Sunday, February 19, 2017

Super Bowl Bet Paid Up!

           I don't get much of a chance to brag about the weather...unless cold and snow are your thing. Bur we hit a record high today...in the 60's and sunny, and more of the same this week!  They are warning us, winter will return...but I will gladly take this weather gift!
          Master and I have been known to bet on sporting events...mostly Red Sox/Yankee games.  No money is ever involved....my bottom is in the offing.  We did place a bet on the Super Bown this year....makes watching much more interesting.  Being from New England, I had the Pat's and Master took the Falcon's...(yes, He loved the first three quarters of the game.)
            The wager was ...total points times 5 (ended up being 310) for the number of spanks....winner gets to decide what will be used on my bottom.  After my naked kneeling and a hand warm-up, Master asks what I have in mind.  I have decided that 3 sets of 100, each with a different leather 'toy'...no surprise there.  I then tell Him, He gets to decide on the last 10....
                 My first choice is the horse hair flogger.  It is smaller than the leather flogger and much lighter.  I lay flat as Master swishes it all over, down form my neck to my feet...so relaxing.  Before I can fall asleep, He switches to four sets of 25,  mostly on my back and bottom.  We don't use this flogger often, but I am quickly reminded how much I love it.  I did not want to move when He was done.
                Master is slightly surprised when I choose the large leather strop next.  I lean over in a comfy position, and Master starts on the first set. These are all on my bottom, and they are hard....but not too hard.  No surprise with my last choice...the large flogger. Master alternates the sets of 25 with lots of sensuous swishing, I am having a hard time still being able to stand when He is done.
                     He gets to decide the last 10....He says maybe 10 good ones with the cane.  I am not thrilled, but start to get into position when I feel leather....He laughs and says He decided to stick with the leather theme, and has chosen the 2 tail smaller strap.  The first couple feel very sharp, but Master adjusts to less harsh strokes, and the bet is paid off...thank you Tom Brady!  We then move on to scoring a few touchdowns of our own.  
                     Spring training will start soon, maybe I can convince Master to bet on the pre-season games....
hugs abby
                

17 comments:

  1. So happy you won and received such a lovely payoff, Abby. Oh and I'm sure you can get Master to bet on those games. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am fairly certain there will be more wagering...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Nice winner's prize! Deeeliiightttful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the leather theme for this payoff was the best idea. Hope there were some buffalo wings and beer in with the package as well, Abby.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course...Western NY...wings and beer are necessities..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Just keep betting but wait until winter sets in again to cash out. I'm sure Master will keep you quite warm! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you....He is good at warming me up.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Definitely a win-win, Abby!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....that is the fun of betting on these events...hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Delicious prize Abby, lucky lady!

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is a good sport about losing...of course He actually wins also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Wonderful prize abby, I love these posts where the stake is paid, especially when it goes so well for you.

    I know I am making a habit of it, but I have moved: http://masterspleasingbitch.com/blog/ This I hope is my final home, my own domain :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you letting me find you....I have been to visit already.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I might have to start watching sports more often just so I can make a fun bet with my hubby :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you go...I find sport bets to often be a win/win deal hugs abby

      Delete