Monday, September 5, 2016

The two sides of a bath brush....and Sept 5..this week's successes

         I just returned from a quick trip to my daughter's.  Some time to have fun with the grands before the school year and all those extra activities begin.  Fun Friday was an early morning event, before I tried to beat the traffic rush to my daughter's.
         After my naked kneeling time, I was over Master's lap, enjoying a hand warm-up.  Master then tells me to fetch the bath brush.  I so wanted to say, I just got out of the shower it is no longer needed, but thought I did not want to return to the shower with it.  As I handed it to Him, I did remark...that one side of that brush would feel really great on my just showered bottom.  No, that is not the side He chose to use first.
           He did go 'easy' with the first set, and increased the tempo and force for the second set.  I then got a cock sucking break, before a third and much harder set.  I did protest a bit, so the fourth set was with the bristle side of the brush.  Instant relaxation....leading to squirming and panting.  Master stopped just long enough to remind me that I did not have my traveling stripes yet.
          I tried to convince Him that they were not necessary, but He considers it one of our 'customs'....before I leave on a trip I need my traveling stripes.  The cane comes out, and on my recently showered and bath brushed bottom....it did not take long for me to get vocal.  Master did stop after each set for lots of rubbing, sort of reminding me of agony and ecstasy.   Master is finally satisfied with the stripes...and we get to move on to a more pleasurable way of saying good-bye. Which leads to another shower.....

Sept. 7th...This week's successes
      1.  Started my Christmas shopping!  ...it is a family tradition, my sister and I report to each other what gift we have bought and crossed off our list.  When my children were young (they all have December birthdays!)...I got into the habit of having all my shopping done early out of necessity.  

      2.  I finished my book club book for this month.  The assigned book is...The Good Earth by Pearl Buck.  It is a classic, one I had never read.  It recounts the events leading to the Chinese revolution, by following one family.  I found it a good read.

     3.  I have joined my daughter in a no carb month. In my case it will be a low carb month, but doing it together will be easier for both of us.  I am a 'carboholic'....so wish me luck. We are starting tomorrow (Tuesday), and going for a month.

 hugs abby


                     

21 comments:

  1. i know it was nice moment for your life/.but everyone do not full fill his/her task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby, glad you had a wonderful time with the grands. Your Master and the traveling stripes lol, ouch!

    Sounds like a wonderful Fun Friday, ooh the bath brush. Your comment about having just showered and the brush not being needed made me giggle, just as well you didn't say it!

    I love your successes, good luck with the low carb diet.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am learning not to spurt out everything that I think of....my bottom is very thankful for that.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Traveling stripes... love that!

    and yikes, low carb diet. My sister does that and has had great success with it - several times. Sigh... i should do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome to join my daughter and I....day 1 was a success.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I don't understand Julia, but then again there is no need for me to comprehend anyway. Both Mona Lisa and I are doing no carb together. Glad to see there is another carbless victim among us.

    I like your idea of shopping early!!

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand any of Julia's comments....happy to hear that I will not be the only carbless sufferer this month.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. good luck with the low carb eating. I have started shopping for Christmas as well...it is always nice to get it done early and then relax around the holidays :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....my kids all have December birthdays..so it is a crazy month.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I don't get Julia either. I'm currently on my no sugar month. Actually low sugar, since no sugar is not possible - so everything above 5g sugar per 100g is forbidden. Sadly that includes most fruits, but at least I'm allowed potatoes... Good luck with your month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow....good luck to you....I don't feel so deprived now.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Happy you got to have some more 'grands' time...so fun.

    Wow...already started, on Christmas shopping? I haven't even begun to think about Christmas yet.

    Good luck with the 'low carb' month...I am also a carboholic...not sure I could cut them down, let alone out.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a BIG carb fan..craver..so we will see...I keep telling myself..only 1 month. My daughter has volunteered to plan our meals...she know me well..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I do wish you well on the low carb thing. I too am a carboholic and can't stay away from them long.

    I loved The Good Earth. Hope your stripes don't stand in the way of you're traveling pants. Enjoy the grands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...love reading your comments. Day 2 no carb..so far doing OK.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Ouch traveling stripes doesn't sounds very nice. The bath brush episode made me smile. LOL!
    Good luck with your no carbs diet.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He likes to think that I will be thinking of Him while traveling...it usually works, altho not always with the thoughts He intended.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Two of 'my guys' are born in November, so I used to start my shopping early as well. In November I would go into the 'gift room' located at my neibhours, and choose birthday presents from the multitude of gifts there. LOL.

    Good luck with your low carb month. I find it is the first couple of days that are the worst. I try to maintain a low carb lifestyle. I did say TRY! LOL. I only cut out OBVIOUS carbs though. It works!

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day 3 and I am doing pretty well. Yes that turkey would be better with a roll, but no cravings yet. Hardest part for me is breakfast. Felt like I needed a change from counting calories...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. That Master of yours, and his traveling stripes! You are brave, Abby! :) And the bath brush... we don't own one and never will. I think of all the implements around our place, the hairbrush has to be the worst, and is often the most handy! Sheesh!

    Your comment above, about you thinking "not always the thoughts he intended" made me LOL!

    Good for you on the low carb diet! Wishing you well. That does not sound easy.

    Also great on the early shopping. I love your tradition with your sister. A neat way to start the season/be organized with the gifts. Fun! Have a fun with the grands! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. No carb is going OK..felt like I needed a change...I do miss having a roll or bread with my turkey...but hopefully it will be worth it. Had a great time with the grands...they are so funny. Hope things are settling down a bit for you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete