Sunday, January 8, 2017

Late New Year Wishes....

         Yes, I am very late with these wishes, so let's start with....
    May 2017 bring all of you unexpected blessings, wonderful surprises and the opportunity to make may new memories that will make this new year a special one.
     
          All the grands were at grandma's for Christmas.  We went sledding, played games, shared special meals and exchanged gifts that were thougthful...and from the grands all made by there little hands, for all of  us.  I then went back with my son to help with school vcation baby...er child...sitting until after the new year.  I have been back trying to catch up on every thing....I have visited a very few of you, but hope to continue to catch up.
         Last Tuesday was catch up on Maintenance day....since I had missed two Mondays.  Of course there were other things to catch up on also....snuggles, hugs and permissions ;).  Master also reminded me that we had missed harder play Monday's (the first Monday of each month)....shucks I was so disappointed (that is my story and I am sticking to it). Master laughed and said not to worry, He had decided to move it to Friday this month, so we could have a harder play Friday.  I was not sure that was part of the deal, but Master assured me it was....and if it was not, it is now.
            Of course, life took over again, and we ended up having a belt day on Friday.  A lovely hand warm-up, and then His belt...the sound of it slipping though the loops, the practice swish through the air, the gentle rubbing on my bottom, and then...SMACK!  The first set was 100, sets of 20 with the last few on my thighs...the thigh ones were a bit lighter, but still very ouchy.  There were lots of breaks for me to show Master how much I missed Him, and for lots of rubbing from Master. After a 'break' (read suck His cock) it was back to another round of 50...and then time to catch up on some explosive play time for both of us.
             I have missed all of you....hoping to be around more, and to get over and visit everyone.

hugs abby
           
          

24 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Abby...happy had such a lovely holiday and reunion with Master. At least those spankings are keeping you warm. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one crazy winter...50 one day, near 0 the next. But at least we get a little break from the cold.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Abby, Happy New Year! I hope 2017 is a wonderful year for you filled with health, happiness, love and laughter.

    Sounds like a wonderful time with the grands and reunion with Master :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, year started out with Master's mom going to meet her husbanc in heaven, so it has been a rough start.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Welcome back Abby. Your time with the grands sounds wonderful. Then you reunion with your Master, lovely.

    Hope 2017 brings you everything your heart desires.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, actually my heart is pretty full, I am a lucky gal.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful time with the grans.

    Happy 2017, hope it's great year for you and your family.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and also for you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year - sounds like a good catch up with your Master.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year - I'm so glad you had a wonderful time with your family this holiday. It does make them special, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does, makes us realize how blessed we are..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I hope your new year is great too. Wish I had a few grandchildren to watch! You're a lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those 4 littel faces are the best....we love each other to pieces. One of them made me a frame out of puzzle pieces with tha saying on it..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Your holidays sounded lovely. Memories are the best gifts, after all. Glad you are home again and in your master's keeping. Happy New Year to you, Abby!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memories are what we carry on your journeys..hope you many wonderful ones. hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Sounds like you've been a busy girl. At least now you're all caught up on everything, right? I'm so with you on that whole sound of the belt sliding out of its loops. It's terrifying and exciting all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You nailed it on the belt....hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Nice to hear about your holiday! It sounds fantastic.
    Seeing Master again seems perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend, I owe you a note, but we have been spending lots of time with Master's mom...hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Glad you had such wonderful holidays with your family. And that belt sounds luxuriously exciting! :-) hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope your holidays were filled with wonderful memories. hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Abby, I'm playing catch-up too. A belated Happy New Year to you and yours, sorry for the loss of Master's Mom.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Rosie, it has been a bittersweet time. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete