Monday, September 19, 2016

What Really Matters....Sept.19

           My first thought when I read this was the Beatles...yes the musical group...and yes I know I am dating myself.  To me, their music is timeless. and to quote part of one of my favorites...and what really matters is...

                   Love
                   All you need is love 
                   Nothing you can make that can't be made
                   No one you can save that can't be saved 
              Nothing you can do but you can learn to be you in time
                     It's easy
                    
                     All you need is love
  
                    Nothing you can known that isn't known
                    Nothing you can see that isn't shown 
                    Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant
                        to be
                    It's easy

                       All you need is love.

Wishing you all love....and spread a little of it today!
hugs..and love abby

                      
                     

14 comments:

  1. I love this Abby! Great answer and the Beatles are timeless.

    Hugs and love back at you :)

    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. They said it best. I watched Paul and Ringo on Sunday AM yesterday, hard to believe they are as old as me. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny I was also watching the same show...and had the same thought...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Great answer, Abby! One of my favorite Beatles songs. Have you seen Julian Lennon perform...it's eerie how much he looks and sounds like his dad!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is like a clone of His dad...just as talented.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. True! Not only in popular culture but all faiths as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and yet you listen to news and wonder what is wrong with everyone?
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Love this post Abby. I remember the Beatles coming out to Australia when I was a little girl. I was so thrilled seeing them. Love their music, thanks for the reminder.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are truly timeless...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. love is grand :-) I am having my dancers dance to that song for our winter performance...spreading the love around... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH. I so wish I could see that, bet it will be beautiful!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. As much as I dislike this song, like all Beatles song (impossible to understand why they are still popular today) I do love the message of the song. So, all's well that ends well.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I guess we found something we disagree on.....it was bound to happen...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete