Wednesday, February 22, 2017

He Fills Me...

               For a while now, Monday's have been 'wear my plug day'.  I do a daily task for Master, but wearing my plug was never one I chose...unless told to do so.  Yes, it does keep me in a very submissive mind set, and Master gets to amuse himself with it during maintenance.
              This Monday morning Master informs me that when He removes my plug, He will be replacing it with His cock.  Not words I am ever thrilled to hear.  He continues, now don't you think about it today....He is sooo funny, as He knows, He has planted a seed....
               Maintenance starts with my naked kneeling, followed with 100 spanks with the maintenance paddle.  I do get a 'break' to suck His cock...filled one hole, He remarks as He grins. After the 100th spank, Master rubs and roams and gets me panting, and squirming.  He then decides time for hole munber two as He removes my plug.  He reminding me to relax and breathe, I am ready.  He does not rush me, and soon I can feel Him filling my bottom, and I am urging Him to fuck me, to give me more.  I can feel and hear how wet I am, and feel myself start to squirt...and squirt...and squirt. I have squirted before, but it has been a while, and frankly had been wondering if it would happen again.  My doubts were literally washed away, as I squirted and squirted and squirted. I could feel myself dripping in a steady stream.  I finally explode for him.
               Since I am so ready, Master decides a fisting is in order.  I am so in the zone, I encourage Him, and open up to his fingers and hand.  I am soon coming again, until I am jello, and cannot speak or move.  Master pulls me up over His chest, and holds me tight against Him.  He is speaking softly to me, touching me all over, calming me, and bringing me back to earth.  Once I am able to speak, I thank Him for moving me up and away from that wet spot I had created...He chuckles and says, I don't think there is a dry spot to be found. 
      After some recovery time, we start to move, Master looks at me and says...don't you ever tell me again you do not enjoy anal sex, that will be a lie, punishable with a long caning.  The proof is surrounding us.  I can't argue with Him.....it was a M/M day to remember....being totalled filled by Master.
hugs abby
              

                    


19 comments:

  1. Wow Abby...what an intense M/M. Ummm...yea...denying you enjoy anal doesn't sound as if it would be in your best interest. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a surprise to me...Master likes to keep me guessing and surprised...and yes very intense...in a wonderful way. hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh, that all sounds wonderful! I have a bit of a love/hate thing with anal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, think that will always be the case for me also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. It may be hard for you to admit but M has your number! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...that catholic school girl thing...but He does have my number! hugs abby

      Delete
  4. OMgoodness Abby! Yep you better not deny you don't enjoy anal again. What a fabulous M/M day for you both.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was special, He does keep my on my toes..in many ways.
      hug abby

      Delete
  5. Golly, Abby, your Master has ways of stretching you, both physically and figuratively! What an amazing MM...
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does indeed, He is never boring. hugs abby

      Delete
  6. wow...that's all I can say ;-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty speechless myself...hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Goodness, Abby, your Mondays are always way more exciting than mine! All's well, that ENDS well, I suppose.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you sense of humor, and yes, I my Mondays have become way more interesting since we started maintenance. hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Abby! You are such a naughty girl! Telling those lies about booty sex! Haha, glad you had such an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....those words are now taboo....it was wonderfully amazing. hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Sounds like when my mom would tell me I had to eat my vegetables to get dessert. I would complain and complain and leave them for last to eat. Then when everyone was eating dessert, I would finally eat them. One day my mom notice I inhaled the vegetables at the start and before my plate was done my dessert was on the table. I hadn't realize I had acquired a taste for vegetables.... You have acquired a taste....😊

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made both Master and I smile, a wonderful analogy! hugs abby

      Delete