Saturday, February 4, 2017

Fun Friday Fu.....

              I do love alliterative titles, and when Master suggested this one I was all in (I was also in a post-play fog).
But as I sat here thinking about what I was going to write, all I could think of were...nuns in long black habits  holding their long rosaries in their hands praying for me. Yes, I am a catholic school grad...12 years, 13 I guess if you count Kindergarten....and I just could not put the word in my title. I bet you can all fill in the dots.
                 I am kneeling for Master, He is claiming me, using a gentle touch.  He loves to have us 'feel' the electricity between us.  When he has me squirming, and trying to control my breathing, he stops.  He waits until I look directly at Him and says....we have something to address.  I have no clue what that could be, he can tell that I have no idea.  One of my newest rules is that when we are having a texting conversation, I have to ask to be excused when the conversation is ended.  I struggled with this at first, but have been pretty good lately.  I actually ask if he is sure that I forgot....he laughs and says, you doubt me, I still have it on my phone. He says he can get it and show me, I say,...great. He shakes his head, gets the phone, and shows me. (He was very  good natured about this whole conversation).  He says the penalty for forgetting...again...is 6 hard spanks with the Paddleman paddle. I groan, but know not to push my luck, so I get up and lean over.  They are over quickly, and Master reminds me that the debt doubles if I forget again.
       I am then invited over his lap, he starts in with one of the small paddles, immediately says 'oops'.  I look back at him wondering what is happening...He says, I forgot we usually start with my hand.  I agree and settle in for a wonderul hand warm-up, over an already warm bottom.  He then switches again to the small paddle, a light set, and one a bit harder...I am relaxing into this spanking.  He then touches my thighs and says....are these mine to spank? My reply...Yes Sir....a light set of spanks on my thighs.  This is repeated on various spots of my body, a light spanking to re-inforce that "all of me, all of time" is His.
                 When he is done, he tells me it is break time, time for me to pleasure my Master.  After  some time, I am told to reach down and play with myself, but keep sucking.  When I am at the panting stage, I am told to get up and get my large toy.  Master has me lay on my back, legs apart, as he uses my toy...slowly at first, just teasing me, then faster and harder, varying the tempo, until I am begging for a permission.  Permission granted, then several more until I ask for Him to please stop. 
               He does, and comes and lays down next to me, pulling me into him.  He is slowing rubbing and soflty speaking to me, when I start to want more....we end up sated and wrapped around each other.  When we can talk...we think..pretty darn good for an 'older' couple...
hugs abby

16 comments:

  1. LOL Abby...if those "nuns in long black habits holding their long rosaries in their hands praying..." came around blogland, they would definitely being praying for you no matter what your title. Oh and doesn't sound like an "older couple" to me. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I know, in fact I could probably keep them praying for a long time...We are older, but we are also better...hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, definitely a fun Friday you know what!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep..we all know what..hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, great title lol. Ooh, definitely sounds like a fun Friday to me :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, thought it might give a chuckle or two...it was fun, lots of fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I had a great nun in 4th grade who loved sports and would run with us at recess. She wore the old habits. Loved her even if she put me in an isolation desk for talking all the time! Lol
    If you are an older couple- than every young-in would aspire to your activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..the thing I used to get in the most trouble for...talking! I knew we were kindred spirits. There was such a nun for me also...she was an awesome role model. hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Did you mean ck? I'm a 13 year Catholic school girl too. It hasn't taken - if anything it taught me to rebel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get a gold star....I rebelled at firs, but time has tempered me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Same here, Abby. Luckily for me, I escaped for 4th grade at public school. My parochial history was stained to say the least.

    Love your Friday. Especially liked when your Master claimed all of you. Just beautiful.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master loves to start by claiming me...helps us both to forget all the 'stuff' that is real life. hugs abby

      Delete
  7. sounds like a wonderful way to spend a Friday :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't use the f-word, not only because Harry wouldn't like it but it would send my darling grandmother spinning in her grave. Sounds like a great Friday, we oldies do pretty well, don't we?
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete