Saturday, October 22, 2016

Stripes......

              First thing Master says to me on Friday morning....it has been too long since I created a nice striped pattern on your ass.  That will be remedied as soon as I get home from work, be ready with your cuffs on. He then told me, not to think about it all day, just enjoy  my day......
                  At the end of the work day, I am kneeling, naked except for my ankle and wrist cuffs.  Master is reclaiming me as we chat a little, until chat is replaced with panting. I am then over His lap for a warm-up starting with His hand and then some with that hair brush that seems to always be available. Master asks if I am ready to get my stripes....as ready as I will ever be.
         Master gets the rope out of His bag, telling me He is going to help me stay in place.  I have not been restrained in a long time...and i do enjoy the feeling of not having to worry about moving out of place or putting my  hands in the wrong spot..all that is a mute point.
                   Master is always creative, often adding something new or different to our play time.  This time He told me to kneel over the back of the sofa on a pillow, my breast hanging over the back of the sofa.  He has me spread my legs as far apart as I can, and He secures them. My arms are also spread and tied in place.  Master thinks I am a little high and removes the pillow I am kneeling on.  I tell Him I am more comfortable with the pillow, He manages to get it under me again, without disturbing the restraints.
                       I feel Him rubbing one of His canes over my bottom, hear Him tell me to get ready, and He starts.  I am not sure how many, but several sets of 12...maybe 6 or 8. After each set,  He does stop to rub and tell me what a beautiful design  He is creating on my bottom, He loves seeing it striped. Finally I hear, last 12..you have to count and thank me after each one...UGH.  He starts standing to my left, and I count to 6, with thanks after each one.  He moves to my right, and I decide to start at 6 and count down...He chuckles knowing I am putting my own little touch on the count down. I get to 1, and say done....He replies we are not at 0...so one more. Now we are done.  
                      He, of course, has to check and see if I am responding....besides just the verbalizing....I am a bit. He asks if I want a break...I am thinking...a break???...I thought we were done.  But I say yes, He moves to the front of me, smiling and says, you look so wonderful just as you are, I do not want to untie you yet. Now this could create a problem, since He is not 7 feet tall...He brings a kitchen chair over and stands on it....He is a little high, but I can stretch a bit and I am enjoying His cock.  As I start I am trying not to laugh as I think how we must look, but that is soon forgotten.
                         Master then asks me if I would like stripes of another kind.  As I am trying to figure out what He is talking about, I feel the swish of the flogger all over my back...ahhh...Yes Sir.  Master treats me to a wonderful flogging with breaks for swishing and rubbing.  I can feel myself getting wetter, and I am almost totally loss in the amazing sensation when I hear....time for stripes of another kind.
                         I am trying to figure out what He means, when I feel the  of His whip. One of His favorites, not high on the list of mine.  But, I do know how much it pleases Him when I accept a whipping, and it does make me feel very submissive.  I am ouching from the start, as He explains He wants the stripes on my back to match those on my bottom. He is a very symmetrical person. Finally He is satisfied, and I am treated to a wonderful rub down, before He releases me from the restraints. 
                               So I am wearing stripes this weekend..not making much of a fashion statement.....but feeling very submissive...and that makes both of us smile...
hugs abby 
                                 
                                
                            
                    
              
             

16 comments:

  1. I would love to experience the feeling of being totally submissive someday...perhaps without the whip ;-) Glad you both were smiling. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it for you also...without the whip.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Gosh. I do so love the cane. But maybe not the whip! Sounds lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part about the cane, is that I feel the results the day after and sometimes 2 days..a rare happening for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Whoa! Master really likes to amp it up doesn't he, Abby. Hope you're enjoying your stripes.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy the 'after effects'...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Wow Abby, that is a lot of stripes! Hope you enjoy them :) There is nothing like being in that submissive head space.

    I love how your Master always changes things up. Your counting backwards made me giggle.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that head space is something we all want....He is creative and I do like to let Him know I still have my sassy side.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wow - you two are amazing - so glad you found each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are also...for many reasons.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. WHOA Abby! :) Your Master always finds a way to change things up for you! Sounds like quite a variety of stripes! You sure are brave. At the same time it sounds like your Master is masterful at handling all those stripe-makers, and making sure that you have had a wonderful experience in the end. I'm happy for you both! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, He has practiced to be certain that He achieves the effects He wants...and I always wonder how He gets all of His ideas...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Oh, my goodness, that's a lot of stripes Abby! Master does like to mix things up, glad you were both smiling at the end.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a good match...in many ways. We both waited a long time to have that happen in our lives.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Lots of stripes Abby. Sounds lovely. I like how your Master changes things.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree..He keeps me on my toes...
      hugs abby

      Delete