Saturday, October 1, 2016

Eleven minutes of bliss....

                 Yesterday was one of 'those' days....by the end of the day, I was thinking, stiff drink time.  Master suggested a nice long hand spanking. He always (almost) has such great suggestions.  When I am over his lap, He tells me look at the clock, it is 19 after the hour.  He tells me I will get 11 minutes of  uninterrupted hand spanking.  Starting off lightly and building up...when He is done I am so relaxed. He starts to scratch and pinch my bottom, I am squirming in no time...He chuckles, nerve endings all awake?
                   Master then starts to search through His bag, and comes up with the damn Yankees paddle.  Yes, a gift from me, foolish me.  I know He is grinning, without even having to look, and I hear, time for my 11 minutes.  I groan, but just a little.  He does start off slowly, and I settle in quickly, but this 11 minutes does seem a bit longer than the first. 
                     You can probably guess what comes, next....yes, I am giving Master 11 minutes of bliss. Neither one of us was paying attention to the clock...by it was just long enough:)! Master then starts to work His magic on my, no way am I hanging on for 11 minutes.  But I give it my best, until I just start exploding, leaving a wet, soppy mess...and I collapse.
                        Master pulls me up and onto His lap, He is holding me close and as I start to get my wits about me, His fingers travel back to see if I am truly spent.  Much to my surprise....it seems I am not.  As He is holding me tight, I cum again and again.  Finally i just melt into Him, needing to be as close as possible.
Finally I just snuggle in.......for much more than 11 minutes.
hugs abby


                            
                          

16 comments:

  1. Wow Abby...sounds like a lot more than 11 minutes of bliss! Much better than a stiff drink wasn't it. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much better than a stiff drink:).
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Glad, because it was...it always amazes me how well He knows me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, sorry it was one of those days. Wow, this sounds wonderful, much better than a stiff drink! Btw, I thought your Master liked even numbers lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does Roz when He is counting.....I think He just look at the clock and it was 11 minutes to the half hour.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. 11 minutes multiplied by 11 in feeling good, me thinks.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You thinks correctly...at least that much.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Sounds like 'one of those days' turned out wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did end much better than most of the day went.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a lovely ending to "one of those days." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the ending was much better than most of the day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Who needs a stiff drink when Master is so inventive? Glad you had a lovely antidote to the bad day.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete