Sunday, February 12, 2017

meme...which do you choose?

        This has been a crazy winter, I think that Mother Nature is going through menopause.  Raining now, ice in a bit, lots of snow tonight and tomorrow, and close to 50 in a few days.
My back has also decided to 'act up'....as happens occasionally.  So the Super Bowl bet has not been settled yet.
Since I am not moving around much, I thought I would try my had at a meme, since getting to know more about all of you would brighten my days.  I will start us off, feel free to respond, with one word...or better  yet a bit of an expanation.

1.  Early bird or night person?  For the first part of my life absolutely night person.  Then I had 3 kids, was a school teacher, and thanks to DVRs I could still catch my favorite shows and get a good night's sleep.  So mostly early bird now.

2.  Vanilla, choclate or strawberry? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate...always!

3.  Summer or Winter?  I have always lived where there are 4 seasons and been very happy to have the experience of the changes in weather.  Now, I would love 3 of them and eliminate winter.

4.  Hearty breakfast or just coffee? Once I stopped being a night owl, I became a breakfast eater.  A large breakfast and an early dinner and I am a happy eater.

5.  Bright or muted colors? Orange (much brighter than that) is my favorite color, so bright.

6.  Pie or cake?  Hmmm....pie, since I am not a great pie baker, pie is always a treat.

7.  Seaside vacation or fun in a big resort or city?  I have been lucky enough to exprience both, and am always ready for a road trip!  But my heart is with the water, a little cottage, a sandy beach....ahhhh.

8.  Dog or cat lover?  My daughter has 2 cats, they think they own the place...give me a dog that is always happy to see you.

9.  Short or long hair?  In high school and college I had hair down to my 'derrier'....but now, short and much easier.

10.  Leather or wood?  LEATHER....no surprise there.

11.  Baseball or football fan? I enjoy watching sports in general, am an Olympics geek...but near and dear to my heart...a Red Sox fan.

12.  Spa day or a day shopping with a friend?  I would not turn down either, but shopping and lunch with a friend would come first.        

13.  Live concert or movie? I probably get to 1 or 2 movies a year, but a live concert or a night at the philharmonic... as many a possible!

14.  Wrap a gift with paper and bow or use a gift bag?  As much as I love finding just the right gift...wrapping is a chore I try to avoid. (Luckily Master loves to wrap, my own elf!).  I use bags for adults, but think that kid's gifts should be wrapped...more fun.

15.  Help build a snowman or stay inside and make the hot chocolate?  Both??  Why miss out on any of the fun...but if I had to choose, hot chocolate.

16.  Four seasons or California climate? Positively 4 seasons...so much beauty to appreciate.

17.  Driver or passenger? Passenger, then I get to enjoy the scenery....and getting lost is not my fault.

18.  Pajama's or a night gown? Winter time, nice flannel warm jammies...summer time a short set of jammies.

19.  Bake a cake or go to your favorite bakery? Sort of neutral on this one...but love surprising someone with their favorite cake...decorated just for them made by me.

20.  Theater night...musical or drama?  I will jump at the chance to see any live presentation, but musicals are always at the top of me list.  I have seen many of them more than once or twice or....
  
Hugs.....abby










21 comments:

  1. Hi, Abby,
    Very good meme. May have to play along soon. Love your answers by the way. Always fun hearing others likes and preferences.

    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..looking forward to your answers. hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, nice meme, I must be slipping, there are two to do now!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is a good problem to have....hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Love the meme and your answers. Thanks Abby.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the meme and your answers, Abby. Thanks for sharing. Maybe I'll take a run at it soon. Sending lots of healing energy for your back.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, back is much better, Master has been playing the doctor role....with no kink involved.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Great meme Abby and I enjoyed reading your answers. Always love learning more about blog friends :)

    I commiserate with you with you, I have hurt my back too. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your back is much better, I really feel your pain...hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby, so sorry to hear you have back trouble. Hope you're taking lots of gentle exercise and plenty of rest too. So frustrating when it stops the spanky action!
    I enjoyed reading the meme, thanks for sharing.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Master has been 'doctoring' me (no kink involved) and it is much better...hugs abby

      Delete
  7. You know how I love memes...I really enjoyed reading your answers and we share many of the same...will look forward to answering these myself sometime... Hugs and healing energy for your back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the healing energy, it is working. Looking forward to your answers. hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I agree on the dropping the winter season. Wouldn't miss it at all. Although I wouldn't mind a White Christmas. Enjoyed your meme.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree,,,we will allow it to snow...but no major storm in December..if only! hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Lovely meme Abby. Will have to do this one shortly. Oh dear hope your back improves quickly. Sending positive healing vibes your way.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back is so much better...looking forward to your answers. hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Great answers Abby, I hate wrapping too! 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I takes so much time,,,mine never look exactly as I had envisioned...and then it gets torn off...yuck.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, I did read but as you know... I'm. It top of my game!
    Love these and may do the two going around--soon!

    ReplyDelete