Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fuck Me Hard Wednesday...**

   ***Yes, Master strongly suggested this title.

    Our family Disney vacation was a success..after we survived the hurricane.  The grands were real troupers, not a melt down to be had. And yes, even all the adults managed to get along. Disney seems to be taking a new direction on some of the newer children's activities....inter-active.  The three oldest grands got to train to be Jedi fighters, costumed for the part and armed with light lasers. They each had an opportunity to fight...and defeat...Darth Vader. Princess Belle's meet and get a signature also included the children and the princess acting out  a scene from the movie...when Belle falls in love with the beast.  They all had parts and loved it.  Great changes!
        Like all good vacations, we returned exhausted.  Monday was double maintenance day, with Master's trusty little paddle, and some time to catch up on some MFL (mighty fine loving).  No matter how wonderful a vacation is...it is always nice to be back home.
         Wednesday morning, Master let me know, He was in the mood for a 'wonderful Wednesday'.  He gave me a few hints about what He had in mind...then told me not to think about it all day, and try to keep my panties dry all day. He left for work with a huge grin.
            At the end of the day , I was kneeling naked, Master claiming all of me, concentrating on my breast...gentle and not so gentle tugging and pinching.  He is using the hair brush, both sides, the flat wooden side and bristle side.  Intervals of spanks and using the soft bristle side.  He continues until I am squirming and can feel myself getting very wet.  He then decides, that it is break time...so I manage to get up and and kneel and do my best to distract Him from that hair brush.  It worked for a while....
            Master then has me get back over His lap.  He is checking and says He wants me dripping.....and He knows just how to achieve that goal.  He then decides to fill me...using the largest toy we have,  I struggle with it a bit, but Master is soon thrusting it in and out, reminding me that i do not have permission to cum yet, and it will be a while before i do.  When He senses that I am right at the edge, He stops tells me to close my legs an keep myself full. He picks up the brush and starts to spank...lightly at first, with a slow build up. Stopping for some rubbing, making sure that all my focus is on the sensations He is creating.  
              I finally blurt out..I am so very wet and dripping... Master checks and agrees.  He returns to playing with the toy...i feel myself squirting and puddling.  I don't always squirt, but it does happen, and I have left wet spots behind to clean up....but this was like a flood. I finally get permission  to cum, and Master does not let up on the sensations. I keep cumming until I can't breathe or move....and Master finally just pulls me in and holds me close.
                Once I have quieted, Master decides that a round two should start.  I try to tell Him I am done....but....Master does know best.  He soon has me gushing and cumming again and again....until I am limp and totally spent.  I tell Master i do not think I have ever been that wet ....He agrees and shows me the puddle that i left behind....not bad for an old lady:).
                   I guess the moral is...absence not only makes the heart grow fonder, it makes the orgasms stronger....and the sheets wetter....
hugs abby
              
          

15 comments:

  1. Good gravy, Abby! Had to get up and turn on the fan...got extremely warm in here. Happy your holiday was so much fun and your reunion was so rewarding. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...we are having a very cool fall so have to keep warm some how....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, well, the title certainly got my attention lol and wow! I agree with Cat, this definitely warmed up a chilly day.

    Glad the vacation was a success despite the hurricane and that you all had such a wonderful time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master has been in a spanking mood all week...guess absence makes the heart grow stronger and the palm itchier..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Glad you had such a wonderful time at Disney and a great 'coming home' too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We made lots of great memories....My son bough the memory maker package...a photographer is always available and the pics are sent right to your phone....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I don't like the idea of double maintenance Monday but Wonderful Wednesday was certainly hot! So glad the hurricane didn't ruin your holiday and you had a great time.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a fan of double maintenance either...but I always seem to get out-voted...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. sounds like a wonderful vacation and a great welcome home! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vacation sounded awesome. The homecoming even better! Wet wet wet is always good good good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....this was exceptionally wet...but neither one of us was complaining...hugs abby

      Delete
    2. LOL oh honey, no one ever complains about too much wet!

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, :) I'm glad to hear that you had such a wonderful vacation, in spite of the weather. Sounds like some really good changes at Disney! It's been a few years since we were there with the kids. Glad that you are home safe and sound!

    Your Master sure knows how to welcome you home!!! WHOA! Sounds like some mighty fine results there! Wonderful! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks....it positively was a memory making vacation! He likes to show me how much He missed me...lucky me.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete