Monday, April 10, 2017

All of Me....

    I was able to walk outside this morning with a short sleeved shirt:)!  I came home and celebrated by cleaning out my closet of winter sweaters and slacks...and moving the summer things back in. Which probably means there will be more snow....
    Master asks me often which part of you belongs to me...sometimes it is a reminder, sometimes He just wants to hear it.  This time, it is with a crop nearby....all of me, the butterflies start in as I am trying to anticipate...all of me. After my naked kneeling, Master has me over his lap.  I am anticipating his had, when I feel something hard and cool.  After a few spanks, I look back and see the hair brush.  I ask about a warm up, so he turns it over and uses the soft bristle side from the tips of my toes all the way up to my neck, stopping at certain interesting spots...a few times.  Not what I was expecting, but very nice and welcomed.  He does return to the harder side of the brush, but I am more ready this time.
      He then gets his 'helping hand' crop out...then end of it looks like an open hand.  He is smiling as he reminds me...all of you.  He starts his 'route' by traveling up and down my legs, increasing the intensity a bit each time.  He then starts to pat my back....telling me it is a massage.  I laugh and say, hmmmm never seen a crop at a spa, this must be a specialized spa.  He assures me it is.  
    I am then told to sit up and spread my legs.  He goes up the inside of me legs and continues between them.  I start to tense, as he tells me to relax....I always want to answer back...let's switch positions and you relax...but I nod my head and take a deep breath. I do complain a bit, but that just leads to Him 'checking' and telling me that there is evidence that I am enjoying this.  
    He then travels up to my breast, going lightly, at least at first.  He uses his hands and mouth to soothe them, my favorite part.  Master then tells me it is time for my tattoo. I look at him, confused.....he tells me kneel over the end of the sofa.  He rubs the side of my thigh and asks if I ready?  I know this is going to hurt, so I say Yes Sir, he continues to rub, asking if I am sure.  I nod, and after another minute, I say, just do it...and He does.  I have a 'tattoo' that blossoms....Master is rubbing it as I flinch, but soon the pain is rubbed away, and I get a look of my reminder....all of me.
Hugs abby

       

16 comments:

  1. I changed things around last week and immediately our weather reverted back to where it was. Now I'm wearing sleeveless tops and crop pants and goosebumps. Hope you make out better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too..the end of the week is looking iffy.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, we have had a couple of days of lovely weather but now it is expected to cool down a bit. I seem to have winter clothes in my wardrobe all the time. .
    love Jan. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always keep a few sweaters handy also...hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Ooh Abby...your Master does have a creative streak doesn't he. It was warm enough over the weekend to have the house opened up and wear t-shirts...the same today except it was quite windy. We are supposed to be colder with rain by the end of the week. Around here, I wouldn't even begin to put away winter clothing until after the middle of May. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is creative...maybe a curse and a blessing??? Spring around here means Mother Nature is on streroids never know what to expect.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Abby, we put away all our summer clothes, to have to turn around and fetch them out again as a few days were warmer. Think the cool weather has hit now though and we'll be safe keeping our winter clothes in the wardrobe.
    Love the way your Master reminds you that all of you belongs to him. The tattoo is intriguing, was that with the crop?

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was with the crop very ouchie...but very cool also....hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, winter wardrobe definitely about to make an appearance here shortly! This sounds like a wonderful and yummy reminder...apart from the tattoo perhaps lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to say I love living where there are 4 seasons...but I think now 3 would be nice. hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Love the sound of that crop! I think that will be on my next Christmas list, Abby.

    Last week, I wore sandals to work and damn near froze!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend a crop, it is a very different sensation. hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Oh the crop on the 'unmentionables'...bitter sweet...okay BITTER at times! Relax??? I jump to high heaven every swat, no matter 'gentle bite' or BITE bite. Relax...LOL!

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you comments....yeah, when He says relax, I have so many comments ....all in my head of course. hugs abby

      Delete
  8. so nice! :-) No more snow!!! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the snow Gods hear your plea...hugs abby

      Delete