Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sept. 11...A time I made a good choice....

              Those of you who have read here for a while will be familiar with this choice.
               It was over 15 years ago, I was exploring this strange interest (at that point I was not ready to think of it as a need) I had in spanking.  I had been chatting with Master (mostly computer, a few calls) for some time.  He finally said, it was time, He wanted to meet me.  He asked if I wanted a beer or a cup of coffee...I replied, that is easy, beer!  He chuckled and said ...an honest answer, love that.
                We were both free the next day after work ....He knew not to give me too much time to think about it.  Yes, I was nervous,  going from computer to real life...that was a first for me.  I taught the next day, and teaching junior high, means you  need to be focused, so that helped. After school I debated, should I...could I??
               In the parking lot of the restaurant, I debated again...do I go in or not?  I had arrived on time, but sat there debating for probably at least 10 minutes.  I finally decided..now or never....I went in and met this man, who was quite the gentleman, who could make me laugh, who used the word spanking a LOT in a conversation, and  it turns out... we had quite a bit in common
             Having that beer, was an excellent choice!
hugs abby


14 comments:

  1. Love this Abby, a very good choice!:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was...we both are very happy that I chose to have that beer.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I love it when I can look back and see where something was the RIGHT choice!! But for me, it would have been coffee over beer. I've never learned to like beer however if you said vodka.... yes!! Vodka trumps beer AND coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I agree vodak trumps both of those. And...I hardly every have beer...coffee, wine, and vodka are my first choices.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. If say the choice was right! Glad you two found one another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are also...we often say how lucky we both are...and argue over who is the luckiest...a good way to initiate a gg spanking;).
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Excellent choice, Abby! Would have been neither beer nor coffee because even though I like the smell of both, I hate the taste. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beer I rarely drink...think I reached my quota in college.
      Much more likely to go for a white wine...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks...one of those things in life that could have gone either way...and ended up to be the absolute correct choice.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. So glad you made that choice, too, because you seem so happy together! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That's pretty cool- 15 years!! I'm impressed. And oh, yes, it sure was a good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I went in thinking..hoping I would get 1 spanking..then I forget all about spankings...LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete