Tuesday, March 21, 2017

If it's Monday....

.......and yes, I am posting this on Tuesday, but yesterday just got away from me.  It's been a while since I posted about maintenance spankings, I really felt like the posts  were getting repetitive....but they have been happening every, single, gosh darn Monday!
       I find myself kneeling, naked as Master starts to claim me. He has decided to take the more gentle approach to my breast....He is barely touching, gently rubbing, using his finger tips, never losing contact with them, slowly and gently getting me to the panting stage.  My hands are behind me, but I have to touch Him, so I hang on to His legs...He looks at me me smiles and nods.  He asks if I need some cooling off, before I get into big trouble...I quickly nod.  He decides He will cool my breast by sucking on them...not exactly the type of 'cooling off' I had in mind.  He is spending a lot of time on each breast, I am back to panting and adding some groaning.  He stops  and moves his fingers to 'check' and see how the rest of me is reacting....I am dripping.
            He tells me He is waiting for me to ask for what comes next, otherwise He will go back to entertaining himself with my breast..... reminding me....no permissions granted until maintenance is over.  I wait until I know I HAVE to ask....Please may I have my maintenance spanking, Sir?
          I am over His knee, as He starts with a hand warm-up.  Too quickly He switches to the maintenance paddle, 100 spanks, stopping after each set of 25 for some lovely rubbing.  At the half way point, I get a ....suck my cock...break. When He reaches 100 we chat a bit, and then Master tells me to go to His bag and choose 3 items for Him to use to finish my spanking.
           I take out the 'beaver tail' leather paddle, one of my favorites, the a small leather strap, and after digging around a while, the crop.  Then I think I should include at least one paddle, so I return the crop and continue digging around and taking things out of His bag.  He finally asks me what I was looking for...."a paddle that is not heavy, a light weight  one". He laughs and says...no such thing in my bag, and tells me to choose or He will. I pick up the closest paddle...the Pooh one....He says that one is heavy...DUH...(I only thinkg that).
                 He starts with the beaver tail, I am over His lap, and so relaxed. He spanks and then rubs the small leather loop  all over my bottom and thighs...it feels soooo very good.   He continues alternating until He gets to 100.  I am not moving, until I am told to get the paddle for round two.  So, I slowly get up and hand Him the Pooh paddle.  It is on the thick side, my bottom is well-warmed, we get to 100 with a couple stops for rubbing.  
                       I get the small strap, not small enough to be over His knee, so I lean over and present my bottom.  He is again alternating spanking and rubbing with His hands and the leather strap, I can feel myself leaking.  He contiues to 100, I can barely still stand.  I am back over His lap, He reaches for the maintenance paddle, and tells me I have permission to cum at anytime that He is spanking me.  Not exactly what I had in mind, but He starts to spank, talking to me telling me to cum, how wet I am, how ready I am. And of course, Master is rarely wrong about such things.  I am ready, I am  so wet, and I do cum, a few times, until I just lay down.,.spent.  Master says He loves it when He can spank me to orgasm.....and I cannot deny, that I do too:).
 I hope you are all having a good week... expecting more snow here tomorrow:(.
hugs abby
                       
          

10 comments:

  1. Wow Abby...I love the way your Master continually changes things up and keeps things fresh and interesting with you. Stay safe with the next round of snow...sending lots of positive thoughts that your stay warm and your power stays on.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...temps should get above freezing by tomorrow ...so they are promising. Master does like to keep me guessing or as He puts it...on my toes.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, wow, now that's my idea of maintenance! lol. Love reading about your Monday's, no two maintenance sessions are the same. I love how your Master changes things up and keeps you on your toes too. Im curious, is there much pre thinking and planning on his part beforehand?

    Stay safe and warm. Hope the snow isn't as bad or as much as expected.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master always has a plan. The main variable is my reaction....only got a few more inches, and they are promising temps above freezing by tomorrow.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Abby I love reading about your maintenance Mondays they are always interesting as your Master always varies them.
    Stay safe and warm with you new snow storm.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is creative, sometimes I wonder above the workings of his brain...lol. hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Sorry about the snow. M is nothing if not consistent and entertaining. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are 2 words that definately describe Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Sorry, catching up here. I'm always amazed at his creativity. Hoping it does warm up for you there sooner rather than later.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  6. He loves to keep me on my toes and guessing...I never am sure what He is thinking up...and it does make life more interesting.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete