This has been a crazy winter, I think that Mother Nature is going through menopause. Raining now, ice in a bit, lots of snow tonight and tomorrow, and close to 50 in a few days.
My back has also decided to 'act up'....as happens occasionally. So the Super Bowl bet has not been settled yet.
Since I am not moving around much, I thought I would try my had at a meme, since getting to know more about all of you would brighten my days. I will start us off, feel free to respond, with one word...or better yet a bit of an expanation.
1. Early bird or night person? For the first part of my life absolutely night person. Then I had 3 kids, was a school teacher, and thanks to DVRs I could still catch my favorite shows and get a good night's sleep. So mostly early bird now.
2. Vanilla, choclate or strawberry? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate...always!
3. Summer or Winter? I have always lived where there are 4 seasons and been very happy to have the experience of the changes in weather. Now, I would love 3 of them and eliminate winter.
4. Hearty breakfast or just coffee? Once I stopped being a night owl, I became a breakfast eater. A large breakfast and an early dinner and I am a happy eater.
5. Bright or muted colors? Orange (much brighter than that) is my favorite color, so bright.
6. Pie or cake? Hmmm....pie, since I am not a great pie baker, pie is always a treat.
7. Seaside vacation or fun in a big resort or city? I have been lucky enough to exprience both, and am always ready for a road trip! But my heart is with the water, a little cottage, a sandy beach....ahhhh.
8. Dog or cat lover? My daughter has 2 cats, they think they own the place...give me a dog that is always happy to see you.
9. Short or long hair? In high school and college I had hair down to my 'derrier'....but now, short and much easier.
10. Leather or wood? LEATHER....no surprise there.
11. Baseball or football fan? I enjoy watching sports in general, am an Olympics geek...but near and dear to my heart...a Red Sox fan.
12. Spa day or a day shopping with a friend? I would not turn down either, but shopping and lunch with a friend would come first.
13. Live concert or movie? I probably get to 1 or 2 movies a year, but a live concert or a night at the philharmonic... as many a possible!
14. Wrap a gift with paper and bow or use a gift bag? As much as I love finding just the right gift...wrapping is a chore I try to avoid. (Luckily Master loves to wrap, my own elf!). I use bags for adults, but think that kid's gifts should be wrapped...more fun.
15. Help build a snowman or stay inside and make the hot chocolate? Both?? Why miss out on any of the fun...but if I had to choose, hot chocolate.
16. Four seasons or California climate? Positively 4 seasons...so much beauty to appreciate.
17. Driver or passenger? Passenger, then I get to enjoy the scenery....and getting lost is not my fault.
18. Pajama's or a night gown? Winter time, nice flannel warm jammies...summer time a short set of jammies.
19. Bake a cake or go to your favorite bakery? Sort of neutral on this one...but love surprising someone with their favorite cake...decorated just for them made by me.
20. Theater night...musical or drama? I will jump at the chance to see any live presentation, but musicals are always at the top of me list. I have seen many of them more than once or twice or....