Thursday, February 9, 2017

Harder Play Monday...

          As I am sure most of you know Super Bowl was last weekend.  Master and I have been known to bet on sporting events, to make watching a bit more interesting.  Master suggested we wager on Sunday's game.  I told Him my heart was saying Falcons, but my brain was thinking Patriots. He laughed and said, He liked the Falcons.  Since I am from New England, I said I would go with the Pats, He said He would give me the three point spread.
        As we watched, I could not believe how the game was going, and Master's "evil" grin kept growing.  Then the fourth quarter (I still cannot believe it) and the Pat's pull off a win...at the very last second!  So I am in charge of a future play time, stayed tuned:)
       Master loves to remind me when the first Monday of the month is approaching...or as He puts it, harder play Monday.  We start, as always with my naked kneeling time, getting me to block out everthing but us.  Then I am over His lap, being treated to a lovely, long, hand warm-up.  Master then reminds me that this is also still maintenance day....as if I could forget...so maintenance is next.  Four sets of twent-five, each set a little harder which leaves me very happy when He reaches 100. 
      Master asks if I would like a break before we continue, I grin as I get up to find find His cock and lose myself in His scent and taste.  Once we are both ready, Master tells me that harder play is going to be a long spanking today...not exactly what I was hoping to hear.  I am back over Master's lap, when I feel the round leather paddle...I look back at Him, surprised. He asks if I object his choice, I assure Him I do not.  I am relaxing into the spanks, when He changes to something with a  different feel, and are a bit harder, but I am still able to relax into them.  Master tells me to let Him know, when I am ready for another break.
           When I do ask for that break, Master finsihes up His count (sets of 100), before I ...we...get to enjoy another break.  Master then tells me I have a choice.....He has found the garage sale paddle, He informs me with a huge grin.  That is a large, heavy paddle ball paddle, that he found at a garage sale a long time ago.  It has mostly been used for punishments, and has not been in touch with my bottom for a long time.  In fact, about a year ago, Master told me He had looked for it, but could not find it...I did not offer to help find it. He recently found it when doing some cleaning out.....so I have a choice, 20 with the paddle ball paddle or another 100 with the my paddleman one that He has been using.
               Twenty or 100, but I really never wanted to see or feel that paddle ball paddle again, no good memories associated with it.  I ask if He had used the paddle man paddle for the previous 100...he had. They were not so bad, so I chose the 100 more with that same paddle.  ( I also could get back over His lap, as opposed to standing and bending over).  I was a little apprehensive, but hoped that I had made a wise choice.
And.....I had, yes it was 100, and they were not little taps, but they were just right....Left me with a  tender bottom for a couple of days....a nice reminder that harder play Mondays can be a good idea.
hugs abby
            
           

15 comments:

  1. Somehow I knew you and Master would have a bet on the game...happy you were on the winning side...it as a shocker wasn't it. LOL Hmmm...ya didn't hide that paddle ball paddle well enough did ya. Wanna hide it in my burn pile? ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you know me well! Where is that burn pile??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I'm glad it was fun! But man girl, you guys amaze me! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He watches me carefully and reads me so well. I do know how lucky that makes me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, congratulations on the win, somehow I thought you would bet on the game. Looking forward to hearing about the payoff :)

    I'm with Minelle, glad you have come to the conclusion that harder play Mondays can be a good idea. Sounds like a wonderful time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should know that Master wants me to enjoy the harder play also....and it does get my butterflies going.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Abby glad you won the bet n the super bowl. Looking forward to hearing about your playtime for this.

    Good choice going with the smaller paddle. Think the larger one needs to be hidden better next time.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....think I have to mail it to someone...you want it?? hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Hmmm, me too. Think I should mail it to someone..you want to try it?
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi, Abby,
    Glad you won the super bowl bet too! Looking forward to hearing the results of that one too.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too..had to delay it, my back acted up.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I didn't watch the game, but I did hear the constant comments, screams and sighs from the Mancave below! Sounds like you ended up right where you wanted on Monday- that is never a bad thing. Though I'm fairly certain you would have with the other paddle too. I'm too nosey- I probably would have wanted to see if I could now 'take' the other one better than before. LOL. But I'm a bit sick that way! snort

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always so love hearing from you and your thoughts. LOL since my bottom was well warmed you might have a point. I have no doubts that it will show up again.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Shame the nasty paddle has been found, Abby. Think you made the right call there!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought I had found the perfect place...guess not;)! hugs abby

      Delete