Monday, December 5, 2016

LOL day spanking report.....

        We had planned to have my LOL day spanking...chosen by all of you....last week.  We tried, but life was not in agreement. Master decided that the LOL spanking would take the place of maintenance today...:):):) !
          I find myself kneeling, naked, as we concentrate on each other, trying to close out all the rest.  Master asks which 'toys' He should get out of His bag....flogger, Paddleman paddle, crop, strop, cane, and beaver tail paddle. Master says I may choose the order. I smile and said I had something in mind. He nodded, pretty sure He knew at the very least where we would begin and end. I did ask if we could divide the number for the flogger into 2 separate turns, and He said no...each item gets one turn.
       I request the beaver tail paddle first...it is smallish and pliable, perfect for a warm-up. Each vote on LOL day was worth 10 spanks, which amounted to 60 with this paddle. I am over Master's lap, He divides the spanking into 2 sets of 30. A perfect warm-up.
     Next is the crop. Still leather, and will continue to warm-up my bottom, in a more concentrated area.  Sixty is the total, Master has me get up and lean over a pillow. When He gets to 50 He tells me to stand and face Him and present my breast to Him.  I sort of give Him a look (as much as I dare)..He laughs and says, you did not ask for a vote on position or location so I get to decide. (note to self..try to remember this for next year). Each breast gets half of the remaining 10.
    The large strop is next. I am leaning over the sofa. On a will-warmed bottom this is one of my favorite sensations. Master can't resist some rubbing, which I encourage! Two sets of 25, changing sides after the first set. I am very mellow when He finishes, almost wishing for more.
     Master announces 'break time' since we are half way done...I quickly kneel and reach for Master's cock.  He does seem to be enjoying this LOL spanking also;).  Next in line is Master's 'paddleman' paddle.  It was a Christmas gift from me a couple of years ago....He loves it, I am happy that He loves it.  Master does think the vote was fixed, since this number is 20...I simply smile and say, I thought 2 votes was a good showing.  Two sets of 10, making each one count.  I am vocal from the start, as He is lighting a fire on my warm bottom.
      Cane time, one of Master's favorite. Master gives me a look when I tell Him, the number is 20....I smile and shrug.  I lean over, and Master says 10 on each side.  They are not full swings, but my bottom is tender, and each one of them certainly counts.  I am very glad when He reaches 20.....since I saved the best for last....
      Flogger time! And....the number is 160. Master thinks the voting was rigged, I laugh.  I am leaning over, hanging on to the mantle.  He stops when He get to 80 for some delicious rubbing, enjoying the heat radiating off my back.  He also swishes the lovely leather strands all over my body, lulling me into complete relaxation. He then warns me time for the last 80.....and we are finished...with the spanking part.
        I decide it is time for me to thank Master for being such a good sport ...He assures me, and wants to let all of you know...He had a wonderful time, with the spanking you all crafted for us.  I am thinking, this should be an LOL day tradition for "Finally Finding Me"!
hugs abby
      
    

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love this as a tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Abby...happy you enjoyed your LOL days spanking. Will try to help you remember next year that you need to have people choose location as well as implement. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am counting on for next year...thanks! hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, what an awesome tradition :) Glad you both had a wonderful time and that there were a lot of votes for leather :) Wow, that's a lot in total though!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot...a lot of fun! Master is very good at varying intensity when it is going to be a long spanking.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Tradition - Tevye would be proud. It's nice that your readers know your likes and dislikes so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, one of my favorite musicals...love the reference!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, well it is different to eating turkey!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do eat turkey, but not my favorite...so much better.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. A great tradition Abby, glad you enjoyed hike LOL Day rewards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did.....a good excuse at this time of the year to put aside a whole afternoon/evening just for us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. what a wonderful tradition :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both have fun with it...so some variation of it will be around next year.
      hugs abby

      Delete