Thursday, September 1, 2016

TMI September....

     Han at Infinitesimal Thoughts listed TMI posts for each day in September.  I am going to attempt to post each day. I feel like I have been in a blogging slump.  Master and I are fine, having fun, living life.  Maintenance Mondays still happen every week, I just feel that it would be repetitive to keep blogging about them.  I will cover all the topics, I may end up doing more than one in a day..who knows?? I figure this is a place to be a rebel, break the rules....and not get spanked for it...LOL.
        The topic for September first is...the best part of fall.  I can answer this one in one word....LEAVES are the best part of fall.
The colors, the leaves go from green to marvelous shades of red, yellow, and orange.  Walking outside is a feast for the eyes....the beauty that mother Nature can evoke is clearly evident.  The crunch of the leaves as you shuffle walk through them, kick a few, watch them fly....how can you not feel like a kid again.  Then of course, there is raking and making piles of leaves, to jump in, throw in the air.  The attempt to find all the best leaves, all different colors and shapes for craft projects.  Leaves so much better than snow....the best part of fall!
hugs abby
        
     







22 comments:

  1. I love this idea. Since school has started this isn't the time for me to try it, but maybe January!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to reading your answers in January..when you join the ranks of the happily retired.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. As I told Han, I do love Fall...would be very happy if we had 6 months of Spring and 6 months of Fall...Winter and Summer could take a hike. ;) Yes, I do love all the colors of the Fall leaves...and the crispness of the leaves and the air! I do post every day but am not doing the TMI September challenge. Looking forward to reading your TMI posts. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could do without winter...except for Christmas day....but I would miss the beach days in the summer.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I love fall! I jumped on this bandwagon with the prompts too, I saw it on olivia's blog, YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am away with the grands..again...will catch up reading your answers when I return.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I love autumn too. Might join in with this too. life is very vanilla at the moment, need something to post about.
    hugs D F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join us....you can do it at your own pace.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, awesome idea, I love fall (or autumn here) too. Looking forward to your other posts :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it is a wonderful time of the year.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I love October but no so much Sept. September has me wanting to CLING desperately to the summer still. By the time October rolls around I have admitted defeat and can embrace fall. Here October holds many special dates, Thanksgiving being one of them, but most importantly no humidity means more GREAT HAIR DAYS!

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...the humidity get to me and my hair...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I'm so with you. I feel as if I spend less and less time blogging because... well because as DF says - life is vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are vanilla prompts..join us. Do it at your own pace.

      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. This sounds fun, Abby! :) I love the leaves as well- they are so pretty! I bet that your grands enjoy jumping into the piles of raked leaves. :)

    Autumn is my fav season. I also love the crisp air, the smells, colours, and apples! Tons of apples! LOL!

    Looking forward to reading your daily posts. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grands do...and sledding in the snow, and swimming in the summer and picking flowers in the spring..they are always fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I try to get this picture in my head with you kicking in a bundle of fallen leaves. I love it. Good luck with the prompts, some are, ahum. Difficult.

    Smile,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it is so much fun to walk and see the leaves go flying in front of you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Love that you are doing this! Fall is my favorite season. I always loved the smells and the crisp cool days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join us Minelle...do it at your own rate...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Sounds like a fun idea with a post a day. I really enjoy Autumn. Your post reminds me of one year at our old house playing with all the beautiful Autumn leaves with all the grands. We had so much fun throwing them at each other. Thank you for the reminder Abby,looking forward to reading your daily posts.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those memories are precious for you...and the grands!
      hugs abby

      Delete