Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Best Part of a Rainy Day....and....Fun Friday...Sept. 24

            The best part of a rainy day for me depends on the type of rainy day.  If it is one of those spring showers and one of the grands is around...I tell them it is time to get the galoshes and rain coats and umbrellas.  We are going to find puddles to 'slosh' through:).  As we walk along we sing 'Dancing in Rain', and yes stop for an occasional dance step. Usually I am the only one who ends up under the umbrella, but even I give up on it before we are back home.
               Of course if it is one of those cold, pouring cats and dogs day, then I roll over and go back to sleep. Most of the rest of the day will probably be spent with a good book.

             As most of you have noticed, the entries this month, have been all centered on the Sept. prompt challenge.  
I felt like my posts were beginning to sound all too similar, and I needed a break.  The challenge has been fun most days, more difficult on others.  A few of you have asked if Master and I are OK...YES...we are.  Vanilla life has kept us more occupied, as tend to happens.  And, although, I have suggested that we could skip a maintenance or two, Master has not let that happen...they have all happened, as scheduled.  Fun Friday's have also continued, just not always on a Friday.  
        Yesterday, Fun Friday was on a Friday!  As always, we start with my naked kneeling.   Master asks if I remember that the last time I was kneeling for Him, He pinched and pulled my breast with a lot of vigor....I nodded.  He then asked if the reward got being a 'good girl' was worth it.  He relieved the pain with His tongue and mouth....it did make them feel much better.  When I get up I notice lots of yummy toys on the floor...and the whip.
         After a wonderful hand warm-up Master starts with the leather rose paddle.  On an already warmed bottom, it feels wonderful.  All to soon, Master is telling me to get up and choose what I want next...I decided on the belt.  Master lets me choose my position, as soon as I am leaning over the back of the sofa, I feel the first swish of the belt.  I did not keep count,  but do know that Master loves even numbers so I am guessing maybe 100, maybe a little less.
          My next choice is the large leather strop.  I am up and leaning over.  These are more intense than the belt, and cover a much wider area....but it hurts so good.  Master suggests I might need a break, I am soon kneeling and showing Master how much I appreciate all this leather.  Master then says, I bet you want the whip next...I do because the other choice is my favorite, large flogger....I love to end on a high note:).
               I am up and leaning over, feeling the sharp sting of Master's whip.  Master reminds me who much He enjoys using His whip, I am ouching and trying to not move, reminding myself that this is His favorite, and my favorite comes next.
Finally it is flogger time....After some delicious rubbing, Master lets the leather tentacles just swish all over, I am relaxed and more than ready.  In between each set, Master repeats the swishing.  By the time He is done, I am dripping.
              We move on to....pleasuring each other....and getting ready to tackle that vanilla part of life once again.
hugs abby
      
         

12 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, I have been enjoying your challenge posts, such great and interesting topics. This one made me smile, what wonderful ways to spend a rainy day :)

    Glad all is well with you and your Master, sounds like a wonderful fun Friday, leather...Mmmm

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you daily comments....of course there is another delicious way to spend a rainy day...and leather is included...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Liking your daily posts and I'm sure it's difficult. I seem to have trouble getting up more than one a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well your one a week is worth the wait!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately, I am not around enough to read posts daily. But I always love yours when I am around.
    Sometimes I ask for leather only sessions and mmmm love those times. Usually I don't get to choose though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely get to choose, but He knows what I would choose and sometimes He just want to see my eyes light up at His choice.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Daily posts are challenging, Abby but you have been doing a great job. Happy you and Master were able to have a Fun Friday on Friday. ;) Hope you are having a great weekend.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I don't know how you do it...but I sure am glad you do!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad that you have joined me in the challenge and I'm glad you could reassure all those that worry after a few vanilla posts that your relationship might have crumbled... You are more than your sex life, and that is what I love about these posts of yours.

    And yes, it is wonderful that you have hot and satisfying moments with your master. It's the foundation you have built a solid relation. I'm truly happy for you.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for responding to all my prior post...that was so...gentlemanly and kind of you. And yes, there is more than sex and spanking to Master and I..altho we would not object to being sequestered away for a few days...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. been enjoying your daily posts...even if I must read all at once while playing catch up :-) glad all is well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and it is nice of you to play catch up...
      hugs abby

      Delete