Thursday, December 22, 2016

A Shortened Leash and Christmas Wishes...

             Once in a while...maybe a few times a year, Master and I have a shortened leash day.  It is a day when Master steps up His control, and my focus is totally on submission.  Usually I am the one who requests such a day and Master agrees. There is no set formula on how such a day goes...that is entirely Master's decision.
               This past Monday after my maintenance spanking, Master mentions that He thinks it is time for a shortened leash day.  He then continues on to another topic....just planting a seed.  He knows, that now, my first thought each morning will be....is this the day???
              Wednesday morning, after I tell Master that I have no set plans for the day, He inquires if I plan to stay in all day. I reply that I hope that is how my day goes. He tells me to wear my ankle and wrist cuffs all day. I say I will put them on after my shower, when I get dressed..... He tells me He likes the idea of me being naked with my cuffs on all day.  I ask if I could wear a robe....I am told to go turn the heat up, so I can be comfortable naked.  I am then told to go get my frog paddle and I am to have it with me all day...very close to me.
          I am then informed that I will have to ask for everything today. If I am in one room and want to leave to do something I must have permission first....I am to ask for everything when I am ready to do it, and I may not do whatever it is until I have permission. Once He is sure we are on the same page, I am told to use the paddle, 25 spanks on each cheek...hard as I can.  I say...really??...but quickly amend that to Yes, Sir.  Once I am done, I am told to do them again for asking...really?  When I am done I am told to sit on the edge of the bed and play with my clit for 1 full minute...but I may not cum.
               I ask if I may go to the bathroom and have breakfast...He replies, which would you like to do, I am sure you are not going to do both at the same time. I choose the bathroom, as I see Him almost chuckle. He tells me He will reply as soon as He can to my requests, but I should leave myself a little time, as He will be at work.  I then ask for permission for breakfast and to watch a morning show...He gives me a look..and I quickly amend to just breakfast.  He says I may, and reminds me to always have my paddle with me.
            After breakfast I ask and get permission for some computer time. I soon get a text from Him...time to use my paddle....25 on each cheek and 1 minute of play time with my clit. When I am done, I may return to my computer. That is how my day goes, asking for permission, being told it is spank and play time.  Whenever I reply without adding a Sir, I am told to repeat the spanking.  After a couple of those, I am much more careful to include it.  When I ask for permission to clean....and I would not mind a no...I am told to put my plug in first and them I may.  
            He then tells me He has a meeting to attend, so I may have some quiet reading time...and I may remove my plug. The day continues, I get into the routine of asking before I leave a room or want to do something new or use the bathroom.  I always get a permission, occasionally with an added spanking or task. When I ask for permission for lunch, I am told to put on a light shirt. At the end of the day, my last spanking has to be hard enough to leave 2 red spots on my bottom, and I may rub until I cum....then 5 minutes of naked kneeling while I process the day...and then we discuss it.
             Once I wrapped my head around it and got used to not moving without permission, it was a stress free day, and I was totally focused on the fact that...I am His...and that thought always makes me smile.
             Today, it was me, Master, and the bath brush. I was not all that thrilled, but Master wanted me to remain calm for as long as possible with the holiday kicking in tomorrow.  He planned a 30 minute spanking, with 2 breaks, I could decide when I wanted the breaks.  It turns out, without looking at a clock, I spaced them at 10 minute intervals.  The last 10 minutes seemed to last forever....and the last minute was extra hard spanks.  Yes, I am sitting on a sore bottom as I sit here.
                The grands and the kids arrive tomorrow....we were hoping for a sledding day, but our snow is disappearing too quickly.  I am ready with lots of little surprises, and am looking forward to lots of fun.  We will continue some long lasting family traditions, and possible start some new ones.  
                   I wish all of you holidays filled with family and friends, laughter and fun, recalling past holidays and making new memories...and light and love.
hugs abby

26 comments:

  1. You and your Master have so much fun. Merry Christmas to you and your family Abby.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have fun together, hope your Christmas was as much fun as ours. hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, wow, I love how inventive your Master is and how he keeps you on your toes.

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Have a wonderful time with the grands :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master loves to surprise me with the unexpected...luckily He knows just what I like....hope your holiday was wonderful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, I expect that set you up for a relaxed and happy time with your family:)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly did...hope your holiday was filled with wonderful moments...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, you and your Master always amaze me. You were meant to be together. :-)

    I hope you have a wonderful time making new memories with your family. Merry Christmas and love and light to you and yours! :-) Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are both thankful that we found each other...took us both a while to find the right 'one'. Thanks for the wishes....the holiday was filled with new memories and lots of traditions.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your master!
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope yours was joyous also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I am not sure I could self spank lol. No judgement here, I just don't know if I could do it. I have a difficult enough time submitting to HIM doing it! lol

    Hope you have a wonderful holiday and an even better New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was actually the first time He told me to...I am often guilty of over-thinking every thing, but this time I just went with it...and I am glad I did.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Wishing you and yours a lovely Christmas, Abby. Enjoy your grandkids and kids.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you..it was a wonderful time for all of us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. That was a memorable pre-Christmas event Abby.
    Have a wonderful time with your family and the grands.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was...got me in the perfect mood for all the celebration...hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Have a wonderful time surrounded by your family. I'm getting anxious now, our family is due in about five hours, busily working to get everything done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holiday was filled with special moments and lots of laughs...hugs abby

      Delete
  10. With all this submission, you will have a totally stress free holiday. Enjoy every minute with your loved ones, Abby.

    Merry Christmas From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not sure stress free is ever possible...but it sure did help..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Awwww Abby! What a wonderful day that must have been. I sent this post to my Sir, I could sure use a short leash day (way more than a couple times a year lol). I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get such a day...and let me know how it goes. Both Master and I have agreed they should happen more often..and just today He told me if not this week then the next. hugs abby

      Delete
  12. What a fun and peaceful day :)
    I'm sure you are looking forward to your next shortened leash day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to it...was told today it will be by the end of next week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. I love the idea of this. I am going to share this with my Sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it happens for you...and you let me know. Master informed me today...be ready for another.
      hugs aggy

      Delete