Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Play hard....Cum hard....

                Master's greeting to me yesterday morning was..."it's harder play Monday, first Monday of the month".  He is waiting for my response with His evil grin.  I moan and He laughs, I ask how does He always remember that...He asks how can I always forget?  He then tells me to try not to think about it all day....fully knowing He has planted the seed in my head.
                    After my naked kneeling and breast 'mauling' I am over His lap.  He starts in with a small paddle, I look back and ask about a warm-up.  He tells me these light taps are my warm-up, I should enjoy them.  They are light taps...that are too soon halted.  Time to change to the maintenance paddle, it still is M/M day,  Sets of 25, getting harder as He progresses to 100.  I am squirming and being very vocal, with each set the spanks get harder...or so it seems to my bottom.
                       Master is massaging my body, talking softly, getting me to relax. It is working until I hear, time for part 2, harder play time. He reaches for the small bath brush, He feels me tense a little, so He starts with the brush side. Yes, there is a good side to that bath brush.  He uses it all over, gently, not so gently, and even tries spanking me with that side.  I tell Him, He could use that side all evening...He laughs.  
                      He does ask if I would like a break before the spanking continues. I am on my knees, starting off slowly, speeding up then slowing down.  Master lets me control the ebb and flow for a bit, then grabs my hair and takes control.  He is completely in charge, I am His receptacle. 
                        Master asks if I am ready for a second round with the brush. He says He wants to try a new position....I am thinking the could be interesting, I am not the most agile person in the world.  He says....diaper position....ahhh...I quickly tell Him we have tried that position, once, and it was memorable....not in a wonderful way.  It was uncomfortable, and the spanking is on taut skin, so it really hurt.  Master says He does not remember, so He needs a refresher.
                          I am on my back, He is holding my legs up straight, and He starts to spank.  He is not spanking nearly as hard as He was earlier, but He does not need to...they all hurt.
I am 'ouching' from the beginning. I am wearing my plug, He spanks over the plug, on one cheek then the other, over both cheeks, He is avoiding my thigh area.  I am getting very vocal, trying to remember to breathe. He finally lowers my legs, and moves on to soothing me. Rubbing and massaging, talking quietly to me.
                     Of course, His soothing leads me to thinking about other things, since I can start to feel myself getting very wet and ready....Master is grinning, as He spreads my wetness, and brings me right to the point of pleading for a permission.  Permissions are granted, and I hear myself grunting and groaning, having a primal reaction that I have no control over.  Just when I think I am finished and catching my breath, Master decides it is time for a round two, and sure enough, I am off, even louder this time.  I am squirting, and I can feel Master deciding to fill me with His hand, .....
                    I just collapse trying to breathe, Master gets up and tells me not to move a muscle....not sure I could if I wanted to.  He returns and lies on top of me, covering me with His hairy chest, hugging me tightly, making me feel not only owned, but very safe and....exactly where I belong.
   hugs abby   
                                            
                       
                    
                     
                    

11 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, you must have been tender afterward, but by the end of the festivities you probably didn't notice anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I rarely feel a spanking into the next day, but I did this time...and it was worth it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Wow Abby...that does sound painful. You should tell Master that one of his weapons for harder play Monday should be one of your favorites. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...great idea, I will let you know what He says...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, oh ouch, that definitely sounds painful, but wow, the end result :)

    I'm with Cat. You could take a poll, see how many others agree and put it to Master maybe.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking you would all agree....I will ask before the next harder play Monday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I hate the diaper position - it does hurt and it's uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and Yes.....we are in total agreement.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Love the pain and the pleasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange bedfellows..but so do I.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Sam does not know about the diaper position, and I plan to keep it that way. Yuck! Glad you had your happy ending, though.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete