Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sept. 14..The Thing That Gives Me Hope...

                 If you know me...you have probably guessed my answer to this one.  My grand-children...they were my first thought, and I have tried to come up with a better idea...but I keep seeing their faces, and for me, there is no better choice.
                   They are 4,5,7, and 8,  They are creative, loving and entertaining.  They can make any day brighter.  They already are learning to give back, and the importance of helping others.  They love to surprise me with something they know I will love...and of course, I do.  They are resilient, they know that some things take more than one attempt.
                      Whenever I wonder about what the future will bring, and start to think about all the possible negatives....I remember the 4 little laughing faces, with endless potential, and I know....they give me hope.
hugs abby
               


12 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful, sweet and loving post Abby. Perfect answer :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend....every grandma should be as blessed as I am.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Abby. The love for your little grands show through in this post.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank - you , the grands and I seem to have a mutual admiration society going..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I feel like crying since this is so perfectly true. Special. Your grandchildren! You are so right and creating that positive thought is a lesson to us all. We need to focus on the love we have and the many attributes of the generations to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The future is in their hands....they need all the encouragement they can get. Thanks for the wonderful comment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I had a very special bond with my granny, who left life too soon. I hope she would have been proud of the woman I became.
    Lovely post Abby.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet she is. My grandparents died when I was a toddler. MY mom....my kids remember her as the coolest grandma ever...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Love this post, Abby...feel exactly the same way about my grands! Love when they call me to tell me something special about their day...the 6 year old called to tell me her basil plant was growing "beeeeeuuuuutifully". :D

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet.....sounds like we are both lucky grandmas.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, I am blessed to be their grandma and be so close to them.
      hugs abby

      Delete