Monday, November 21, 2016

Naughty List and Lovin It!

           Most importantly this early morning, a big Thank You to everyone who helped make LOL days such a success this year. I am still catching up with some of the posts, it was so wonderful to hear from all of you and meet new friends. I have not added up the total for my next spanking....I am away wearing my grand-ma hat this week....but all the 'toys' listed received at least one vote and the flogger was the top vote getter. My welcome home spanking will be lots of fun! Of course a big Thank You to Hermione for organizing and hosting!
       Before I left last week, I went shopping for new undies, mainly bras, since I had not replaced my 'every day' ones in a long time.  Just as I suspected, after I was sized, I needed to drop a couple sizes for a good fit. I really like to hear....you need to buy a smaller size, yes even with a bra. I noticed there was a table with a large display of panties, in a large variety of colors. I didn't really need new ones, but I had to walk over and look.  A couple of them had interesting words on them, way too enticing to just walk away.
      I decided to purchase a few, walked up to the counter and the sales lady says..are these a gift for someone?  I almost just said yes, and let it go, but then I said...no, they are for me...to perhaps have a little fun with.  She replied...my husband calls these funsies, since when I wear them it means I am in the mood for some fun. I laughed and said, I am pretty sure they will work that way for me. You just never know.....do we??
          The pair I wore for last week's Fun Friday had the words in my title for this entry on the back of them.  Master had told me to get ready....naked and kneeling...while He went to get something. He walked back in to find me standing and wearing panties. He gave me a "LOOK" and I quickly turned 
around and waved my bottom at Him. He laughed and said..." keep them on"..:)
            Once over His lap, He asked why I had chosen the bright red color, I replied it was the only color they had with this saying in them. He continued, reminding me that it is almost universal the spankers think they should try to match the bottom they are spanking with the color of the undies being worn.  I am not entirely certain that it is a universal rule, but since He was allowing me to keep them on, I did not argue.
          Starting with His hand, and then on to one of His smaller paddles, He eventually had my bottom matching my undies. Of course by then, we both interested in another kind of fun...so they were removed, and we moved on to a few...orgasms. Yes, the undies were well worth the investment.
          If I do not get a chance to say it on Thursday, hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving counting your blessings and remembering...there is no such thing as calories on this holiday.  I am very thankful for all of you for so many reasons.....
hugs abby

36 comments:

  1. Hi, Abby,
    What a sweet addition to your wardrobe! Sounds like you had fun, breaking them in:)
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...and I have another slightly different pair that I am saving for the near future.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Love that you told the sales lady. If she was young, it gave her something to hope for when she gets older. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving yourself and enjoy your grands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of it that way...but that would be nice. Hope you have a wonderful holiday also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, nice undies! sounds like a fun time
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was...I love surprising him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, :) LOL! I love the story about your cute new panties! You must have very much enjoyed that interaction with the sales lady. How fun!

    Your surprise for Master worked out nicely, and then some, it sounds like! I always love reading about you two! I do look forward to hearing all about the post LOL Day spanking, when you return.

    Have a lovely Thanksgiving with your family and grands! I am very thankful for your friendship! Enjoy every yummy, Thanksgiving treat! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master and I do manage to have lots of fun...most of the time, we love making each other laugh...a real gift. Hope your holidays are spend with lots of family , making happy memories.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Abby:

    Sorry to have missed LOL days. Hopefully, your bottom and your heart will be as warm as the turkey (from love) on Thursday.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to be sorry, your comment more than made up for it. Love your wish..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Nothing like a panty parade to get things warmed up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that slogan was sure to get a naughty girl spanked! Fun exchange with the sales lady.
    Enjoy wearing your grandma hat.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was my thought also, and it worked. Grands and I are having lots of fun..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. That was wonderful! I agree that the sales lady probably loved your response!
    Hope you are having a fun time with the grands! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy thanksgiving to you...and yours, also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. What a fun filled post. Loved the sales ladies response and then your Masters once he saw the slogan.

    Enjoy your Thanks giving with your Grands.

    Hugs Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were more than worth the price...hope you have a wonderful holiday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on the smaller sized bra, Abby! Love your answer to the saleslady...even though I don't have anyone around here, still would like to find some of those panties. ;) Have a wonderful time with the grands, a happy and loving Thanksgiving and safe travels!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was excited to find them, and the sales lady was the icing on the cake. Hope you have a fun filled holiday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, love this :) Love your conversation with the sales lady good on you for telling her, I would have been tempted to say they were gifts too. Glad yourpurchases paid off so handsomely:)

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Have a wonderful time with the grands. Look forward to hearing about your LoL spanking :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..hope all is going well for you and yours.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy those panties.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guarantee, they will be worn again! Happy Thanks giving to you also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. What a fun post! I can just hear you have good times. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you...and back at you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. I need a pair of those knickers. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my better recent purchases..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. Abby, those panties sound adorable. Always on the hunt for some presents that Sam and I open privately. And here I thought I was done with my Christmas shopping! I will have to scout out the "Pink" section at Victoria's Secret.

    Happy Turkey Day,
    Ells

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Luck...hope you find something that will excite both of you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. Nice! Now I'm thinking I should go panty shopping! ;) Have fun with the grands! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Never know what you will find:). \
      hugs abby

      Delete
  17. Keep enjoying those nice new panties. :-) Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving with your family! Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have another ..slightly different...pair that I am saving for the near future. Thanksgiving was lovely, and reminded us how thankful we should be for all of our blessings.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always like red panties. On the first day of our visits, I always have her wearing red ones.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I somehow think that is true of most spankers...gives them something to match...
      hugs abby

      Delete