Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Maintenance Stripes...

        When Master says good night to me on Sunday night, He adds.... have a sweet dream about maintenance tomorrow...or maybe you won't think about that spanking at all.  Yes, his grin is a mile wide...he knows what I will be thinking about as I fall asleep, and as soon as I stir in the morning.  
        Monday does indeed find me kneeling naked, Master re-claiming me.  Playing gently with my breast, until we can both feel the spark.  He then invites me over His lap, and asks if we should start with a hand warm-up this week? (Last week, he started with the paddle, then his hand.  That was a frist...and as far as I am concerned, hopefully a last.) Once I confirm that yes, His hand should come first, He starts in with a wonderfully relaxing hand warm-up.
        Too soon, I hear, time for the real spanking to start.  These are hard from the git-go, and it does not take me long to start being vocal about it.  Four sets of 25, with a break for some rubbing between each set, but each set is harder to get through.  Finally the last set is finished, and Master asks me if I need a break...meaning getting on knees and enjoying His scent, feel, and taste.  
                    I do need a break, and my sore bottom is soon secondary, to my new task, concentrating on Master and his cock. Master annouces break time is over, helps me up, and says He feels like a good caning.  It is a good thing my bottom is still sore, because every instinct in me is to say...good, let me know how it feels on You.  `
                     Master tells me to stand, hands behing my head.  One of my least favorite positions...it takes concentration not to move and to keep my hands in that position.  He starts with a set....12, since this is the cane...of fairly light ones.Even fairly light ones, hurt.   He stops to see if any stripes are visible....just barely.
                         Master announces next set, harder ones. After a few, I let my hands down and step away.  It surprises us both, since I have not moved out of position in a long time.  He tells me to get in position, then tells me to put my hands out in front of me.  I take a deep breath and do, and get 1 swat across them.  I shake them out and put them back, He tells me to get back in position for the caning, but that I can move up agains the sofa so my legs are agains the sofa.  This will help me stay in place for the next two sets.
                              This time when Master checks for stripes, he does have some to trace with his fingers.  He loves seeing my bottom striped, and I like the fact that they last for bit....the best thing about a caning, in my opinion.  Once Master has traced the stripes, He announces that it is time, for a little fun.  I would dispute the little...but it sure was fun, needing several permissions and some wonderful snuggling.

have a good week all....
hugs abby
                                 
    

14 comments:

  1. Ooh Abby...happy you ended with several permissions and lovely snuggling...you definitely deserved them after that! :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master likes to make sure we end each spanking (mostly) on a high note. hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, gees, just as well your bottom reminded you not to follow your instinct lol. Your Master sure does seem to like stripes. Love the ending and agree with Cat ... deserved after the cane.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does...cane and whip...of the two think I prefer the cane.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Abby, I agree having cane stripes and that they last for a while is lovely.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, wish they would last longer...hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I still wonder how so many of my friends love the cane, but happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...like most things it does help to start off lightly and increase slowly. hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Ouch! When I read about a cane across your palms, I cringed. You will remember that one, Abby. But all's well that ends well.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....across the palms is very ouchie....but He wanted to be sure he made his point..He did. He also likes to make sure we end in a good place.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I don't have a clue how you manage to stay still at all, Abby, but I take my hat off to you! Stripes? Hmmm. Not sure there. You always seem to enjoy the aftermath, though, and I can sincerely agree with you there that that is the best bit!

    By the way, I had a cane across my hands at school, and I remember it with anguish. It was simply horrible.

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, across the palms very much makes a point. Master makes sure we always end up both in a very good place. hugs abby

      Delete
  7. To end each session with a truly warm feeling for the both of us, I think it's so important too. Each game must bring pleasure to both of us.
    And it's so nice you have found someone that thinks the same for you as well. I have heard so many times different stories, that I think we are the lucky ones.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree...we are the lucky ones. Master feels He is the lucky one, and I bet Wanita feels like she is. We are all lucky to have each other.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete