Thursday, December 8, 2016

That darn dice game!

          I am off in the morning (weather permitting) to surprise my oldest grand-daughter at her Christmas concert tomorrow afternoon...which also happens to be my daughter's birthday.  Master likes to send me off with a bottom that will keep reminding me of Him...at least on the drive there. This morning, before He left for work, Master told me to plan the kind of spanking I would like. Now those are rare words....
            I immediately thought all leather....but we had lots of leather on Monday....not  that two in a row would be a bad thing.  In the shower, it came to me (seems all my best ideas come to me in the shower), the dice game! It had not been played in a long time.
            If you are fairly new to reading here, the dice game is 3 die....one of them has numbers from 1--30, another has 12 positions, and the third has 11 spanking 'tools' and one wild.  We have played a few times, and mostly I have been quite lucky. Lots of leather rolls, and the wood ones were the lower numbers.
              When I handed Master the dice, He laughed and said...you know your luck might be running out with these..silly me just laughed. We decided on 10 rolls, we  would take turns tossing the die, and if the wild side came up we would take turns choosing what 'toy' would be used.  I made sure we had a pen and paper so I could give an accurate account of what had been rolled.
             It was time for my naked kneeling.  I am getting naked, when I realize I had worn a new pair of 'funsies'....red panties that said.....naughty is the new nice.  I put them back on, Master wondering what was going on, when I stuck my bottom out...and He laughed, and very much approved. After the kneeling and a hand warm-up it was time for the game to begin.
                Being the gentleman I was the first to roll...21, standing with the tawse.  Leather, with a split into two strips at the end.  I was grinning, looks like my leather streak was going to continue.  It took me a few to settle in, but it was a great start. Master's first roll was 27, with the hairbrush, OTK.
I let out a groan, but at least I would be over His lap. These were hard and had me squirming.
           My next roll was 10, hairbrush again, on all fours...UGH..but at least it was only 10.  Master's next roll was 20 (He seems to have figured out how to roll the higher numbers) bent over with the acrylic paddle.  Master saw the look on my face and reminded me that I had chosen the dice game...and He had warned me that my luck had been pushed. Once we are  done, Master asks if I would like a break, I would, so I am enjoying the taste of His cock while my bottom cools a little.   I then roll a 29 bent over a table....with the cane. Yes, I was thinking....what was i thinking?? Master loves to give me travelling stripes before I leave for a trip, He was excited that I would be striped for my drive tomorrow.
             I then roll an 8, OTK, and decide to give my bottom a bit of a break and chose the beaver tail leather paddle.  I love the feel of this, but was disappointed that it was only 8. Master's next roll is 17, kneeling, with the acrylic paddle once again.  This is certainly not the spanking I had in mind.  At this point, even Master is starting to feel sorry for me, but He tells me to get into position. My bottom is getting tender, they are not the hardest spanks, but they hurt. 
         My last roll is 25 against the wall with the.....cane.  I am very happy that this is my last roll.  Master then says my bottom probably needs a break.  I agree, with a devilish grin, He says up against the wall, and He is tapping my thighs.  They are fairly light taps, all on my thighs....I am very happy when these are over, also.  Last roll belongs to Master, He says, "come on flogger"....and flogger is rolled....He should have said that a lot sooner...18 standing in the corner.  We end on a very good note, but think the dice will not be making another appearance for a while.
hugs abby

22 comments:

  1. Abby, you always live on the edge. If you ever go to Vegas, I would leave those dice at home.

    Have a good time with family and be safe.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weekend was fun...and exhausting. Win some/lose some...and sometimes even the losing is not all that bad.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Good gravy, Abby...I do believe your luck ran out and agree with Ella...would definitey not engage in any dice games if you go to Vegas. ;) Have a safe trip and a lovely time with your family.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My luck with those dice did run out...I am sure one of these days I will see if it is back. The look on my grand-daughters face when she saw me in the audience of her concert, made it worthwhile.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Leave the dice tucked away for a while Abby and go with leather next time you can choose.


    Have fun with your family, safe travels.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, next time I will choose and make sure that leather is a major player.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, love Ella's comment and have to agree lol. As The Boss says, Just Another Roll Of The Dice. Glad it ended on a good note with one of your favourites.

    Have a wonderful time with the family. Travel safe.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, The Boss knows his stuff....hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I forgot all about that dice game.
    Be careful driving today - I guess you're getting a real dose of winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,left right after breakfast today and made it just before the snow came. We have been having a mild winter...and sadly, that is about to end in a big way.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a fun game...from Masters point of view. Travel safely and have a great time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time it was mostly in His favor....Thanks, I did have a great time.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, I don't think I would fancy playing with those dice!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you are luckier than I am , you might enjoy them.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. The dice sounds like a fun game, and gives the thrill of the unknown, even if it doesn't always give you what you would have chosen :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....we both end up laughing at the bad/good luck...it is fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Oh Abby! You are a trooper to take all those spanks. I wish I could. Did you get any marks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No marks....by my bottom was not happy to be in the car for almost 5 hours....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Oh, my goodness, the dice weren't in your favour, Abby! I'd put them away somewhere forgettable if I were you. Glad you had a good trip.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dice are tucked away ....for now....we do both enjoy taking them out and testing our luck.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. oh dear...your luck ran out...hopefully it finds you again :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was due for a bad streak....we both enjoy using the dice so they will make a return at some point.
      hugs abby

      Delete