about it, I decided that instead of a spanking being the result....if my boys won,  Master would use my little wheelie thingy on me.  If  the damn Yanks won Master would get a blow job.  The length of the reward would be decided by the number of runs scored.  We would add the total score, multiply by two, and that would be the number of minutes, with a minimum of 10 minutes.  Master received His 10 minute reward this afternoon.
   For the last game, total score times 10...minimum of 50.  If my boys won, the flogger would be used, if my boys let me down, Master could choose the paddle that would be used.  After I finished sucking Master's cock, I then was spanked 50 times with his 'My Paddleman' paddle.  He was nice enough to start with a hand warm-up, since it had been over 2 weeks since my last spanking. The spanks were slow, but hard. 
    Once the bet was paid off, we found other activities to catch up on, needing quiet a few permissions:).  Master then reminded me that tomorrow is 'maintenance Monday'.  I let out a small groan, and then He continues, and I believe it is the first Monday of the month.  I look at Him and groan much louder....harder play Monday.  
    I am going to start catching up on what all of you have been up to...
hugs abby
     

16 comments:

  1. Abby,
    Happy you had a good time with your grands and sounds like you had an equally fun return.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..lots of fun..totally different, but both wonderful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Welcome home, Abby...happy you got to enjoy so much time with your grands. You and Master betting simply cracks me up...ya really need to tell your boys to quit falling down on the job or you're going to use the 'My Paddleman' paddle on them! LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea to tell 'my boys' they need to step it up... or else....hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, glad you had such a wonderful time with the grands and it sounds like you and Master had a wonderful reunion :) Always love reading about your baseball bets :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know the old saying...any excuse for a good time spanking is a good.... hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Glad you had such a wonderful time with the kiddos. I'm thinking your sitting a little gingerly this morning and still facing a MM. You are intrepid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it turns out...no MM yet this week, I injured an ankle...Master believes that on type of pain at a time is enough! hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Glad you had such a good time wearing your grandma hat, Abby. Not so great having harder play Monday so soon after getting back...
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhh..don't tell Master but harder play Monday is starting to grow on me. hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Sports on TV and a blow job. What man would say no to that! Welcome home, Abby.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..love you comment...and it is the truth! hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Welcome home Abby, glad you had so much fun with the grands. Your Master certainly gave you a good welcome with your bets on the game. Good luck with harder play Monday.
    Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...had to postpone harder play Monday..what a shame...hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Welcome home. Glad you had such an amazing time with the grandchildren and then such a great return. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it is pretty wonderful to have both sides of life..hugs abby

      Delete