Thursday, March 23, 2017

Fun....Thursday??

       Fun Friday was on Thursday this week.  I am leaving in the morning for the oldest grand's birthday weekend...in our family one day is never enough.  She called me this morning letting me know tomorrow is half day of school, and she wanted me to pick her up, I assured her I would be there.  I then told her this was a special celebration, since it is her last one digit birthday, and I am not sure I want her to have more birthdays and turn a 2 digit number.  She replies...(after a giggle), well grandma, I hope you have lots more birthdays since I want to celebrate a 3 digit birthday with you.  
       I am kneeling, naked as Master starts to gently play with my nipples.  Just as I am relaxing into the nipple play, He decides to go from gentle play to mauling.  I have learned to hang on to His legs, keeping my hands from my nipples and trying to stop Him.
        I am then over his lap for a hand warm-up.  It is a nice long one, but the last round of spanks is much harder than usual...giving me a hint of things to come.
I feel some wood, and ask what paddle..He replies the Pooh one.  He is being "gentle"...Master's version of gentle...for most of this set, until the last flurry, which is much harder. He asks if I would like a break before we continue, I quickly get up and kneel and get His cock into my mouth before He changes His mind.  Next round is a leather paddle, which has me smiling, until He starts to travel with the paddle and ends up on thighs.  He decides we should have another 'break' when He tires of this paddle.
         Master then tells me He feels like giving me a hard paddling.  I look straight at Him and say....you should take something for that and feel better.  It takes a second, but He starts to chuckle shaking His head.  After He is done laughing, He says...don't need any meds, I have you.
                I am back over His lap, and He is 'checking' to see if I am reacting to our play time yet....yep, I am.  He decides He will keep getting me wetter, until I ask for my hard paddling.  Not my favorite thing, one reason because I always try to push  it and not ask for as long as possible ...with Master warning me, that cumming without permission will not have a pleasant consequence.  
                   I do wait until I know I am close to losing any control. After I ask, Master tells me to get up and stick my bottom out...I will count and thank Him for each one. I groan....He is smiling, keeps you in the moment doesn't it?  He has the heavy 'My Paddleman' Paddle....I give Him a look.  He says this was a gift from you...do you regret it yet?
                   I get into position  and these are all hard, slow ones, with me thanking and counting.  When He is finished, I hear.....now you should have me right with you all weekend.  We then move on to making sure that we both have something to remember over the weekend that will keep us smiling.
Hope you have a fun weekend also...
hugs abby

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Master is a great fun planner. hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Master gave you a lovely and memorable sendoff didn't he, Abby. :) That was the sweetest thought from your granddaughter. Enjoy your granny hat! :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master likes to make sure that He is with me...even when He is not. hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, love the banter between you and giggled at you telling Master he should take something. He does like to send you off with a reminder doesn't he!

    Happy Birthday to your granddaughter. What a lovely comment from her. Enjoy your grandma time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandma time was wonderful..all 4 were there, making it extra sepcial. hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Love the comment your grand made to you. So special. Have a wonderful time - you're off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that oldest one is very sharp...hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Abby, I do love that sore feeling on my bottom during my day away from Sam. It does make me smile and think of him.

    I know you will carry that warm feeling with you on your weekend getaway! Have fun. I taught 4th grade for many years, and they were always my favorite age.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All four of the grands have their own special personality...that oldest one is bright one.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Wow Abby! :) How could your grand be that old already??? Have a wonderful time!!! Very sweet granddaughter you have there.

    Master sure knows how to send you off (pun unintentional, but it worked...LOL) before you go away! Your line "you should take something for that and feel better" made me laugh! You two are so wonderful together!

    Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your pun....and so did Master. We do make each other laugh a lot.....hugs abby

      Delete