Sunday, January 29, 2017

Good/Not so Good Leather...

                  Yes, it has been a while since I have posted.  I am hoping that 2017 decided to get all the harder stuff out of the way in January.  Things seem to have calmed...so maybe.  Maintenance spankings are still regular, and even I have to admit...needed.  
                My sister gave me an echo for Christmas, she (the echo) stays quiet most of time, but gives me some interesting facts each morning, I get to play a round of jeopardy against my sister every day, and she is handy when I want to listen to a certain genre of music.  One day her interesting fact was that according to the definition of a hug, it has to last at least 10 seconds.  Who knew there was a definition?? Not I, but I passed the information on to Master, He said He would make certain that our hugs meet the definition.  So if you are hug lovers like we are....remember the 10 second rule...lol.
              Friday found me naked and kneeling. Master was playing lightly with my breast, trying to get the spark that He loves to create.  And yes, He was successful, as I went from calm to panting.  Just about then is when He decides time for a hand warm-up.  So nice, and relaxing, yet arousing at the same time.  Master then announces that it is going to be a whipping/flogging day.  I groan a little, whipping is low on my list of favorites, but flogging is near the top.  Master says we will start with the whipping, so I have something to look forward to.
         I stand, hands on the mantle, legs apart.  He starts with a light set on  my bottom, then one on my back.  He comments that He is starting slowly.....I reply that they feel just right....we don't always agree. He then proceeds to a "medium set" complete with lots of rubbing at the finish.  Then it is time for the "hard" set, I ouch my way though this one.  More rubbing, and just as I am relaxing thinking we are done...I hear....'last 10.. hardest ones, and as soon as I am done, you are to kneel and start sucking'.  He is smiling as he continues, now you can concentrate on something besides the pain.
         When the last 10 are completed, Master steps in closer and rubs some of the pain away, the steps away and waits. I move quickly to kneel and lose myself in pleasuring my Master, and forgetting the pain.  Then it is flogging time, Master follows the same plan, starting with lots of swishing, until I am almost in another zone.  He starts, a light set, a medium set, a harder set, and the last 10 hardest ones.
       He is finished, but I am not moving.  I am not even aware of where I am...sub zone.  It has been a while, but Master quickly relizes what is happening.  He helps me up and then sits and pulls me over His lap, on my back.  He is rubbing me all over, talking quietly, as I start to return, He concentrates on seeing how wet He can get me. Once I am sloshing wet, He fills my mouth with His cum, reminds me not to swallow until permission is granted. 
        He contiues to tease and arouse me, I am starting to struggle, and pointing to my mouth. Finally I hear the magic words....cum for me and swallow....and I do.  I swallow quickly and cum...more than once.  Then it is snuggle time, leading to nap time....lol, we are not as young as we once were.
         hugs abby 

24 comments:

  1. You both are amazing! If that is lower intensity.... I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not amazing, but luckily well matched.. We were talking today about how long we have been together, and how lucky we were/are to come together.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. When I hear about the interchange between you and your Master, I am comforted that all is right in the world. I do love that ttwd takes us away from everyone else and allows us to pretend that there are only Sam and I left.

    This is the year I must experience a flogger. Perhaps I should let Sam in on this secret, but I keep hoping he will figure it out on his own.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He won't Ella, he is a man, buy him one for Valentine's day! xx

      Delete
    2. The reply from Rose is just what I was going to say...they do have some pretty nice red ones..... And yes, it is nice to be able to shut the world out and just concentrate on each other...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    3. Ella as Jan said buy one for Valentines day for Sam. I've bought a lovely red one for Bear for V day.

      Delete
  3. Whoa Abby...not even sure I would have made it half as far as you and Master before needing a nap. LOL Happy you two had such a lovely time.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....we have learned not to start an extended play time if something else is on the calendar for later...hugs abby

      Delete
  4. It really sounds like the perfect way to spend the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Abby,glad things are calming down and hope the hard stuff is behind you. I must remember the 10 second rule :)

    Wow, sounds like a wonderful time with Master :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is...life, Easier when there are two of you to help each other deal with it....it was pretty wonderful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I love reading your posts about you and your Master. Sounds perfect.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....it was much needed for both of us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I'm glad things are settling down for you Abby. Sounds like you and Master had an amazing session; no wonder you needed a nap!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having the time to nap is a wonderful advantage of getting older...and much needed at times.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Your guy takes great care of you - very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does,and I am..He wants me to add...He is very lucky also. hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, I would have been having to have a nap half way through!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I have never fallens asleep while Master was spanking me...or other things. Not sure what His reaction would be. hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Abby, what a lucky lady reaching sub zone. Must be wonderful! Your Master seems to have a knack for just the right things to do.
    As for hugs lasting 10 seconds I would say that is not long enough. I love a long, long hug.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I consider 10 seconds to be a minimum, Master is a great believer in big 'bear' hugs against his furry chest. hugs abby

      Delete
  11. sounds heavenly. long hugs are always wonderful :-) Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, Master is a master at hugging, such a wonderful place to be, in each other's arms.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete