Sunday, September 18, 2016

What am I waiting for?...Sept. 18

                  Tricky question....I think that most of us have a tendency to put off certain things.  Waiting for a better time, or when we are not so tired, or just stalling in general.  What we all know, and would love to ignore, is that we have no control over time or the future.  So whatever it is that you are putting off...a doctor's appointment, a vacation, returning to school, making amends with a friend, visiting a relative or friend....whatever it is, do it.  Regrets over passing time and "I should haves", can only cause some pain.  Right now, or at the latest tomorrow...make that appointment, visit that friend or relative, help someone who is in need, make plans for that vacation.
                This is advice I need to heed, so no more excuses for me either.
hugs abby

12 comments:

  1. I love this Abby, such great advice ... that I need to heed too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in the same both....maybe we can start rowing together..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, that's the other good advice about waiting - don't put it off. Well said. And advice i need to hear, for sure, since i am the Queen of Procrastinators.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then I must be the Princess....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Great advice, Abby...I am definitely a procrastinator when it comes to making any kind of medical appointments. I also have a tendency to put off things I just don't bloody well want to do! Have received more than one 'incentive' in the past. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doctors appointments are at the top of my list, I always wait way too long, which just adds to my anxiety..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Great advice Abby. We all need to do it now and not put things off as you never know what tomorrow brings,
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true...and yet when it comes to some things...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Good advice Abby. More sensible than the opposite saying: Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow...
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be better advice, but much harder to follow...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. perfect advice for me today...just do it... thanks Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome, some days we all need a little kick to get going.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete