Saturday, October 29, 2016

Meeting of 'Lurkers Anonymous"

            All of you wonderful lurkers in blog land...take note.  There is help coming to help you de-lurk.  Save the dates of November 18 and 19, yes we even give you a choice of 2 days.   Two days in which Hermione hosts LOL...Love Our Lurkers Day.  It is a day just for all of you, to put aside and enjoy coming out of the shadows and letting us meet you...or stay anonymous and let us know you are reading with a comment.
             The bloggers who are participating (and there are a lot of us) will all be listed at Hermione's. We will have a post welcoming you...some will also let you vote to see what their next spanking will feel like, or how many strokes or...some will let you know how they became part of our wonderful community. There are no rules for the bloggers and  the lurkers...just lots of fun and the potential for new friends.
                Every year, I get at least one comment from someone who tells me it is their first comment on a blog...and that makes my day...makes my week.  That first comment is the hardest..I know I have been there. Seems like ages ago now, but that first comment led to my own blog (not a necessary step...no rules remember), to learn a lot about myself, and to realize that there was a community (or family) of friends out there who, although we are all different, in many ways we are all alike. What I found was acceptance, encouragement and support...always.  
                 Last year, I invited everyone to comment on what 'toy' Master would be choosing for my next spanking, and gave 5 choices.  Each vote meant 5 swats with the winning 'instrument'. Not sure what I will come up with this year yet....but hope to hear from many of you...even if it is just a hello.  I (almost always) respond to comments, so all it takes is a hello to get a conversation started...and who knows where that will lead.
hugs abby

7 comments:

  1. Hey Abby...your Master is so creative...what ideas does he have for this LOL? ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby, I do love LoL day and look forward to seeing what you and Master come up with this year :) I'm not sure I will post, but definitely look forward to visiting everyone :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm - time to start thinking of something new and different. It will be here before you know it, Abby.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! I had so much fun on Love our Lurkers Day last year. Thanks for the reminder!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what Master and you come up with for all of us to vote in or read about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Abby, :) Great LOL reminder post! It is such a fun event. So nice to meet readers behind the scenes!

    You and Master are so creative! I have no doubt that there will be fun times ahead for you both, as well as plenty of attention to your bottom, one way or another! Looking forward to it all! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like I'm coming out of hiding at just the right time with Love our lurkers day coming up. I better slip over to Hermiones to register. Thanks for the reminder Abby.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete